[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>German >Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: transplant german to kiev.png (24KB, 580x107px) Image search: [Google]
transplant german to kiev.png
24KB, 580x107px
>German
>Americans
>>
Let's be honest, you put anyone in Florida and they become a degenerate.

Glorious German stock still rule the plains though. Hitler was pretty myopic, to say the least, if only he could see the beauty of North Platte he might have reconsidered.
>>
File: most spoken languages.jpg (151KB, 918x605px) Image search: [Google]
most spoken languages.jpg
151KB, 918x605px
>>1963726
okay
>>
File: 1458466109919.jpg (73KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
1458466109919.jpg
73KB, 645x912px
>>1963737
>North Platte
>>
Who the fuck would willingly WANT to be German?

Also take this shit to /int/
>>
>>1963726
Depends on if he's a Catholic or not.
If he is then he'd probably have a bit harder time assimilating.

Also I'm pretty sure the White ethnics weren't fully assimilated until the end of WW2.
There were large neighborhoods where the White ethnics preserved their culture and identity.
>>
>>1963763

U so jelly of my sand hills, the rage must just be bubbling inside.
>>
>>1963751
>Michigan
as an Ohioan, I really want to know what the fuck went wrong
>>
>>1963751
>>1963726
I bet the whole cuckold bullshit came from Germans in America.

They're truly the most degenerate people in existence.
>>
>>1964099

You are right next door to French speakers and you are worried about Muzzies?

How many times have the villainous French tried to invade our lands? Way more suspicious than some refuge Africans.

Around a Francophone, never sleep alone.
>>
>>1964123
I'm not worried, I'm more just curious.

If I were really concerned about French-speakers, I'd be calling for Quebec to be nuked
>>
>>1963737
Miami is a degenerate city. Most of this state is. But there are a fair amount of us that go unnoticed because we keep away from the outspoken idiocy. We basically see how things are and mind our own fucking business and aren't like that. I can't wait to leave this foresaken swamp
>>
>>1964131

Honestly, hoping President Trump is crazy enough to solve the "Quebec Question" once and for all.
>>
>>1963751
Why are there so many German speakers in the United States?
>>
>>1964140
You have to remember that the center portion of our country is the least densely populated, so this chart is giving you a distorted view of how many people actually speak which language in our country.
>>
>>1964150
no but how did the germans get there
>>
>>1964155
Walking, wagons, trains, birth.
>>
>>1964164
but you can't do that across an ocean
>>
>>1964155
>>1964164
A lot of Germans came and settled the Midwest and further out in the mid 1800s. You twit
>>
>>1964168
I forgot boats.

>>1964175
Help, don't hurt, friend. <3
>>
>>1964175
but why would america allow germans to come settle here weren't they worried about nazi infiltration? probably a stupid demoCRAP in charge at the time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.