[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical traps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

We have Sporus and Mori Ranmaru, what's some other great historical boipucci?
>>
/lgbt/ needs to be deleted
>>
>>1963617
>Forgetting Elagabalus
Rome literally allowed a Boipucci to be Emperor.
>>
File: Ranmaru in Vidya Geam.jpg (216KB, 1082x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ranmaru in Vidya Geam.jpg
216KB, 1082x1500px
>>1964387
He was just a gaylord, not even a trap or cute.
>>1964377
It's not gay if it's cute.
>>
Antinous.
>>
>>1964440
>when the boypussy is so strong you're made into a god after you die
Rome knew their traps, I'll give them that.
>>
>>1964377
>implying 4chan hasn't always been into traps

Newfag.
>>
File: Fyodor.jpg (45KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Fyodor.jpg
45KB, 720x544px
Fyodor Basmanov
>>
File: elagabalus.jpg (214KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
elagabalus.jpg
214KB, 685x1024px
>>1964387
He was ugly as fuck tho.
>>
Does Chevalier D'Eon count?
>>
>>1963617
Alexander. Oh that puss.
>>
>>1964657
I read somewhere that they're not even sure that that is Elagablus' statue, after he died all mentions of him in official documents was scrubbed and all his statues destroyed, historians simply assumed that was Elagabalus because where it was found and the general style and age more or less alligned with Elagabalus
>>
File: Salai.jpg (143KB, 800x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Salai.jpg
143KB, 800x1042px
This fagget
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagoas_(courtier)
>>
File: tumblr_n5e5j9iJbZ1qmqya2o1_500.jpg (70KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5e5j9iJbZ1qmqya2o1_500.jpg
70KB, 405x600px
Peter Sewally

>One of the most scandalous cases in the summer of 1836 in New York City involved a wallet-snatching black prostitute who went by the name Mary Jones…but was later revealed to be a man named Peter Sewally. Sewally’s trial proved to be a spectacle that resulted in a newspaper frenzy as the competing papers New York Herald and New York Sun tried to out-do each other over reporting the most lurid details about Sewally and his transgressive deception. Sewally’s female image was also published as a popular lithography by yellow paper publisher H.R. Robinson (seen above). His case is a highlight in sex worker, queer, and African-American histories, and it all started on June 11th, 1836, when Robert Haslem reported his wallet being stolen while cruising the midnight alleyways of New York.

>During the trial, Sewally came dressed as a woman, much to the uproar of the courts. He then continued to defend his cross-dressing lifestyle as being encouraged and accepted in his own community. In a rare historical account from a queer sex worker of color, Sewally explained in court records:

>"I have been in the practice of waiting upon Girls of ill fame and made up their Beds and received the Company at the door and received the money for Rooms &c and they induced me to dress in Women’s Clothes, saying I looked so much better in them and I have always attended parties among the people of my own Colour dressed in this way — and in New Orleans I always dressed in this way —"

Fun fact, they made a leather contraption wrapped around the waist to trick Johns into thinking Peter has a vagina.
>>
>>1964408
He literally dressed up as a girl, pretended to be a prostitute, would have soldiers fuck him, and preferred to be called his favorite slave's wife and queen.

I don't think you get much more trappy than that.
>>
>>1964408
Niggq that was when he was older. Elagabalus ascended to the throne as a teen bonertrap
>>
File: 1472051623261.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472051623261.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>1965503
Holy shit
>>
>>1965548
Yup.
>>
>>>1965511
this
he also allowed his slave "husband" to beat him
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.