[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Czechs and Nazi Germany. I know about Heydrich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Bohmen_und_Mahren.svg.png (3KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Bohmen_und_Mahren.svg.png
3KB, 900x600px
Redpill me on Czechs and Nazi Germany.

I know about Heydrich and Lidice, but not much else. It seems that they weren't treated as harshly as the Poles, and the racial autism was largely dependent on Hitler's mood that day (ranging from "absolutely subhuman" to "quasi-Germans with a backwards language").
>>
Eh, they killed all germans in Prague after the war was lost, so I guess they got treated shittily enough to be mad.

In the end, bullying a former holyromanally like this (Hitler himself said they never had beef with the Czechs) was an unexcusable stab in the back.
>>
>>1971649
>holyromanally
fuck you for making me Google this thinking it was an actual word
>>
File: laughing catholics OC.jpg (304KB, 1296x962px) Image search: [Google]
laughing catholics OC.jpg
304KB, 1296x962px
>>1971668
>>
File: study-prague.jpg (180KB, 1500x688px) Image search: [Google]
study-prague.jpg
180KB, 1500x688px
>>1971616

The Czechs were (and indeed still are) the only truly civilized Slavs. They have a history and culture with tremendously deep roots, and have been the equals of their German neighbours for most of their history.

In addition, Prague is the most lovely city in all of Europe.
>>
Czech here. I could write paragraphs about it, but i'm just gonna try to sum it up.

Imo the most important part of all that and of 20th century in general for Czech history was the Münich treaty. (World leaders decided to give Hitler all the regions in which we build defenses to repel Germans)

As for the war itself, we were mostly used as work force. There are some statistics, but in a blind shot, i'd say our country and people are responsible for 60% of Hitlers mechanized division.

As for Hitlers opinion of us, the plan was to assimilate 1/3rd, enslave 1/3rd (and ship it off to Madagascar) and genocide the last third. But from his speeches and such, i came to the conclusion he actually liked Czechs at least a bit.

But generally, we got off pretty easily, it didn't really leave any impact on the regular folk.

And of course then there are Benešovy dekrety >>1971649, biggest skeleton in our closet.
For example, not far from where i live, there is mass grave of 4000 Germans, women and children mostly.
>>
>>1971710
>he actually liked Czechs at least a bit
German here: How could he not, Czechs are bros, we love you guys. You're like the same country with a retarded language. Same goes for Bavaria and Saxony.
>>
>>1971616
Wow, that's an aesthetic Slav tricolore for once
>>
>>1971710
>As for Hitlers opinion of us, the plan was to assimilate 1/3rd, enslave 1/3rd (and ship it off to Madagascar) and genocide the last third.
sure thing
>>
>>1971616
It was shit of course but when everything else east of german border was TEUTONED and germany itself got bombed so well, you have to appreciate life in protectorate. It was probably because industry here was super important, like half of tanks used in Fall Gelb were made on present czech territory.
>>
>>1971710
>I could write paragraphs
Better not
>>
>>1971705
>equals of their German neighbours
We don't really stand a chance against unified Germany, but it was fun when you were separated
>>
>>1971710
>mass grave of 4000 Germans, women and children mostly
Where? 4 000 dead Germans is more than 10% of all who died due to the expulsion.
>>
File: 2090124.jpg (35KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
2090124.jpg
35KB, 500x321px
>>1971616
They built the Panzer 38t which Germany used extensively alongside the panzer I and II during the early stages of the war.
Its chassis was used later to make the Hetzer.
A tank destroyer.
>>
>>1972180
I want to hetz
>>
>>1971616
There no any documents about racial policy of Nazi Germany. It is meme of the winners of WWII.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.