[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he have done more to help the Civil-Rights movement, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: freidrick doughla.jpg (651KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
freidrick doughla.jpg
651KB, 900x900px
Could he have done more to help the Civil-Rights movement, or was his ideology of 'work now, equality later' the best he could do for the times
>>
>>1978512
The civil rights movement never gave us equality. It was used by our Albino oppressors to make it look like we had rights.
>>
>>1978518
if you have de jure equality then surely it's on your backs to achieve de facto equality
>>
>>1978555
Fuck off.

>>1978562
The Albinos will never give us equality, only make it look like we have more equality.
>>
>>1978566
why do you think the whole of the 'white' race is united to stop you ever gaining power, and if the whole of the 'white' race can unit why can't the 'black' race unite, seeing how you have the numeric and emotional advantage.
>>
>>1978577
Mostly white privilege. It's in an Albino's DNA to back their fellow subhumans. They have filled our race's heads with propaganda which is why we cannot fight back against them.

The more of us are awoken the closer we get to ending white supremacy.
>>
>>1978582
stay #woke my nigga

btw when is the next BLM protest I as a white man want to match in solidarity with my oppressed black brothas
>>
>>1978582
Then why is it 'white' pride only became a thing in America and breached out from there, rather than existing throughout all time, whites were fine to fight with each other over who held what colonies, and would dehumanise the other as late as the 40's
>>
>>1978587
>>1978592
White people are subhuman and have petty squables all the time. They started the deadliest war in history.

>>1978588
BLM is a bunch of marxist fucks lead by a white man. Fuck white people.
>>
>>1978597
>>1978582
>>1978566
>>1978518
If I get a trip can I shitpost endlessly without getting banned too?
>>
>>1978600
if you applied to become a janitor you could remove the scourge, or you could just whine and not report
>>
>>1978600
>>1978602
I'm not doing anything fucking wrong. Maybe you're just racist.
>>
>>1978602
>alpply to become a janitor(FOR FREE)
>willingly hand over all my information to 4chan and the FBI
How about YOU do it and remove all the tripfag post
>>
>>1978609
>not working for the betterment of the community
I bet you think Liberland will work out just fine
>>
>>1978614
It doesn't matter I would probably never be accepted on account of how many times I've been banned
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.