[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 600 AD.png (734KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
600 AD.png
734KB, 720x446px
What happened here?
>>
>>1953904
high-concentration of men named Alan, eventually collapsed in mass confusion
>>
>>1953904
A Sarmatian tribe that escaped from the Pontic steppe in 3rd century fleeing the Huns. One half went West and ended up in Spain and later Africa, taking part in the fall of Roman Empire, the other settled in Caucasus mountains and mingled with other local populations. They had their state for a while. They were under Khazar vassalage for a while, some converted to Judaism. Then in middle ages they were Mongol subjects, Kublai Khan had 10k+ strong Alan guard.
Nowadays the Ossetian people are their descendants. Mostly Muslim or Orthodox, with some pagan stuff mixed in. The Russian-Georgian war in 2008 was because of southern Ossetia.
The Ossetian Nart Epic was influential in forming Caucasian folklore and mythology, and remains one of the most important sources for ancient Iranic culture.
>>
>>1953940
Incidentally yes, the name Alan/Alain is sometimes theorised to indicate Alanic descent, since some of them did settle in Armorica/Brittany, where the name originated.
>>
>>1953904
A meme
>>
What's with Albania?
>>
>>1954008
Very informative and succint, thank you Anon
>>
>>1954023
>since some of them did settle in Armorica/Brittany

In fact most of them settled in Auvergne(very high concentration of G haplogroup(caucasian))
>>
>>1955406
not the albania that you are thinking of; the Transcaucasian area is a etymological nightmare.
>>
File: GA.gif (2KB, 198x217px) Image search: [Google]
GA.gif
2KB, 198x217px
>>
>>1953904
>>1955406
>>1955862
>Caucasian Albania
>fucking Caucasian Iberia
jesus christ just stop
>>
>>1955862
But what were the Scots doing way out there?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhyeyoC-TxU
>>
File: 035.jpg (60KB, 548x720px) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
60KB, 548x720px
>>1955862
Albanians look like Chechens, even if God comes down from heaven and tells me there is no connection i won't believe it.
>>
File: 1478867912474.png (211KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1478867912474.png
211KB, 500x355px
>>1956117
Don't talk about Chechnya like that.
>>
File: CwaraTUWQAAOXcb.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CwaraTUWQAAOXcb.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
>>1956126
As offensive it is to anyone, even Chechens to be compared to Albanians, its true, the only difference is Chechens tend to be whiter, imagine that, and taller.
>>
>>1956177
>based mountain Aryans
>former Illyrian pirates

No contest
>>
>>1956046
>jesus christ just stop
>It's okay when USA stealing the names for their cities.
>>
>>1957486
>biggest strawman ever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.