[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turks, Turkish, Asians ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 25

Who really are the Turks and the turkish people ? I don't get the turkish identity. Are they Asians ? Did they really look like the Mongols ? What do people living in Turkey today have in common with Kirghizs, Mongolians, Uzbeks ? It seems to me that modern Turks have nothing in common with Central Asians. Turkish culture has seemingly no Asian influence, it's closer to Arabs and Greece. Aren't Turks just islamized Byzantines ?

Picture related : first result when I type 'turkish people'. She looks nothing like Erdogan or Mehmed II.
>>
a language group
>>
The people in turkey are originally Anatolians, Greeks, Armenians and other peoples
>>
>>1932071

I often wonder this as well. If both Anatolia and Egypt were ruled by Turkic mercenaries (Ottomans and Mamlukes), why is Egypt 'Arab' and Anatolia 'Turkic'?
>>
>>1932135
Same reason why Persia, India and Russia isn't Turkic
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification
>>
>>1932071
The Turks is an heterogeneous people. You have Greeks, Anatolians, Steppes nomads and Middle Easterns all clumped together.
>>
>>1932188
When did wipe out mean assimilate?

Turk roaches are greeks larping as turks
>>
>>1932188
Osman's ancestors being of the pure Turkic stock doesn't mean his successors were too.
>>
>>1932071
Turks are islamizated byzantines, from turkic they have only language
>>
>>1932345
>tfw you will never be a Turkic Warrior with a harem full of greek qts
Why even live?
>>
>>1932345
>Turkic Warrior
Keksikus maximus
>>
>>1932396
Not being a turkroach > having a harem
>>
>>1932396
>greek
>qt
nice try my heavily indebted friend
>>
>>1932381
And culture.

t. Visited Turkey, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia and Xinjiang
>>
>>1932188
>we pretty much wiped out the ethnic population

Nope you assimilated them
>>
>>1932470
China tour included Xinjiang. I liked it.
>>
>>1932472
Don't try to reason with turkroaches logic and reason is beyond their grasp
>>
File: 003gUD72gy6FhicJKnU5a&690.jpg (166KB, 950x593px) Image search: [Google]
003gUD72gy6FhicJKnU5a&690.jpg
166KB, 950x593px
>>1932472
DELET THIS
>>
"Turk" isn't an ethnicity, anatolian turks and especially central asian turks are literally the most mixed people in the world. Turk ethnocentrism is the most retarded form of nationalism ever
>>
>>1932458
Lol dude i visit Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kirgyzia and Turkey, and i can say Turkey dont have turkic steppe culture
>>
>>1932458
And dont forget that uzbeks not real nation
>>
File: 1478223988012.gif (639KB, 765x759px) Image search: [Google]
1478223988012.gif
639KB, 765x759px
>>
>>1932552
>After effect of our harems,

This map show Y haplogroup, thus it is the male lineages only, and not the women.

With the historical,context of Turkey, the haplogroups there must come from :

R1B Hittites + Gauls + Armenians + Franks
J2 Persians + Anatolians + Greeks
J1 Arabs
E3 Greeks
L Gypsies
R1A Slavs + Goths
I Scandinavians + Germans
G Caucasians
C Turks + Mongols
N Turks
O3 Huns
Q Turks
P Turks
H Gypsies
K Turks
The more mysterious is A which is basically Proto-nigger, i literally can't fathom how they went there.
>>
>>1932552
I guess everyone else would seem unreasonable to the unreasonable.
>>
>>1932582
Because turk used to be an insult in the ottoman empire for the dumb presents in Anatolia. If you called someone a turk it was a huge insult. That only changed when the ottoman empire started to collapse in the 1800s And the elite noticed the only people that supported them were the same people they were making fun of for hundreds of years
>>
File: realturks.jpg (350KB, 1792x1267px) Image search: [Google]
realturks.jpg
350KB, 1792x1267px
>>1932552

Not only is it entirely ahistorical, but it is also literally impossible for the Turks to have wiped out all of the local inhabitants and resettled the land while still keeping it that productive within the timeframe they had. It was a continuous shift. Saying "We wiped out all the anatolians so now all the Turks are PURE DESCENDANTS of the ANCIENT NOBLE TRIBES" is horseshit especially if you've ever seen what an actual central asian person looks like.

Also, logistically speaking, the fact that Turkish noblemen stole Balkan women for a few hundred years and brought Balkan boys to serve as elite soldiers in the capital doesn't account for the fact that dirty goat farmers in the rural hinterland of Central Anatolia have similar genetics. There would be a very big difference otherwise. Native human populations tend to form a genetic continuum, and if there had been a resettling of a totally genetically different group, like in America or South Africa, you would see a much bigger difference. All evidence points towards assimilation.

The Turks merely assimilated the Anatolian Greek population, which itself had only recently been formed from the Byzantine assimilation of native Anatolian peoples such as the Hittites. These recent converts didn't really feel Greek so they didn't put up opposition to the religion, language, and customs of the new invaders.
>>
>>1932649
J2 is also quite prevalent in Southwestern Turkic groups, especially Oghuz Turks who intermingled with Indo-Europeans and passed through Iran before coming to Anatolia. Which makes the whole haplogroup thing pointless
>>
>>1932682
>Because turk used to be an insult in the ottoman empire for the dumb presents in Anatolia.

Not true, plenty of soldier caste specifically referred themselves as Turks. You are talking about one anecdotal evidence from a Brit who probably called a city-dwelling Greek or Armenian a Turk, who was more trying to make a point about society in England anyway.

Turks in North Africa and Balkans called themselves Turks.
>>
>>1932796
Morever shift from an Ottoman identity to a Turkish one was caused by lose of territory in Balkans and North Africa when the Young Turks realised that there was no multi-ethnic empire to be had.

There is a lot of bullshit about use of term "Turk" in Ottomans by mixing reality with basically saying "Turk was an insult even in Ottoman!" from people who hate Turks. The reality was Ottomans didn't consider themselves Turks, you were a Muslim Ottoman or not, the rest didn't really matter but plenty of people used term "Turk" as a self-identifier, especially in conquered territories. Obviously there was a clash of rural people and urban people, a lot of urban populations were Greeks or Armenian Muslims, calling them "Turk" would insult them because they would associate with being rural.
>>
>>1932606
Of course steppe culture wouldn't be prevalent among Turks because it's prevalent in basically nowhere. It's been a lot since Turkics (including Turks) left their nomadic lifestyle. There's no point in putting nomadic steppe lifestyle argument forward when talking about culture because it doesn't count as an argument since Turkics aren't fucking nomads anymore. But if we're going to talk about village-culture in Turkey and other Turkic countries, welp, it's the fucking same. Both in terms of traditions and daily life.

Also, look up for the Yorrucks or Yoruks.
>>
File: Seljuk Art.jpg (184KB, 705x467px) Image search: [Google]
Seljuk Art.jpg
184KB, 705x467px
>>1932188
>Meanwhile in Anatolia we pretty much wiped out the ethnic population
>Le invasion = le wipe out
/pol/ logic.

The Ottoman Turks were an empire. They werent out to create some sort of ethnic mustard race, they just wanted to rule over shit.

To that end, shitloads of Anatolians found themselves as Ottoman subjects whom, over time, got absorbed into the cultures of their masters given that they live smack in the heartland of Ottomania.

>>1932135
It is more of a language issue really.

By that logic, all of the Middle East should be turkic because from the 1000s up to the 1800s, there is no major Arab ruler at all in the Middle East. It was always some Turkic cunt who arrived alongside the Seljuks and a smattering of Mirzas/Beys/Khans ruled what is now considered Arab land
>>
>>1932796
>You are talking about one anecdotal evidence from a Brit who probably called a city-dwelling Greek or Armenian a Turk, who was more trying to make a point about society in England anyway.
It isn't when the Ottoman Ruling Class spoke Persian & Classical Arabic, called themselves first and foremost, Padishah, and rarely spoke Turkish unless it is talking to plebs.

It was very common for Steppenigger Dynasties to abandon their native culture save for the military aspects of it that won the Empire in the first place. You saw it every fucking time from China to Turkey.

In China, Nurhacis dream of a Manchu empire died when by Yongzheng, the Manchus werent interested in keeping even their language and called their Empire China, with them as Qing Subjects. As far as Manchus were concerned the conquest of China pretty much made them Chinese, bearing the mandate of heaven and ergo heirs of that Empire. Despite this, their military is organized around the traditional 8 Banners, albeit with every army now a Chinese style army.

Babur and his followers saw themselves as Timurid Persianate Aristocrats. They absolutely loathed both their Turkic & Mongol blood. If you have to to point out their lineage to their faces, they would give you their dynastic heritage instead of their ethnic (Babur: "My dad was Timurid, my mom was Chaghatai."). They have seen their native cousins and pretty much did not want to associate with them. Hell the reason why Babur invaded India in the first place was to run away from the fucking Uzbek niggers that took his fiefdom in Transoxania. Despite this, they were still pretty cavalry centric and the organization of their armies was organized in the traditional tumenlar system of Central Asia.

A well known Ottoman Scholar whose name escapes me termed this phenomena "leashed barbarism." That while the ruling class saw themselves as muh enlightened, they would tap to the martial culture of their forebears when needed.
>>
>>1933100

That doesn't square with the fact that the Ottoman armies were basically like every other Muslim army at the time, and did not really retain any Steppe characteristics at all.
>>
>>1933100
The Padishah also called himself Khan and Sultan. Plus Persian was language of literature and Arabic language of science but Ottoman was the language of the rulers and bureaucracy. People also spoke Ottoman with varying degrees of influence, a random urban Ottoman's language would be much more "clear" than a heavily invested writer. You can see this in works of chroniclers and travellers, Ottoman was the spoken language and the lingua franca within the empire, while Persian and Arabic was elitist, comparable to Greek and Latin in Europe.

It's true that there was a lot of elitism around language within the empire and Turkish itself was not seen as prestigious compared to Persian or Arabic, understandably so as well but most people still spoke it and Ottoman was not a standard language at all. It's comparable to English in which the language is Germanic in structure and origin but the more complex you speak the more French, Latin and Greek you incorporate to the language.

Also again what the dynasty considered themselves doesn't reflect most of the population, be it bureaucratic elite, the soldiers or urban populations. The situation of "hatred against Turks" is overplayed by Turkish nationalists and people who hate Turks both to create a narrative that Turks were hated under Ottomans to justify different viewpoints. If Turks were so hated under Ottoman Empire, the local elite, even of non-Turkish origin, in North Africa and Balkans wouldn't identify as Turks. More so, Spahi wouldn't make a claim they are superior to Janissary because they are of Turkish heritage.

How ethnic identity worked and its complexity under a multi-ethnic Empire is completely different than the more simple national lines drawn, usually because of nationalistic reasons. For example word "Arab" meant Bedouin and denoted a class of nomads, people in Palestine were called Palestinians, Syria Syrians so on and so forth, yet Arabic was considered a prestigious language.
>>
>>1933100
>They absolutely loathed both their Turkic & Mongol blood. If you have to to point out their lineage to their faces, they would give you their dynastic heritage instead of their ethnic (Babur: "My dad was Timurid, my mom was Chaghatai."). They have seen their native cousins and pretty much did not want to associate with them

Because the concept of "Turkic" is a relatively new term and so is nationalism? Especially amongst rulers and specially amongst nomadic people who identified with their family and not with an "ethnicity" or a "nation". Do you think the nobles in Europe identified with the common plebs or with their ancestry and dynasty? Aristocracy often identified with foreign aristocracy more than the plebs of their own nation in Europe too, see the French revolution.

You are applying concepts of ethnicity and nationality retroactively.
>>
borders, continents, and race are more or less arbitrary divisions that serve only organisational purposes, and are ill suited to address issues of identity.
>>
>>1933214
>You are applying concepts of ethnicity and nationality retroactively.
Except you're implying that such identities ended with the rulers & the nobility.

While the plebs pretty much participated as well. Since the dynasty was seen as the protector of the realm, they too identified themselves as "X Dynasty SUBJECTS." Their ethnicity was second to the loyalty to the dynasty.
>>
File: Turkish Kilij.jpg (74KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
Turkish Kilij.jpg
74KB, 800x593px
>>1933147
>That doesn't square with the fact that the Ottoman armies were basically like every other Muslim army at the time, and did not really retain any Steppe characteristics at all.
Uh yes. It does. A lot.

The military is pretty much the only way Steppenigger culture survived in the meme empires Turkics built. I mean besides language

The fact that their weapons are associated with Muslim speaks highly of Turkic integration into their new Islamic culture.

Shit like the mounted horse archer, the steppe version of the composite recurve bow, THE FUCKING SABER, military fashions such as topknotting or that silly side buttoning jacket that Muslim aristocrats used to wear, are all Steppenegro heritage.

In addition the "Muslim" fixation for light, horse archer cavalry. That was Turkic through and through. Brought to them by Mamluks and afterwards the Seljuks. Prior to this the Arabs were first and foremost light infantry. Who then adopted bits of warfare from the Sassanids and the Romans.
>>
>>1933252
I am speaking from point of view of "plebs". I.E most of the population. See authors from Ottoman Empire like Osman Agha or Karachelebi who wrote in Turkish, former a lot more "clear" than the latter. Osman Agha was also a devshirme. Also a lot of Arabic and Persian literature was translated to Ottoman starting from 16th century, it shows that there was no "disdain" against it, even if it was considered lesser compared to Arabic and Persian.
>>
>>1932470
You mean those qiegao-selling mudslimes?
>>
>>1933318
Turkroach can't realise his people were sheep that would be conquered and assimilated over and over.
>>
>>1933514
Implying your forefathers were anything other than anatolian goatfuckers/ goatherders
>>
>>1932188
>Meanwhile in Anatolia we pretty much wiped out the ethnic population
>we
>wiped out the ethnic population

Oh yes, you all look so Central Asian

For fuck's sake, just read up some studies about the ethnical composition of modern turks, you have basically nothing to do with Central Asian Turkish people, just some really low admixture but over all you're your own ethnic group and much closer to South Eastern Europeans and Near Easterners than to fucking Central Asians like Kazakhstans
>>
>>1933318

>We kept a express-way open from Transoxiana for centuries.
>we

Most of your ancestors were those being conquered, maybe 5 or even being "generous" 10% were the conquerors, the rest were Anatolians.

>Except it was on a scale of the colonisation of America, friend.

Lol no, also Central America is still basically mostly native, only place were the local population was mostly hunter gatherers like Brazil, Argentina or North America got most of their population replaced, and that's because of diseases
>>
>>1933527
>goatfuckers/ goatherders

That would fit the descriptions of the Turkik nomadic invaders more than Anatolians who at least largely practiced agriculture and were settled in cities along the coast
>>
File: turkik peoples.jpg (119KB, 541x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkik peoples.jpg
119KB, 541x360px
>>1933546
Yeah, I'm sure Turks look like this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>1933553
>Kyrgyz
>Not even Oghuz

Here Turkmenis.
>>
>>1933546
To be honest if I was a wewuzian like you (I'm not fortunately) I'd look up to my actual ancestors like the Hittities who went close to conquering ancient Egypt and held and empire from Syria and Iraq to Western Anatolia, to the early city states under Assyrian protection, where tens of thousands of cuneiform tablets were found, or the interesting Luwian and Syro-Hittitie kingdoms, or at Lydia, one of the wealthiest kingdoms of antiquities, or the Greek Anatolian city states like Miletus where philosphy was born, at the wonderous rock tombs of Lycia, at all the rich cities of the Anatolian coast in antiquity like Ephesus and Tarsus, from where many important historical figures arised, at the Byzantine empire, the list goes on and on.
>>
>make a thread about turkey
>mehmet ali goatfuckers come out of the woodwork
ah yes love this board
>>
>>1933318
> We kept a express-way open from Transoxiana for centuries

Not after the rise of Shia Persia. That cut off the Ottomans from Central Asia permanently.
>>
>>1933558
Anywhere to look for pics of central asian or turkic qts?
>>
>>1932470
I went to Xinjiang. It seems like more of a 'breeding out' thing. Urumqi is a Han city, make no mistake.
>>
>>1933766
Smart choice. By leaving Xinjiang turkic/muslim it's gonna be big big trouble down the road and may spill out of the region.
>>
File: attaroach.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
attaroach.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
>>1933639
TBF if you strip a Greek and Turk naked you can't really tell the difference.
Without the fez pic related would fit in at the polis and nobody would ever know.
>>
>>1932071
Most are native anatolians, slavs and armenians and also to a sm\ller degree central asians. Anyway being nomads meant that turks mixed with everyone they came across or raided so being turkish is not an genetic concept anymore but a cultural one.
>>
File: 1478556116336.jpg (284KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1478556116336.jpg
284KB, 1205x827px
>>1932071
>>
>>1933766
Because Urumuqi literally didn't exist until Han settlers built it in the Qing dynasty.

The Uyghurs were traditionally centred around Kashgar.
>>
>>1934608
Kashgar and Hotan t.b.h
>>
File: 1475521944701.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475521944701.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>1934598
kek
>>
>>1934598
This sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>1933546
>Oghuz ancestry
Judging from these papers mentioned above and other history books, there is a high possibility that the ruling class of Gok-Turk was Y haplogroup Q, and the ruling clans of Oghuz Turks were Q1a1b-M25. Also, the royal family of Ashina(阿史那) clan that ruled Gok-Turk and Khazaria kingdom is maintained to be haplogroup Q1b.[39] It is also plausible because Turk is a descendant of Xiongnu that was ruled by haplogroup Q. For example, in the ancient cemetery in Heigouliang(Xinjiang), which is known as the summer palace of Xiongnu king, 12 men were excavated, and all belong to Y haplogroup Q. Especially, all 4 Q1b men among them represent hosts of tombs.[40](Xiongnu nobles/conquerors found in another ancient site are turned out to be Q-M3)[41]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmens#Y-DNA_haplogroups_of_Turkmens

IF your haplogroup isn't Q you aren't Turks.
>>
File: sadtruth.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sadtruth.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>1932188
>>1932291
>>1932345
>>1932470
>>1932552
>>1933318
>>1933514
>>1933546
>>1933557
>>1933639
>>
>>1934598
This.
>>
people who live in modern turkey aren't turkish
>>
>>1935853
people who live in modern france aren't french
>>
>>1934598
kek
>>
>>1935853
They are Turkic speaking Anatolians. Not Turkic people
>>
>>1932071
The original Turks were Siberians.
Central Asian Turks are genetically a mix of Turkics and Iranics.
Anatolian Turks are just Anatolians speaking Turkish.
>>
>>1936321
>The original Turks were Siberians.
Proto Turks were the natives of the Altai or Western/Central Mongolia who interacted with Indo Europeans,Uralics,Mongolics,Tungusics and Yenesians.
>>
File: 1321105557579.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1321105557579.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
Turks and Poles are the craziest people when it comes to discussing history, they will simply throw all logic, science, data and studies aside, make their own shit up and believe it as if it was a religion.
>>
>>1937284
>australian shitposter
lol nice stereotype retard
>>
>WE WUZ MONGOLIANZ N SHIET SENPAI

Do Turks not have mirrors? You guys don't look Mongoloid at all.

t. actual Mongoloid
>>
>>1937284
I stand by my point, used to frquent many history forums and turks and poles are fucking delusional. Theres also a whole pseudo history movement about how turkic people were a proto empire that gave birth to civilization.
>>
>>1936470
>Siberians/Altai
indeed they are part of the Paleo-Siberian peoples

all the paleo-siberian families are identical except linguistically

the difference between a samoyed, evenk, chukchi, yakut, mongol, manchu, korean, eskimo, khanti is minimal

paleosiberian, like papuan, or australian, is based on genotype and not language
>>
>>1932750
>>1933318
> impossible for the Turks to have wiped out all of the local inhabitants

Mongol conquests anhilated 70,000,000+ 1206–1324 Eurasia
Conquests of Tamerlane anhilated 20,000,000+ 1370–1405 Eurasia
Turko-Mongoloid conquests anhilated 300,000,000+ 200-1920 Eurasia

>plenty of mongol rape babies people still left in Central Asia and the Middle East

the reason why Tocharians vanished:

Mongoloid raids and invasions as some of the deadliest conflicts in human history.

Large areas of Asia were seriously depopulated,[6] as every city, village or town was subject to destruction. Each soldier was required to execute a certain number of persons, with the number varying according to circumstances. For example, after the conquest of Urgench, each Mongol warrior – in an army group that might have consisted of two tumens (units of 10,000) – was required to execute 100 people [7].

Mongoloid invasions induced population extermination on a scale never seen before particularly in Central Asia and eastern Europe.
>>
>>1937318
The only Turkics who went like that were Uzbeks and Kazakhs. Because their leaders used to be related to Genghis Khan.
>>
>>1932071
>Idiots talking about Muh Race! Muh Race!.
>Turkic is a fucking language group
I've had better history threads in /tg/. /his/ was a fucking mistake. It took the historyfaggots from /k// /int/ and /tg/ and banded them with /pol/lacks.
>>
>>1932071
>Are they Asians

the recent expansion was participated by various mongoloid groups:
Xiongnu 匈奴, Xianbei 拓跋部, Donghu 东胡, Dingling 丁零, Shiwei 室韦, Tántán 檀檀 (Rouran Khaganate), Tuòbá 拓拔, Yueban 悅般, Nirun, Tūjué 突厥 (Gokturk), Chigan 叱干, Xue 薛姓, Xueyantuo 薛延陀, Tiele 鐵勒, Huns 匈人, Khazar 可萨人, Avars 阿瓦尔人, Bulgars 保加尔人, Xi tūjué (Onoq - Western Turkic Khaganate), Dōng tūjué (Eastern Turkic Khaganate), Gu-su (Oghuz) 烏古斯人, Ogurs, Utigurs, Huíhé (Uygur) 回纥, Onogurs, Kutrigurs, Kangar 康國聯盟, Kimak 基馬克汗國, Kuman 庫曼汗國, Kereit, Gelolu (Karluk) 葛逻禄, Kara-Khan 黑汗, Tūqíshī 突騎施, Yugur 甘州回鶻, Pachanaq 佩切涅格人, Qīnchá (Kipchak) 欽察, Nogais 諾蓋人, Karachays 卡拉恰伊人, Seljuk 塞尔柱帝国, Kirghiz 柯尔克孜族, Chigil 處月, Qangli 康里, Shalgan, Chulyms 楚利姆鞑靼人, Kumyks 庫梅克人, Dada (Tatars) 韃靼,
Güchügüd (Naiman) 乃蛮, Ongud 汪古部, Dolugad 杜格拉特, Bashkirs 巴什基爾人, Chuvash 楚瓦什人, Gagauz, Uzborgs, Kazakhs 哈薩克族, Khakas 哈卡斯人, Qashqai 卡什加人, Tuwans 图瓦人, Báxīmì 拔悉密, Shatuo 沙陀, Oirat 四衛拉特, Buryats 布里亚特人, Arghun 阿魯渾王朝, Kara Del 哈密國,
Khitan 契丹人, Khamag 蒙兀国, Mongol 蒙古帝国, Dzungar 准噶尔汗国, Chagatai 察合台汗國, Khilji 卡爾吉王朝, Telengut, Teleuts 铁列乌特人, Kalmyk 卡爾梅克汗國, Khoshut 和硕特汗国, Tonggu (Tungus) 通古, Dolgans 多尔干人, Sālāzú 撒拉族, Shors 索尔人
>>
>>1937758
>all the paleo-siberian families are identical except linguistically
You don't understand the meaning of Paleo Siberian.

>the difference between a samoyed, evenk, chukchi, yakut, mongol, manchu, korean, eskimo, khanti is minimal
Proven false by autosomal dna.

Uralic,Mongolic and Turkic speaking populations have Western Eurasian admixture.

Koreans,Japanese and by a lesser extent the Mongols and Manchus have ancestry from East Eurasian lowlanders(Dai like).

>paleosiberian, like papuan, or australian, is based on genotype and not language
Oceanians are quite distant from East Eurasians.
>>
>>1937863
>Altai
>not Siberia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altai_Mountains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia#Mountain_ranges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Siberia

and fuck off retard
>>
File: large_946f088f3b.jpg (473KB, 941x643px) Image search: [Google]
large_946f088f3b.jpg
473KB, 941x643px
When people from turkey think that they turkic
>>
>>1932071
Turks originally looked like Mongols like your pic. They are indigenous to Russia, Central Asia, Mongolia and possibly China.

Many of the Turks who invaded Anatolia were heavily mixed with Iranian ethnicities, thus they don't look like the original Turks completely. Many are also former Anatolians, Greeks, Armenians, etc etc.
>>
>>1932470
You mean, our rightful territory that we conquered from the Oirats and settled you on ? Ungrateful Shitskin, this is why your race is weak.
>>
>>1934598
Pretty much. But Turk history is repetitions of this.

See: Bulgaria.
>>
>>1938216
Do the people in Turkey consider itself as a multi-ethnic people ? Are they aware of their non-asian origins ?
>>
>>1938227
Most Turks I've met in Australia are well aware and chill, accepting and proud of it.

Turks here are alright as long as they're not we-wuz, pol-tier super autistic right wing types.

Only bad egg I met was one Uighur who started bitching to me about Han Chinese not hiring his terrorist brethren for jobs, then he got mad when my north Chinese hand patted him on the back.
>>
>>1938115
>Paleo Siberian
Since when is Uralic,Turkic,Mongolic,Tungusic and Koreanic considered Paleo Siberian?

>and fuck off retard
Coming from someone who conflates Koreans with Khanti.

Go look at any autosomal study your so called Paleo Siberian race doesn't exist.
>>
File: mehmetcan.jpg (144KB, 700x889px) Image search: [Google]
mehmetcan.jpg
144KB, 700x889px
>>1938227
No. Most Turks are fucking Idiots, who support the idea of a Turanic state. They think they are brothers with Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Uzbeks etc. They post pictures of Turkic warriors like pic related and act like they are descendent from them, while looking like Kurds, Georgians, Greeks and Circassians.
>>
>>1938236
>Paleo Siberian race doesn't exist.

Paleosiberian is a term of convenience grouping northeastern Asians, such as the populations of the Mongolic, Turkic, Tungusic and other Siberian peoples

http://meeting.physanth.org/program/2016/session40/rogers-2016-genetic-variation-between-the-population-of-the-ancient-xiongnu-and-modern-populations-in-central-mongolia.html
>>
>>1938695
>as opposed to northeastern Asians, such as the populations of the Mongolic, Tungusic or other Paleo-Siberian peoples.
Nowhere does the abstract claim Mongolic,Tungusic and Paleo Siberians are one and the same.

There's no mention of Turkic,Uralic or Koreanic speakers.

>>the difference between a samoyed, evenk, chukchi, yakut, mongol, manchu, korean, eskimo, khanti is minimal
Now prove this.
>>
>>1938708
>totally different lifestyles and cultures

the following are just some of northern mongoloid groups that share the ancient paleo lifestyle of herding reindeer, shamanism, and hunting :

evenks -tungus

yakuts, soyot, tuvans, dolgans -turks

buryat -mongols

samoyed, evenki, nenets, khanty, sami, mansi -uralic

chuvan, khodynts -yukagir

chukchi, koryak - chukotko-kamchatkan

ket, yugh - yeniseian

nivkh

inuit, yupik -aleut-eskimo

the list is not comprehensive

and suck my paleo-siberian cock
>>
>>1938751
this

>>1938708
Paleosiberian is simply a geographic term of convenience

retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumpolar_peoples

call us paleosiberian, circumpolar, siberian etc.. all are valid
>>
>>1938751
>>totally different lifestyles and cultures
Cultural similarities doesn't make them the same people.

>>>the difference between a samoyed, evenk, chukchi, yakut, mongol, manchu, korean, eskimo, khanti is minimal
Provide the genetic proof or fuck off.

Researchers were able to determine Yakuts are Turkified Tungusics because of differences in mtdna.

Mongols were nomadic pastoralists,Manchus and Koreans were agriculturalists.

>>1938769
>Paleosiberian is simply a geographic term of convenience
Sorry bud. Paleosiberian is a catch all for Siberian linguistic isolates,Tungusic etc. aren't included.

>retard
Says the one proposing Uralics to Koreanics are all one Paleo Siberian race. Sounds more like Turanism if you ask me.
>>
File: 1478184492685.jpg (6KB, 277x318px) Image search: [Google]
1478184492685.jpg
6KB, 277x318px
>>1938930
shitface (you) are the one saying they aint related

paleosiberian is part of siberian is part of circumpolar

suck our circumpolar shlongs fishface
>>
File: F3.large.jpg (152KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
F3.large.jpg
152KB, 1280x904px
>>1938977
>retard that doesn't understand genetics.
You tried to pass Koreans as Paleo Siberians when genetics clearly show they are a mix of an Ulchi like and Southern Chinese/Southeast Asian population. http://smbe-2016.p.asnevents.com.au/days/2016-07-04/abstract/34323

Educate yourself on Siberian genetics. http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/05/05/molbev.msw055.full
>>
>>1933100
This bro.

The better actual example of this is that when the Turkic and Mongol tribes abandoned their homelands and started the migration to the Occident, most of them completely loose their original religion. They adopted the religions of the nations they had contact with. For instance, Uighurs were both Buddhists and Manicheans (?), and they finally converted to Sunni Islam. The Eastern tribes from the Mongol Empire's influence area changed their religions constantly.

Another example: Hulagu Khan was a Buddhist, but formally he was a Nestorian Christian as he was married to a Christian princess. It seems that it was a normal thing for them. Nowadays the few people who still practice Tengrist shamanism from the Genghis Khan era are basically LARPers as far as I know.
>>
File: Mughal India-26.jpg (311KB, 1574x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mughal India-26.jpg
311KB, 1574x1200px
>>1933214
>"Were the Mongols a nation of angels, they would still be abominations. Were the name "Mongol" written in gold, it would still be a filthy name."
>"Beware when you pluck an ear from a Mongol field. For whatever is sown with Mongol seed has an odious yield."

-Baburnama , Babur's autobiography.

Babur and his followers really, really hated the Mongols and the nomads on an ethnic level. This wasn't dynasty vs. nation/ethnicity shit, this was the perspective of people who saw themselves as civilized talking smack about perceived barbarians.

This is why Babur always referred to himself not in racial terms - it would put him alongside Mongol & Turkic barbarians- but in dynastic terms. Sure dynastic legitimacy was a big part, but so was elevating themselves over the nomad hordes.
>>
>>1933100
>Steppenigger Dynasties
Manchus are agriculturalists.

>In China, Nurhacis dream of a Manchu empire died when by Yongzheng
Manchus were interested in running an empire based on native forms of administration.

Manchus never called their regime Manchu but China.

>As far as Manchus were concerned the conquest of China pretty much made them Chinese
Their conquest of China was pretty much done by Han defectors.
>>
>>1939538
WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET
>>
>>1938751
t. park
>>
>>1938220
t. zhang "we wuz qingz" gu
>>
>>1932606
Central Asia has a steppe and oasis town culture tho
>>
>>1939862
from Canada, Australia or New Zealand
>>
They are a mix but mostly Mongolian rape babies. Least you guys got superior genes for being a conquered people.
>>
I am a Manchu Qing of Tokarian descent living in Canada. I have green eyes like my Qing father. My Qing grandfather had hazel eyes and reddish hair. Tokarians mixed with Proto-Turks, with Scythian and Finnic DNA, and further mixed with Tungusic tribes to create the Qing people. My ancestral clan is Proto-Turkic of the Tabgach Qing tribe and I am in no way Chinese or Korean racially, I am a Manchu Proto-Turk. Us Qing steppe peoples have always been different from the Chinese. I know clearly we Qings are not Asiatic Han Chinese or Han Korean and my Caucasoid Finnic-Indo-European blood that flows through my veins is a testament to that

t. Kim Gwan Guang Jin Park Zhang

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 432x359px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 432x359px
>>1939890
>>
File: kungfu22.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
kungfu22.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
>>1939890
Shalom!!
I am also Manchu of Tokarian descent living in the Korea.
>>
>>1939833
Memes aside Manchus have themselves to blame for Sinicization.
>>
>>1939538

Manchu people came from the Jurchen people

Jurchen described as "semi-nomadic"

>>1939005
Tungusic peoples are the peoples who speak Tungusic languages. They inhabit Eastern Siberia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungusic_peoples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumpolar_peoples
>>
>>1939005
Korean being Siberian is about their geographical origins
Kust like inuits u dim basturd
>>
>>1940303
>Jurchen described as "semi-nomadic"
Still in denial. Why don't you look at the Wikipedia entry for Jurchens and Manchus?

>>1940303
>Tungusic peoples are the peoples who speak Tungusic languages. They inhabit Eastern Siberia
Still aren't Paleo Siberians though. The article I linked disproved your claims of a "Paleo Siberian" race.

>>1940323
>Korean being Siberian is about their geographical origins
Shifting goalposts.
>>
>>1940340
>being this retarded

Paleo means ancient, old

Siberia is an area covering North Asia

Koreans/Manchus have lived in North Asia since the paleolithic

hence they are paleo-siberia

now suck my paleo-soberian cock and gtfo
>>
>>1940371
>Paleosiberian (Palaeosiberian, Paleo-Siberian) languages or Paleoasian languages (Palaeo-Asiatic) (from Greek palaios, "ancient") is a term of convenience used in linguistics to classify a disparate group of linguistic isolates as well as a few small families of languages spoken in parts both of northeastern Siberia and of the Russian Far East.
wew lad. You can't even differentiate linguistics from geography.

My guess is you are one of those butthurt Koreans who try to link themselves to "Altaic" and Paleo Siberians.
>>
>>1940379
who the fuck is grouping siberians under linguistics?

there are many language family isolates among siberians including:

Nivkh
Ainu
Mongolic
Tungusic
Turkic
Yenisei
Uralic
Koreanic
Japanic
Yukaghir
Eskimo–Aleut
Chukotko-Kamchatkan
it is a geographical grouping, u dumb fishface
>>
>>1940397
>retard that doesn't understand Uralic,Tungusic,Mongolic,Turkic,Koreanic and Japonic aren't the isolates included in the Paleo Siberian category.
Southern Tungusics,Mongolics,Turkics,Koreanics and Japonics all have predominant East Asian ancestry.

>the difference between a samoyed, evenk, chukchi, yakut, mongol, manchu, korean, eskimo, khanti is minimal
Still want to prove your claim?
>>
File: guesswho.jpg (27KB, 706x641px) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.jpg
27KB, 706x641px
>>1940407
aite smart ass, since you seem to easily differentiate between them

guess pic ethnicity
>>
>>1940444
Phenotypes =/= genotypes. Never claimed otherwise.

Tungusic,Turkic and Mongolic are intrusive to Siberia.
>>
>>1940455
EPIC FAIL

u have consistently proven your mental disabilities
and embarrassed you yourself and dishonored your nation
>>
>>1940465
Red herring. I never brought up phenotypes.

Your own sources(Wikipedia) don't even back your claims.
>>
>>1940476
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>1940498
Stay salty.
>>
>>1932291
>wiped out
>people still talk greek in villages of black sea
>these people larp as hardcore turkish militants so that there is no question left for their origin

kek. it's assimilation yet even assimilation isn't completely there.

>>1932472
this. some turks feel more powerful in their nationalist heads by having unrealistic thoughts. what it means to be a turk changes as fast as governments do and it explains the constant escapism of turkish people in their own country's affairs. i must add that this said escapism doesnt mean that armenian genocide happened. it was a relocation with high casualty rate.
>>
>>1940444
Finnish.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (36KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
36KB, 500x259px
>>1940444
>>1940444
lol, you delusional gook. siberians have nothing in common with chinks like you
>>
What about Azeris, they're considered Turkic but don't have the asiatic appearance of other Turkics and seem more similar to Turkish people.
>>
>>1940658
correct
>>
>>1932582
>anatolian turks and especially central asian turks are literally the most mixed people in the world

The Coloured people in South Africa literally have every race that isn't Pygmy in them (Khoisan, Sub-Saharan African of Bantu extraction, Caucasian, Asian via Malagasy and Chinese people, Australoid thanks to south Indians).
>>
>>1940892
>not posting pics of hot CSA slags
show proofs
>>
There are not pure race anymore. While you are looking race of a person you should consider language and culture.And Turkish people believe they are Turkic and this is the most important point. Even believing is enough for it.
>>
>>1932071
The modern "Turkish" people from Turkey are so mixed with people from the surrounding areas that they appear to be the same
>>
>>1940444

That's a Chin-Mon-Chuckhi
>>
File: jewish4[1].jpg (204KB, 656x647px) Image search: [Google]
jewish4[1].jpg
204KB, 656x647px
>>1933232
>continents, and race are more or less arbitrary divisions
>>
Turk was a nationality done to unite the various anatolian groups.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.