[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the jews doing at the height of the Roman Empire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1477113572887.jpg (86KB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477113572887.jpg
86KB, 782x1080px
What were the jews doing at the height of the Roman Empire?
>>
>>1944959
Living in Palestine, largely minding their own business. Having the occasional rebellion.

There were lots of them outside Palestine too. Mainly being butthurt about whatever the Romans decided to ban about Judaism this week.
>>
Usual Jewish stuff.

>Usury
>Merchanting
>complaining about being oppressed
>subversion
>plotting to steal power
>killing the Son of the Living God in human form
>>
>>1944959
Getting their temples sacked and looted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_War
>>
Actually apparently Jews had it pretty good in Rome at a time.

>Rome provides a based king
>Approves the religion
>A big part of Roman population are actually Jews(a jewish-histories professor that I know says that it could have been as high as 10%)

I don't know much about it, haven't read anything, but from what I heard, Jews weren't just stereotypes, a shockingly shocking idea, I know.
>>
>>1944959
The kikes controled the Roman Empire, this is why christians were persecuted but not (((themselves)))
>>
>>1944977

that sounds interesting. do you think this is where they first learnt to be shifty and bargainy? to get around roman laws?
>>
>>1945013

are you serious hehe, i could almost believe that
>>
>>1944959
After Judea was destroyed they dispersed everywhere and did their typical shtick of peddling and shopkeeping.
>>
>>1945022
I will post a more developed post in 30 minutes.
>>
File: Fall of Jerusalem.jpg (73KB, 561x650px) Image search: [Google]
Fall of Jerusalem.jpg
73KB, 561x650px
>>1944959
Not well to say the least.
>>
>>1945031
Didn't Romans also loot the Ark of the Covenant? They probably did the same to it as Spanish did to all dat native American gold and silver artifacts.
>>
>>1945013
>Jews controlling the Roman Empire
You're basically doing their "we wuz" for them.
>>
>>1945019
No. They learned to be shifty and bargainy to get around Christian laws.

In Rome it seems a lot more like they just kept their heads down (outside Palestine anyway). Then Rabbi's would ban the Jews attempts to blend into Roman society. Most notably with circumcision.
>>
>>1945013
this, Jews are literally next stage of evolution. The highest life form of life ever to walk the Earth.

They adapt and will eventually control every enviromnent they find themselves in.
>>
File: Jewish Empire.png (545KB, 1096x3314px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Empire.png
545KB, 1096x3314px
>>1945022
I mostly used wikipedia and not primary sources(i.e.christian and pagan historians) to not make it to make too long.
>>
>>1944959
Bankers.
>>
>>1945042
No, the Ethiopians have it kept safely tucked away.
>>
>>1944959
Persecuted in Roman Polytheistic times
Persecuted in Roman Christianity times
I:E being persecuted
>>
Getting their butt kicked.
>>
>>1944998
>>1944959
Getting their vaginas filled with Roman semen

romans had a mandatory policy that all jewess brides be given off to a roman soldier for insemination

so cucking was the norm

this is also confirmed in the talmud, mishnah, and other judaicas
>>
bretty gud then they chimped out while rome was approaching her peak. then they got btfo all of europe and then the christian west set them up for a two millenia scheme to achieve world domination
>>
File: Titus_Pullo-Rome_(TV_series).jpg (8KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
Titus_Pullo-Rome_(TV_series).jpg
8KB, 220x166px
>>1947512
Who /wetasoctober/ here?
>>
Dispersed.
>>
They got fucked a bunch of times against the Romans. They lost countless of people in the various revolts they led.
>>
>>1944992
This.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.