[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the single most autistic event in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: evald-burden-of-a-child.jpg (18KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
evald-burden-of-a-child.jpg
18KB, 500x376px
What is the single most autistic event in history?
>>
>>1945882
The 2016 US Presidential Elections
>>
>>1945882
The creation of the United States.
>>
The diplomatic events leading up to ww1.
>>
>>1945882
Every interaction I have with females
>>
File: Gav_sperg.jpg (305KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Gav_sperg.jpg
305KB, 686x385px
>>1945882
>>
>>1945882
Anything with Polacks in it
>>
>>1945882
The oriental schism
>>
File: KingShaka.jpg (137KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KingShaka.jpg
137KB, 740x1000px
>Ok guys so this is how warfare goes, we co to our enemies scream a bit and act threating and then go away, everything thing is fine and none get hurt
>ALRIGHT LET'S KILL THEM ALL
>No Shaka can't you take any social clues?
>>
>>1945882
A guy charging the Germans in WWI with the knowledge an armistance was gonna happen soon just so he could get promoted. He died
>>
when the US government fucked bin laden
>>
>>1945882
Wasn't there a war in China over a single random merchant selling bamboo poles for too high a price? Thousands died too, it wasn't just an irrelevant event.
>>
The activation of the pyramids by the Kwans during the Hyperwar.
>>
File: Austria_Hungary_ethnic.svg.png (1MB, 2000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Austria_Hungary_ethnic.svg.png
1MB, 2000x1547px
>>
>>1946168
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862–77)

Millions, not thousands.

>One of the many brawls and riots that contributed to the rebellion was initiated by a fight triggered over the price of bamboo poles that a Han merchant was selling to a Hui. This eventually led to a massacre of Hui in many area villages when they refused to agree to the price of the poles. Afterwards, Hui mobs attacked Han and other Hui people who had not joined them in revolt. It was this seemingly trivial and unimportant dispute over bamboo poles that set off the full-scale revolt.
>>
>>1946214
The more you read about Chinese history, the more you understand why they like the idea of a repressive police state.
>>
When the athenians sperged out and sent their army to Sicily
>>
>>1945882
The Dual Occupation of San Juan Island for Over a Decade

By 1859, a British farming company and about twenty American settlers had already spent nearly fifteen years being very angry with each other. Each belonged to a nation that claimed San Juan Island - an island off the coast of what was either northern America or southern Canada, depending on who was being asked. According to Lyman Cutlar, who shot a dirty British pig trashing his garden, the island belonged to America.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Sejm
by far
basically after an legally justified civil war tsar of russia invited himself and managed to pass a bunch of laws to cuck the republic
>>
>>1946359
scratch that
everything from 18th century Poland
>>
File: neither nor.png (1009KB, 760x920px) Image search: [Google]
neither nor.png
1009KB, 760x920px
>>1945882
The Enlightenment.
>>
>>1946878
This
>>
>>1945892
heh
>>
>>1945954
t. assmad bydlo
>>
Chalcedonian schism.
>>
>>1945882
WW1
>>
>>1945882
The writing of Wittgenstein's Tractatus.

Or this.
>>1946214
>>
File: lmao protestants.png (1MB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
lmao protestants.png
1MB, 1072x736px
>>1945882
protestant reformation
>You cant give money to the church for recompense
>I want to marry more women
>Happiness is bad
>reeeeeee I don't like the pope
what a bunch of assholes
>>
Christians getting butthurt over Islam spreading because they were non-white.
>>
>>1946108
Is this true? Because I've heard the same story, that African """"warfare"""" used to be to just stand around making noises and then go home, but figured they were bullshit.
>>
Constantinople executing thousands of catholics when a crusader army was just outside their yard
>>
>>1947605
There probably would have been small skirmishes and challenges to single combat like most tribal conflicts go, but for the most part these would have been small. The idea was that you could prove your tribe's superiority without having to actually risk all the tribesmen getting killed and so tribal is usually quite ritualistic and self aggrandizing as a result.
>>
>>1947614
Byzantine politics are absolutely retarded during the Crusading years. The Fucking First Crusade would've given them back a ton of their land if they didn't puss out after hearing a single discouraging report.
>>
>>1947619
I thought it was Bohemund's fault for holding on to Antioch and stalling his armies for nearly a year on account of some small print in his contract with the Byzzies? IIRC he was mandated to return any original Byzzie clay to the Emperor.
>>
The Reformation.
>>
>>1947619
>Byzantine politics are absolutely retarded during the Crusading years.
Said by an anon who has literally no idea about byzantine history nor its politics outside of memes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.