[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: kek.png (2KB, 122x86px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2KB, 122x86px
Let's have a legitimate discussion about kek.
What exactly do you know about the Egyptian god?
Everything I am reading is talking about how Kek was the god of the night before dawn.
Some others seem to say Kek is a symbol of chaos.
What do you think?
Any good resources that speak about kek specifically?
>>
>>1937923
So, born out of chaos, the god of darkness before light?
I have that correct, right?
>>
File: images_2.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images_2.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
Tfw no brown skin sand woman to be my sex goddess
>>
>>1937947
"It's always darkest before the Don."
>>
>>1937923
They drew half a body, and put eyes on the skirt. That's cute.
>>
>>1937947
I don't know about that.. "The Bringer of Light" is a description used for another deity already. Lucifer.
>>
>>1938162
If that was going to stop them this election would have been different over a year ago
>>
>>1938162
>I don't know about that.. "The Bringer of Light" is a description used for another deity already. Lucifer.

Implying that Lucifer wasn't the good guy.

Implying Kiketianity is worth anything.

Implying that Kek hasn't been waiting in the shadows, prometheus-like to free us from the Eternal Jew since efore Chrisitanity started cucking the Romans.

Implying that Kek's ascendance isn't the first step to freeing America from monotheism and restoring the Roman Republic.

... Shit, if this gets dubs I might be forced to actually believe my own shitposting. I'm kinda scared to hit post now.
>>
>>1938209
Thank the gods.
>>
>>1937913
As far as I can tell it represents the movement from darkness to light (and vice versa).

In any case, maybe the Egyptians were the ones that had it right all along.
>>
>>1938209
roleplaying faggots like you are why humanities need to be removed
>>
>>1938209
>Let's have a legitimate discussion about kek
>>
i wish /pol/ autism was bannable.
>>
File: esoteric-kekism-1-1.png (200KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
esoteric-kekism-1-1.png
200KB, 459x646px
>>1937913
Should we restart the calendar next year lads?

I suggest 1, 2, 3... AK = Anno Keki = the year of our Lord Kek 1, 2, 3...
>>
File: JordanPeterson_SacredCrown.jpg (350KB, 1048x694px) Image search: [Google]
JordanPeterson_SacredCrown.jpg
350KB, 1048x694px
>>1938360

>I wish /his/ elitism and absolutism was mandatory

Come on man...

I'm not really sure this Kek phenomenon is such a joke actually. It seemed stupid at first to me too, but after reading this summary... "The Truth About Pepe the Frog and The Cult of Kek": https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

... I'm not so sure anymore. My own father for years always quoted Kermit, saying "It ain't easy being green". He comes from a very successful family, all college educated for the last 3-4 generations, and yet he's been a Trump supporter this whole time. So much for smug liberals saying Trump supporters are all blue collar tradesmen rednecks.
>>
File: esoteric-kekism.jpg (45KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
esoteric-kekism.jpg
45KB, 500x343px
>>1937913
>those glyphs

That's not how you spell the god's name, and not how Egyptian names work in general. Pic related is the correct spelling: The seated figure tells you this a divine name, the "monitor" has the phonetic value of KEK, the "base" is K and the "twirl" is another, different, K. There are no vowels in Egyptian writing, and the practice of using a composite glyph AND spelling the name out is the usual way to write names in Egyptian.
>>
>>1937946
All things are possible through Kek, anon.
>>
>>1939796
This is what I imagine someone who went from reddit to /b/ to /pol/ sounds like.
>>
>>1939796
>I wish /his/ elitism and absolutism was mandatory
I literally do

also sage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.