[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought of posting this in /tv/ but decided this would be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: showposter.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
I thought of posting this in /tv/ but decided this would be a better place.

What really surprised me in Season 1 was that, while they didn't find any proof that Hitler left the bunker alive, they did prove he could have. At that point, the discussion changes from "how did he?" to "why wouldn't he?"

Ultimately though, they need to find some piece of evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he survived after 1945. That's why I hope they stay focused on that, rather than going off on a tangent about the Fourth Reich and arms dealers.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>1943191
They found a pube hair with his Dna on it in philly
>>
There's a multiple season show on the history channel discussing if Hitler escaped? Wtf? Is it good, and why does it have multiple reasons?
>>
>>1943193
His pube?
>>
>>1943191
He had planes, he could have easily fled, there'd be no point though as whoever he fled to would be asked to hand him over or risk war/massive embargos, Spain especially as America dould have rekt them.
>>
File: IMG_2856.jpg (210KB, 988x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2856.jpg
210KB, 988x380px
Is this show worth the time or no?
>>
>>1943197
Ah his had a big old bush and he love the baseball team the Phillies it was found in.a pub in Germantown
>>
>>1943208
Maybe
>>
>>1943195
It's actually good.

>No one saw Hitler and Eva Braun kill themselves
>All we have are the accounts of maybe a dozen people claiming they saw some bodies wrapped in cloth be hustled into a courtyard and burned
>The Soviets have offered differing and conflicting accounts over what happened to Hitler's remains
>The single piece of bone they believe belonged to him was proven through DNA testing to be a woman
>There were German airplanes escaping Berlin until April 21, a day after it can be proven he was in Berlin
>There are tunnels going from the Fuehrerbunker to an airport

It really is worth watching
>>
>>1943200
The theory is that he eventually reached Argentina, where a lot of war criminals were confirmed to have fled after the war
>>
>>1943220
Like lance Armstrong, OJ Simpson and diddy Kong
>>
>>1943215
Multiple seasons tho?

Also didn't Rochus Misch confirm he committed suicide?
>>
>>1943191
Now I understand why Americans scoff at the "history" part in "History Channel".
>>
>>1943231
They found a bunch of stuff in Argentina and want to keep investigating.
>>
>>1943234
The history channel literally turned to absolute dogshit like 10 years ago, when the biggest draws were something like Pawn Stars and Ancient Aliens.
>>
>>1943273
GTFO Ancient aliens was the shit when stone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.