[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most /r9k/ person in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 90809568058.jpg (27KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
90809568058.jpg
27KB, 720x480px
Who's the most /r9k/ person in history
>>
>>1946093
Schopenhauer
>>
>>1946093
The guy who invented the Belgian waffle
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1440x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1440x1233px
>>1946093
This guy
>>
>>1946093
we've never heard of him
>>
Hitler.
>>
>>1947326
He had a wife and kids, this pretty much disqualifies him.
>>
Hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[2] He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads";[3] he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".[3] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[4] In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene:
“ Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'[5]
>>
>>1947329

See
>>
>>1947330
Now i feel sympathetic towards him.
>>
File: 1475343949210.jpg (9KB, 159x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475343949210.jpg
9KB, 159x199px
>>1947330
>Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on
>>
>>1946093
Karl XII, King of Sweden
>tactical genius
>never ever had sex in his life
>said he would marry only for love, not for power or money
>>
>>1947330
This meme again.
>>
>>1947330
>>1947332
he was an autist and a druggie.
but he wasn't an /r9k/ tier autist, because he still managed to put p0n0s in vag000
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.