/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the Habsburgs. What was their end-goal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 200x257px
Tell me about the Habsburgs. What was their end-goal?
>>
>>1959319
Destroy Europe like the krauts they are
>>
Unite Europa under a holy roman empire
>>
>>1959631
Not only but also unite all catholic christendom(the whole world) under the emperor
>>
Blarg! Shmoooo raf raf mookka. Blarf
>>
>>1959319

to fuck each other
>>
>>1959319
To play EUIV IRL.
>>
>>1959748
CKII, actually
>>
>>1959751
A bit a both.
All the incest of CK2
All the aimless and indiscriminate blobbing of EUIV.
>>
>>1959319
Crashing this empire
>>
>>1959319
To breed the most ugly chin ever.
>>
>>1959319
Global domination.
>>
>their end goal

What does that even mean? What's the "end goal" of your family?
>>
File: habsburg.jpg (512KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
habsburg.jpg
512KB, 1024x768px
>>1959319
The Habsburg is a castle in the SWISS town of Habsburg, canton of Argovia.
The Ancestral seat of the house Habsburg was conquered by the Swiss in 1415, todays it serves a Restaurant, and it is a pleasure to have a hearty meal and hearty shit there, just to remind those Austrian losers of what they really are, cast out minor swiss nobility!
>>
File: 1436473998756.png (42KB, 813x520px) Image search: [Google]
1436473998756.png
42KB, 813x520px
>>1960283
Wtf, i love Switzerland now!
>>
They were the most powerful family in the history of mankind. And everybody remembers them for inbreeding.
>>
>>1959319
Keep their lands by fucking their relatives.

>>1960283
They lost their ancestral lands, but they gained an Empire that lasted to 20th century.
Seems like a pretty good deal to me.
>>
>>1959319
AEIOU
>>
>>1960359
The Swiss empire still prospers in the 21st century.
>Habsburgs btfo
>>
>>1960375
>Swiss empire

The Hapsburgs have made more of a mark on history than the Swiss ever had.
In a five hundred years the Swiss will only be remembered for their cuckoo clocks.
>>
>>1960394
Thats what you fuckers said 500 years ago, and we are still standing,
>HRE dead
>Burgundy rekt
>France, fifth republic by now
>Austria, our bitch
>Milan, sucks cock for a working permit
>Savoy, offers anal for a working permit
>>
>>1959319
>end goal

An ahistorical analysis derived from adventure stories
>>
>>1960283
Every dynasty has to start somewhere. Also, they were hardly 'minor'; even before Rudolf von Habichtsburg was in 1273 elected the king of the Romans he was already the most powerful magnate in Swabia.
>>
>>1960394
No they'll be remembered for nazi gold, even in death I still remember the shoah
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.