[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were born after the bronze age collapse why even live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Miners.jpg (109KB, 1044x700px) Image search: [Google]
Miners.jpg
109KB, 1044x700px
>tfw you were born after the bronze age collapse
why even live?
>>
>tfw I will never be the autistic town blacksmith
>>
what do you mean? now I can play Dwarf Fortress which is the same shit except instead of being one disease ridden guy I'm everybody in the community.
>>
>>1930196
Nobody in that picture would have been affected by the bronze age collapse.
>>
>>1930196
Can we have a thread about this? My question for his is is there evidence of the Nuragic culture going through the same thing thing as the Minoans, Hittite s, etc
>>
>>1930206
Also is there evidence of anything similar going on in Asia or the America's indicating some climate shift or something
>>
>>1930206
>>1930211
Someone on this god forsaken board has to know something
>>
>>1930211
If something similar did happen in Asia and America, it certainly wasn't as significant as what happened in the Near East. The Olmecs were around at the time of the collapse and they themselves didn't fall until around 400 BC. The Chinese even less so, because I'd argue that their civilization never truly "collapsed" at all. It underwent a lot of political changes, but never a full out collapse like you see with the Mycenaeans and the Hittites.
>>
File: Zhou Period Architecture.jpg (49KB, 650x352px) Image search: [Google]
Zhou Period Architecture.jpg
49KB, 650x352px
>>1930196
>tfw you were born after the bronze age collapse
>In China
Great, I guess.

I'll just head down south to the free land the new Zhou rulers are giving for free.
>>
File: 1477955251891.jpg (90KB, 762x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477955251891.jpg
90KB, 762x720px
>you were born after the polar shift destroyed the ancient Atlantean utopia
>>
>>1930226
and Asia minor and the Levant were hit the worst, correct?
>>
So what's everyone's favorite theory to why it happened? Sea people? A surplus of iron weapons? Environmental shifts? A combination of these factors?
>>
>>1930221
The time of the Bronze age collapse in Mesoamerica corresponds with the rise actually of Preclassic people, the olmecs and tlatilco cultures. Mesoamerica you can say experienced three collapses. The first was the preclassic collapse, which led to the rise of the classic period. Second was the classical collapse of Teotihuacan, Zapotec, Maya, Gulf coast. The third was the collapse induced by disease and invasion of the conquistadors in all of Mesoamerica.
>>
>>1930256
For the most part, but I'd say Greece was hit harder than the Levant. The Israelites and the Phoenicians managed to recover the region relatively quickly. It took the Greeks over 300 years to get back to where they were circa 1200 BC
>>
>>1930258
the bronze age didn't "collapse". it just turned into the iron age.
>>
File: Mugi.png (606KB, 891x498px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi.png
606KB, 891x498px
>>1930246
>tfw you were born after anime
>>
I'd prefer to fuck women without my dick turning black and falling off
>>
>>1930336
Duck off.
>>
File: 1446049132634.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446049132634.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>1930348
>he isn't a weeb
what are you even doing here? are you lost?
>>
>>1930340
Wat

This has never happened
>>
>>1930353
He was insulting Mugi.
>>
>>1930355
But the past was scary and you could get hurt and sick and and... ;_;
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.