[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if no one knows you're rich are you really rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1475254433048.jpg (170KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1475254433048.jpg
170KB, 600x593px
if no one knows you're rich are you really rich
>>
Is this about tax evasion?
>>
>>1957883
Only niggers think wealth is something you display instead of something you experience.
>>
>>1957894
No not really. Wealth can be displayed in many ways.
>>
>>1957901
Yes really. You can enjoy eating rare truffles every hour and have your own subnarine fleet without your neighbors knowing about it.
>>
>>1957901
Why would you want that additional threat though? Just stay low-key and buy your cool shit overseas or smth.
>>
>>1957913
Maybe if your neighbour is blind and deaf
>>
>>1957894
>tfw when trump is the real first black president
>>
>>1958253
>yfw that orange makeup is really to hide the fact he is black
>>
>>1957883
Yes.
/thread
>>
>>1957901
Surely the social prestige associated with being seen to be wealthy is, itself, an experience?

Or are you conflating wealth with fame?
>>
>>1957883
In my experience wealth is assumed. I'm broke but came from wealth, even though I dress plainly I can walk around stores and galleries and art openings without folks assuming I'm part of a particular class.

It's funny actually.
>>
>>1958404
this is the plebeian view. you can buy things, but they will be for the class where you were just before becoming rich.
With money alone, you can buy live modestly, but you cannot be rich. Money makes you rich once you buy your way into circles of rich people.
Money buys a network, then money buys a power over the people in the network.you cannot buy goods & services whereof you are not aware, money opens the door to these goods, but only after you work for it. money alone does not do improve your life.
>>
If You're So Smart Why Aren't You Rich
>>
Lolno.

You are only rich if nobody knows you are rich. There must be nothing funner than going full illuminati and pulling all the strings

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hVsjLPF5JaY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.