[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Andrew Jackson fight so hard to prevent the creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1477014961151.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477014961151.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
Why did Andrew Jackson fight so hard to prevent the creation of a national bank? Did he hate money or something?
>>
>>1946956
He hated natives
And I bet he saw how banks ruin a nation buy ins labeling the folks
>>
>>1946958
*inslaveing

Fuck this key board
>>
File: 1469602142394.jpg (102KB, 811x984px) Image search: [Google]
1469602142394.jpg
102KB, 811x984px
>>1946956
a private bank controlling a state's currency compromises the authority of the state. also bankers want munnies so they'll always find the most profitable way to exploit the people without causing absolute destitution
fuck banks fuck indians
>>
File: 1449021537518.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449021537518.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
He was basically afraid that it would interfere with the independence of states from the national interests, and independence of the nations from foreign interests.

If I give you a million dollars, and in return you have to give me 50K a year, that's gonna sound like a pretty sweet deal if you need the capital. But is I say I'm gonna call back in my loan money if your state doesn't end slavery, well that's gonna put a shit tons of ugly pressure on the bank and its investors and the elite who depend on that cash flow. If you say, whatever, we'll just sell off our investments and give you your money back, well they may invest in your competitor, and you've just double fucked yourself.

Jackson saw this bank as an opportunity for the federal government to exert too much power and open up the American banking system to cunts who want to control others through creating dependency.
>>
He hated everything.
>>
>great historical figures throughout history have a disdain for the big banks
>current popular politicians have a disdain for big banks

What did the banks do to deserve this?
>>
Money could still be printed, just not in a centralized way.
>>
>>1947427
Waged war against western civilization for the last few thousand years.
>>
>>1949064

Western civilization wouldn't even exist without banks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.