[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophically speaking, how do I get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0187.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.png
3KB, 168x168px
Philosophically speaking, how do I get a gf
>>
Instead of being appriciated by one person, why not be appriciated by the many for your intelligence?
>>
>>1950805
When you are interested in someone, push yourself to speak to them, don't overthink it. Compatibility, at a superficial level, is the eagerness to connect.
>>
>>1950805
Bee urself OP
>>
just fuck prostitutes, it's not even that expensive to have a woman gag on your cock for an hour that would otherwise not even give you the time of day in the street

capitalism truly is the great equaliser
>>
>>1950866
I like philosophy Pepe trolling people with koans.
>>
1. Use intelligence to get fucking tons of money
2. Use money to get whatever you fucking want

Don't pay attention to other shit. This is the way to achieve anything you want, bullshit free.
>>
Read Schopenhauer
>>
>>1950805
For the sheer, pure, uncritical purpose of getting the most net pussy, I found out, from experience, that Nietszche is the philosopher you should read. Left-wing, right-wing, Christian, Atheist (implying women can undertand/have an ideology), NEETzsche is the one. I don't care about explaining why. If you desire pussy, Nietzsche. If you want virginity, whatever else there is.

Daily reminder that Nietzsche and every philosopher are equaly worthless.

Daily reminder that philosophy was a pass-time for the aristocracy and since aristocracy doesn't exist anymore, it serves no purpose other than talking to stupid women on college parties.

Daily reminder that STEM is superior to humanities and I don't even need Nietzsche anymore.
>>
Oh now I see this other anon has revealed the secret >>1950877

Yeah nevermind Nietzsche.

Just make money, you dumb piece of shit if you study philosophy then kill yourself please and do lady evolution the favor of sparing her the trouble of erasing your genes from the gene pool.
>>
>>1950877
But OP said he was trying to get a gf, not make money.

If you are trying to get a gf, try to get a gf. Money actually becomes a spook, at that point.

>protip, women generally want attention more than money
>>
File: 57868689979.png (120KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
57868689979.png
120KB, 270x270px
>>1950996
>protip, women generally want attention more than money
yeah, attention from men with money
>>
>>1950805
you give her the d
>>
>>1951050
You would be surprised.

For the pre-marriage focussed set, looks are more important than money. But being focussed on money first places an elaborate and time-intensive barrier between yourself and the potential gf.
>>
>>1950805
I don't know. I do know, however, that I got dubs.
>>
People are naturally compelled to follow others. So if you talk and act like you are sure of yourself you are more likely to influence those that aren't. Naturally, if they are sure to oppose you it won't work, but if you attack with confidence you will fight yourself charging into a battlefield without walls or defenses.

tl;dr: just ask them out
>>
File: Hobbes.jpg (66KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hobbes.jpg
66KB, 900x750px
>>1950805
>Just get what you can get and be happy with it, she might be fat and controlling but she's the best you can possibly hope for and she'll protect you from STD carrying sluts
>>
>>1950805
You don't get a gf by trying to get a gf. It just happens.
Just go out often and socialize with lots of random people.
>>
>philosophical

>>1950866
Wise pepe. To follow the way is not to follow it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.