[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ottoman hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Daily reminder that if the Treaty of Sèvres had been upheld, Thrace should be Greek. They could have even gone futher and given Greece Constantinople (at least the Thracian side) as well as all of the coast from Dardanellia all the way down to Smyrna. This way, Constantinople would be great again.

Also, I find interesting that for such a big empire, Ottomans have built very small amount of truly remarkable buildings, and 90% of them are in Istanbul.
>>
>>1973724
>salty /pol/ thread.
>>
>gib bak constipationolis
>>
File: turkindependence.png (177KB, 264x1816px) Image search: [Google]
turkindependence.png
177KB, 264x1816px
> Treaty of Sèvres had been upheld

how so? the greek army had been btfo out of anatolia after the battle of izmir and even if the greeks were in charge of constantinople it would be just a matter of time it would fall to the turks because greek incompetence. this is the army that got btfo by a militia of a dying empire which just got partitioned

also reminder that venizelos supported the greco-turkish population exhange and reccomended attaturk for the nobel peace prize. im sure the kind of retard who post this muh coonstantinople ;_; arent even greek
>>
>>1973724
No offense greekbro, but Otto developed one of the high cultures of the time and has been a worthy opponent for the Europeans. Meanwhile you have been smuggling tobacco and shagging sheep.
>>
>>1973724
They've the turned a modest and sparsely populated part of Europe into a raging chasm and ethnic imbalance, systematic lack of development and primitive mindset that defines race on the basis of religion.
>>
Daily reminder that you will never get Istanbul back. Its your problem that you got cucked
>>
File: this-is-athens-8829.jpg (198KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-athens-8829.jpg
198KB, 850x474px
>>1973724
Yeah, look how they made Athens great again.
>>
>>1973724

Do we know why the Ottomans went through the trouble of covering up the Christian art in the Hagia Sophia instead of just replacing it?
>>
File: thessaloniki.jpg (2MB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
thessaloniki.jpg
2MB, 1400x934px
>>1976755
Salonika was the second biggest city in Ottoman Empire. It was known for being the center of many political movements, like Young Turks. It was truly multicultural city in a working sense. It was known for being a beautiful port city. Look how Greece made "Thessaloniki" great and fully Greek again.
>>
>>1974776
>Implying the Greeks weren't defeated by the Turkish nationalist army
>>
>>1976765
Mehmed the Second was Byzaboo, he even held a ceremony for the fallen Byzantinian Emperor. And in general they respected the culture and architecture of locals. That is why they managed to be succesful until Nationalism kicked in.
>>
Why are these kinds of thread permitted?
Where are the fucking mods?
I mean these salty fags don't even try to hide it anymore.
>>
>>1976765
>As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.
>steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself;
>confounder and great defender of Christians
Dude, just look at this shit. Ottomans were Romanboos.
>>
File: 1478503515127.jpg (25KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1478503515127.jpg
25KB, 252x276px
>>1973724
Stay mad stormfags, gayreeks and balkanshits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.