[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Protocols of the Elders of Zion legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: protocols_of_zion.jpg (68KB, 386x599px) Image search: [Google]
protocols_of_zion.jpg
68KB, 386x599px
>>
No.
>>
>it was a forgery goyim! I'm telling you! We are your greatest allies! he heh yes goyim I mean heh fellow Americans
>>
Oy vey :^)
>>
>>1946335
Everything about the document smacks of fanfiction by someone who didn't do a lot of research on Jewish people but copied unrelated sources extensively.
>>
It may be a forgery in the sense that there was no meeting between Jews in the cemetery of Prague, but it is a fact that everything that the Protocols says Jews will do have been actually be done by Jews, so I'd say they are spiritually genuine.
>>
File: 1478767237963.jpg (33KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478767237963.jpg
33KB, 368x475px
>>1946349
>>
that cemetery thing appeared in a story published in Italy in mid 19th century but it was originally against jesuits, it was adapted against freemasons in France and then picked up by the tsarist police and suited against the joos
>>
>>1946349
Why does /pol/ always make up imaginary quotes from imaginary opponents? Half the time it's shit that i've heard no one ever claim. Is it a propaganda reinforcement mechanism? A self contained echochamber?
I actually want a study on this shit.
>>
>>1946469
They have been done by 19th-20th century elites everywhere, that's why it works so well.
>>
File: cuck hunt.jpg (653KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cuck hunt.jpg
653KB, 1536x2048px
>>1946508
>look, I'm """"""ironically"""""" shitposting
>look at how witty and subversive I am
>>
>>1946469

It's also a fact that everything the Protocols says Jews will do is incredibly vague and unformed, and could plausibly be attached to just about anyone.

For God's sake, despite these being supposed minutes from top secret meetings on how to corrupt the dumb goyim, there's not even a timetable.
>>
>>1946508
>>1946519
t. Schlomo Shekelsteinbergowitz, CPA
>>
>>1946521
What do i have to answer to get another imaginary quote? Can i chose the imaginary enemy to parody?
>>
>>1946521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
>>
>>1946530
>oy vey it's anudda shoah schlomo call the Israeli tourist agency we gotta retreat to tel aviv the goyim know
>>
>>1946335
How to tell if something bad about jews is true?

They not only deny it but try to make you look insane for believing in it.
>>
File: ibetthejewsdidthis.jpg (66KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
ibetthejewsdidthis.jpg
66KB, 533x800px
>>1946545
That's totally the right approach to any and all paranoid delusions.
>>
>>1946555
t. Yitzak Rabinowitzstein, MD, Tel Aviv University, Department of (((Psychiatry)))
>>
This thread reeks of JIDF

>Goyim, it's fake. Nothing in this is true!
>>
>>1946540
I want a more original one, anon.
>>
>>1946555
White people confess to their crimes, you semitic psychos always go I DINDU NUFFIN GOYIM I SWEAR.
>>
>>1946335
Oy vey! Why are you asking that question goy? Remember the 6 trillion!
>>
>The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination
>a Jewish plan for global domination
guess it ain't so crazy after all
>>
>>1946497
this. shit thread overall. the one informed response gets no replies and it turns into a shit flinging contest between /pol/ and Yoshiyahu
>>
19th Century Alex Jones.
>>
>>1946335
What are the arguments for and against its validity?

ALl I know is one article says it was a forgery.
>>
>Ivan, let's make write books of jews wanting to enslave us, then when make pogrom, nobody say is wrong
>Harusho Oleg! Is good idea! Let's celebrate with vodka and half a raw potato. Also I am of cold
>Ivan we are always of cold
>Dah
>>
>>1947308
begin by researching where, when and from who it came from
>>
>>1946568
>nothing is true, except the Holocaust. Everything else is relative
>>
>>1946508
Because they live in a fucking fantasy world and can't even make strawmen that remotely resemble their opponents.

>everyone says there is a RACE problem
>nobody says this except stormfags
>>
is this an actual question lmao
>>
>>1947317
XXDdddddddd! UPVOTE
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.