[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine that Russia stayed neutral. Can Entente won this with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Imagine that Russia stayed neutral. Can Entente won this with just France and Britain?
>>
Britain was fucked the moment axis started using submarines. They lucked out with american help
>>
>>1927040
>axis
>>
>Russia states it's complete neutrality after the Austro-Hungarian ultimatum to Serbia
>The war quickly ends after Austria-Hungary and Germany destroy Serbia with little outside opposition
>France is never invaded, Germany did not invade them as they did not fear being attacked from both France and Russia after Russia declared Neutrality.
>WW1 never happens
>>
If Russia stayed neutral then Austria would steamroll Serbia unhindered. Not sure what would happen next.
>>
>>1927040
Found the americlap
>>
>>1927045
Well that sounds nice. Do we then not get a WW2? Because that didn't go well for the Dutch
>>
What a stupid question. History isn't science where you can just change 1 variable and keep everything else the same. Russia declaring neutrality and not protecting Serbia would require such a different chain of events or thought that WW1 as we know it wouldn't have existed.
>>
>>1927045
heh, like Britain would let that happen.
>>
>>1927033
I'd imagine Britain and France would be importing more colonial forces into the western front. Maybe spain and portugal would enter the war.
>>
>>1927033
Germany almost broke France in the early days on WW1, Paris was within artillery range for a short bit and throughout the first and second year it looked very shaky for the allies on the western front.
>>
>>1928213
and what would the beady do?
>>
>>1927033
The war wouldn't start if Russia stayed neutral. It was Russian mobilization that Germany used as a justification to declare war on Russia. France and Britain had no ties to Serbia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.