[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10 How based was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Carl Jung.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Carl Jung.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
On a scale of 1-10

How based was he?
>>
Based? The man's claims were entirely baseless! I'll give him a 0! As in, you're a Zero!
>>
My dear OP, I hesitate to rate Jung like that. I can honestly say that he is one of the most fascinating people I have read, along with Nietzsche. I first got introduced to Jung through Joseph Campbell when I first got heavy into mythology in my 20s. Jung seemed to open a door for me, and while a few of his ideas were in error or have since been improved upon, he has been a large influence in my life and I still consult Jungian analysis to this day, especially in regards to interpreting the psychological meaning of dreams.

>>1973834
You don't matter
>>
>>1973834
This. New Age esoteric horseshit masquerading as science
>>
He did for psychology what The Lord of the Rings did for psychology.
>>
File: 72599297.jpg (161KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
72599297.jpg
161KB, 500x478px
>>1973834
>>1974111
>>1974115
>>
>>1973813
looney/10
>>
Why all the hate for Jung?
>>
Solid 0/10 human being.
>>
>>1976569

We value reality around here.
>>
Better than Freud and Lacan that's for sure so I'd say like 8/10.
>>
>>1976569
People tend to not like seeing psychology mixed with mysticism
>>
File: carl-jung-irritates-759x500.jpg (80KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
carl-jung-irritates-759x500.jpg
80KB, 759x500px
11, one of the smartest men of all time.

Whenever he's brought up on /his/ posters will attack him without even understanding his ideas.
>>
>>1976633
This. People canĀ“t handle their shadows and go projecting their disgusting animas on everyone
>>
>>1976632

Is the implication here there is more concrete validation for psychology compared to mysticism?
>>
>>1976632
>People tend to not like seeing psychology mixed with mysticism

But it's not psychology mixed with mysticism and you would know that if you actually read his books instead of listening to your Marxcuck professors.
>>
I like him. I want to believe
>>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.