[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 200x252px
>>
>HOLY
>>
small dick
>>
File: sneaky man.jpg (231KB, 1244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky man.jpg
231KB, 1244x1600px
>>
>>1930147
What the fuck is YOUR problem OP? We don't need this fucking thread every day. Sage
>>
>holy

The Catholic church and its Pope played a seriously influential role in the HRE. The Kaiser was supposedly ordained by God. And the empire facilitated the authority and spread of Christianity in Europe. Pretty damn HOLY if you ask me.

>Roman

Not only did the Kaiser derive authority from the Pope, he also could claim that his position was a continuation (in spirit) from the office of the Roman Caesar. The entire system of law was based heavily on the Roman one. And Rome was even at one point part of the HRE. Sounds pretty fuckin' ROMAN to me.

>empire

"an aggregate of nations (GERMAN, ITALIAN, CZECH FOR EXAMPLE) or people ruled over by an EMPEROR or other powerful sovereign or government, usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom". GEE, SOUNDS LIKE AN EMPIRE TO ME

H R E
R
E
>>
>>1930169
>ROMAN
>>
Idk but his sarcasm and snarkiness was funny as hell
>>
>>1930458
>holy
>elected by proddie and secular princes
>roman
>run by a bunch of germanic barbarians
>empire
>loose confederation of kingdoms
>>
>>1930147
Protestants, Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Holy Roman Empires, French people, everyone
>>
>>1930147
Too rich to have actual problems so he made them up instead.
>>
He literally couldn't stop shitposting
>>
It may have been Holy, Roman, and an Empire in 1100 CE but by Voltaire's time it was none of them.
>>
>>1930147
He was an autistic masonic atheist.

Basically the fedora of his time.
>>
>>1930147
He memed too hard
>>
>>1933532
Did he died?
>>
>>1930826
>elected by proddie and secular princes

Do the Archbishops of Mainz, Köln and Trier ring any bells?

>run by a bunch of germanic barbarians
Your pope bestowed the title on them

>loose confederation of kingdoms
Before the 30 years war and especially before the electors it was much more centralized
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.