[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the most complicated figures in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Who are the most complicated figures in history?
>>
Look up Admiral Lord Cochrane, 10th Earl of Dundonald. Very interesting but very controversial.
>>
>>1967813
what so complicated about this commie?
he was just a sociopat with unlimited power among his snowniggers
>>
File: 1477583938824.jpg (550KB, 880x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1477583938824.jpg
550KB, 880x1160px
>>1967813
Hell, it's hard to not find a complicated person in history.
>>
>take that, Baudrillard
>>
>>1968048
His attitudes toward nationalism, tradition, and the state take volumes to explain and analyze.
>>
>>1968048
[citaion needed]
>>
>>1968237
His also kind of turbo autist, always sleeping in a tiny room and insisting that it had to replicated anywhere he went so he sleep in it.
>>
>>1969207
*so he could
>>
>>1969207
Apparently he never got on a plane as well
>>
>>
File: download (31).jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
6KB, 196x257px
>>1967813
This buddy.
>>
>>1969207
He would stay up until 4 am watching American cowboy movies with his buddies, which is pretty damn rad

I've heard Hitler did the same thing, but only on /his/
>>
>>1969269
>I've heard Hitler did the same thing, but only on /his/

>but only on /his/

It´s not true man,trust me.
>>
>>1969269
Hitler loved watching films
That's all he did during his spare time before the war. Goebbels had to constantly find new shit for him to watch.
>>
File: Luigi_Cadorna.jpg (20KB, 220x315px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi_Cadorna.jpg
20KB, 220x315px
>>1967813
>>
>>1969269
Stalin was a total autist and the only time he ever showed any true emotion was when Nadya died, he was crying in front of people and shouting he was going to kill himself
>>
>>1969207
>>1969374
Stalin wasn't an autist. He was a sociopath. The complete opposite. Also Stalin loved Kato more than he did Nadezhda.
>>1969217
He got on a plane to go to the Tehran conference.
>>1969269
His favorite actors were John Wayne and Charles Chaplin. He banned "The Great Dictator" though.
>>
>>1970200
Stalin liked Chaplin? I know Hitler was a fan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.