[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who was the cutest cousin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: roads_3royals.jpg (54KB, 601x250px) Image search: [Google]
roads_3royals.jpg
54KB, 601x250px
Now that the dust has settled, who was the cutest cousin?
>>
nick by far
george would also be acceptable, but definitely NOT wilhelm
>>
>>1940405
Nick.

That's not even a real question.
>>
Nicky.
George is just the inferior version of Nicky.
But Willy is very endearing in other ways despite being the ugliest one.
>>
Nothing but Nicky. Although to be honest he's still only really managing somewhere around "the 4th member of the boyband who's not actually that attractive but can kinda dance/sing"
>>
>>1940405

Nicky is the cute one

Willy is the endearing comic relief

Georgie is the straight man.
>>
File: handsome.jpg (36KB, 585x335px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.jpg
36KB, 585x335px
>>1940405
Nicholas
>>
>>1940480
I'd watch that
>Three princes shack up in a New York apartment, shenanigans ensure
>>
>>1940480
Who was the Ringo?
>>
>>1940644
I got something close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw
>>
>>1940405
Nicky.

George has that thousand yard stare.

Willy is a sperg
>>
>>1940647
There aren't enough descendants of Queen Victoria involved in WWI for there to be a Ringo.

Ferdinand I of Bulgaria was a bit of a madman though, maybe he could be the Ringo.
>>
>>1940405
Nick.

George got a mild case of the beady eyes, it's how you can tell them apart.

Wilhelm is like that episode of Venture Brothers where the creepy defect Dean was living in the attic sewing together a Dean suit out of Dean's Corpses, except also with a weird withered arm.
>>
Why is this board is so obsessed with Nicholas II? Is just because you want to fuck him?
>>
>>1940405
George looks a little bit like Tim Curry
>>
>>1940647
No Ringo needed in The Three Stooges:

>>1940480
>Nicky is the cute one
>Willy is the endearing comic relief
>Georgie is the straight man.
>>
>>1940976

The pro-Russian shills have successfully infected 4chan as a whole.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>1941186
Yes, just like the Russians have set a ticking self destruct bomb by masterminding the civil rights movement to eventually turn the US of A a 3rd world country.
>>
>>1941209

The difference being that the "Web Brigades" are real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.