[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Eastern European gypsies do under communism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bb973e4df2977732024c303cd32f151e.jpg (309KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bb973e4df2977732024c303cd32f151e.jpg
309KB, 1060x1600px
What did Eastern European gypsies do under communism?
>>
Work.
>>
>>1963064
If that were true then they wouldn't be gypsies any more.
>>
Fugged
>>
>>1963185
If it weren't true the commies would have made damn sure there wouldn't be any left either.
>>
>>1963194
Gypsies are slippery, though.
>>
>>1963195
is that why they have a lower rate of AIDS transmission than Africans?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1440x1080px
>>1963194
>implying you can stop gypsies
Everybody hates them. Even the government. They're essentially "sovereign citizens" in that they refuse to pay taxes or obey laws. The second you actually catch them and give them a court date they just fuck off and go terrorize a new area, they illegally camp on peoples' land, when the police try to move them they fight back. They pickpocket, they scam people, a favourite of theirs is to fins somebody with a bag of shopping and throw a baby at them, they naturally of course let go of whatever they're carrying to catch the baby and then they steal whatever was dropped. They are the worst people in the world, if races had a ranking they would be more subversive than the Jews, more perfidious than the Anglos, more nefarious than the Germans, more lazy than the blacks and more untrustworthy than the Venetians.

FUCK Gypsies.
>>
That's a good question honesty considering they live in absolutely abhorrent conditions and refuse to work or educate themselves in the present day. I can't imagine they integrated very well even under totalitarian conditions.

Also France deported a shitload of them back to Romania in recent years even though Romania is in the EU and they're supposed to have complete freedom of movement. kek
>>
>>1963059
Settled down
>>
>>1963059
Sell their kids to westerners (mainly Swedes and West Germans) who couldn't have kids.
>>
>>1963198
thats not reallly all that impressive
>>
>>1963202
Why tho? I never understood that way of life.. They are dirt-poor, live in shit conditions and face hostility from everyone around them. Why do they keep being that way?

Why wouldn't they want to have voting rights, healthcare, an education and a career?
Why prefer being 16 and pregnant, drinking mud water and living next to garbage dumps to that?
>>
>>1964023
my day you will learn my sweet summer child
>>
>>1964023
>Why wouldn't they want to have voting rights, healthcare, an education and a career?

Because they have true freedom even though they have to deal with a lot of shit.
>>
>>1964023

culture

they have a kids tale about a lazy cricket and a hardworking Ladybug (or an ant I don't remember) the cricket realizing he saved jack shit for winter generally scammed the ladybug out of it's food, he is the hero of the tale
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.