[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do POC really see whites as conquerors and dictators? From my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Do POC really see whites as conquerors and dictators? From my perspective (and i see it in any propaganda picture), whites see themselves as kind of awkward curious scientists rather than anything else. The idea of somebody actually respecting/fearing the whites seems so weird to me.
>>
>>1978407
They tended to stop being friendly and awkward scientists when met with hostility, and shortly afterwards angry men with muskets show and roflstomp the hostile natives
>>
>>1978407
>wkward curious scientists rather than anything else
LOL HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL

Subhuman albinos were anything but civilized. Barbaric fucks destroyed tons of history and knowledge.
>>
>>1978407
Obviously the conquered saw their conquerers as such
That like asking if some nerds that got their shit pushed see the ones that did it as bullies
Even if they didn't what the fuck does it matter it doesn't change the fact that the white man push their shit in and were their masters at one point or another
>>
>>1978603
Dude I find you very mean with me and my white friends
>>
>>1978407
We tend to see them in a mix of admiration and contempt, also westerners can be very sly in their dealings like their ""merchant"" dealings in opium war for ex, and many other simmilar stuff all around asia, kinda like how westerners view jews i think

Nowadays you're seen as ununderstandablely tolerant and liberal though

T. Asian
>>
>>1978655
And how do you guys see Slavs? I guess its all just Russia to the general citizen of whatever country you are from
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.