[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is true love only for beautiful people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Is true love only for beautiful people?
>>
No, but being physically attractive increases your chance of getting it.
>>
>>1959989
>lust
>true love
>>
File: r9k_003.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k_003.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>1959979
Beautiful people will never be able to experience true love. At best, they will get lusted by.

To achieve true love, one must be ugly.
>>
>>1960312
I didn't even mention lust faggot. The fact is that if you are physically attractive you will attract more women/men, which means a greater chance at finding love.

If you're ugly, you'll rarely, if ever have any relations with the opposite sex. I speak from experience.
>>
>>1960332
u mean chance of finding sex.
if you are ugly the chance of true true love increase u fag
>>
File: 16-35-30-1479218486085.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
16-35-30-1479218486085.png
83KB, 640x360px
true love is only for people who have never been in love. Everything that follows is more chill, because you aren't so obsessed with the girl; you understand that if she leaves you'll live through it. For this reason true love is finite - lack of experience to maintain a relationship.
Bro tip:
>You just have to make compromises
is a movie lie and your parents probably parroted it.
>>
>>1962381
>You just have to compromise

is the correct form in English I think
>>
File: 1392960189858.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1392960189858.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
>>1962381
>tfw falling out of love and realizing this is actually true
>>
>>1959979
Beauty is within the soul.

True love is true commitment.
What are you committed to?
>>
>>1962381

i mean, you do have to compromise and it can help

it won't fix everything though obviously
>>
>>1963738
shitposting
>>
>>1959979
True love doesn't seem to exist.

The best you can get is delusional infatuation that results in complete selflessness and that requires a mentally unstable person and ridiculous chances.

It's pitiful how many people believe in love as if the person they're in a relationship with is their ideal partner and they are the ideal partner for that person. the odds are far less than winning the lottery.

Contrary to feel-good philosophy though, unattractive people don't find unattractive people attractive. I can't believe I have to point this out to people.
>>
>>1960332
>The fact is that if you are physically attractive you will attract more women/men, which means a greater chance at finding love.
Ok, another anon here. Let's say that you increase your chances by being more attractive. That is 1)
But 2) the chance of someone lusting for you might also be higher

But dunno if 'true' love exist. Not saying it is just chemicals either.
>>
>>1960332
> I speak from experience.

You are either ugly and have no idea how being beautifull feels like or the oposite.
>>
>>1963981
Girls are literally all over me but when I look in the mirror I see a goofy looking guy. Anyone else feel like they're not all that but are associated with the likes of Clark Kent just from wearing glasses for a change? Any party I go to the next day girls add me on FB and message me. Older women have literally told me they wish they were younger for me.

No edge I don't need to lie to strangers girls are infatuated with me.

But when I look in the mirror I just see a goofy ass guy. I hate myself in pictures too and avoid cameras.

Anyone else??
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.