[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severus Alexander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>>
First decent Severan. It's a shame he was assassinated at such a young age.
>>
>>1974525
Good kid, probably could've gone down as a good emperor if he wasn't such a mama's boy.
>>
Anyone looks good compared to the tranny the preceded him. Anyway I genuinely like these daily threads, you should go full autismo and do Consuls next.
>>
Tried his best, did nothing wrong, had potential, so on so on . . .

Dumbass soldiers plunged empire into crisis with his murder.

I like these threads by the way.
>>
>>1975127
>>1975107

He was a gentle, good-natured person. Meaning, he was absolutely the opposite of what Rome needed at the helm.
>>
>>1974586
>who is Septimius?
Septimius is the only decent Severan, the rest sucked. Literally the worst dynasty in Roman Imperial history apart from Nikephoran dynasty
>>
>>1975127
>Is a literal coward
>first Roman general/leader since Marc Antony to not whip the Persians like the bitches they were
>empowered the Persians into (rightfully) thinking that they could challenge Rome on even footing for the next 400 years
>>
>>1976441
>septimius
>The one who set the precedent of paying the army ridiculous sums of money to do nothing

The only good thing he did was put the praetorian guard in their place upon arrival. The rest of his reign was stable but set up for failure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.