[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens here ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So what happens here ?
>>
>>1964819
Lol dunno, missionary stuff.
>>
>>1964819
Germans colonizing and converting balts to christianity.
later the livonian brothers joined the teutonic order
>>
>>1964819
Maybe ask the Dutch, their map looks just the same.
>>
>>1964879
So Riga is just Amsterdam 2.0?
>>
>>1964888
I wouldn't know, I'm German, not Swamp-German. Opa said it was rather cold when they defended it.
>>
>>1964819
Latvian here
Absolutely nothing. Bunch of Teutonic Order fags set up their camp here to spread Christianity (mostly just an excuse to lord over the locals and do as they want), Some skirmishes with Lithuanians happened, but Estonians and Latvians remained cucked by their german overlords till the 16th century when Livonian War happened so the Livonia was split between Poles and Swedes.
>>
>>1964944
Labdien!
Did you build better roads by now that you have Euros? When I was visting your country a few years ago the highway from Riga to Lithuania wasn't more than a road
>>
>>1965011
They're shit, just like before.
Even the electricity poles are made out of wood.
>>
>>1964877
Twas the Brothers of the Sword who joined the Teutonic order and were later known as the Livonic order, m8.

>>1965114
We've got wood coming out the ass, why the fuck wouldn't we use it?

Unless you're a pansy that's never been outside - you ought to know that impregnated wood is durable, light and (in our case) cheap.

>>1964819
What is going on there, though, unlike what my uneducated compatriot stated, is very much like the conquest of North America - numerically few, but technologically superior foreigners make alliances with some locals against other - in the end wind up ruling all.

But once they arrived most locals hated one another, and were more than happy to join the newcommers to settle old scores.
>>
>>1965194
yeah your right I mixed up the names while trying to find the english equivalents for the german/latin names
>>
>>1964879
>>1964888
>>1964904
Dutch here

ask me stuff
>>
>>1965230
How does one manage to build a nation entirely on the notion of being as much a pain in the rear to every single other great power in the continent as possible?
>>
>>1965737
He said he was Dutch not British
>>
>>1965788
except for the fact the brits were total bros with prussia until 1914

except for the fact the brits only had a conflict with russia once

except for the fact britain and portugal had a 600 year old alliance

this 'brits love switching sides its their foreign policy' crap is crap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.