[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be child abuse to name my son Vercingetorix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1477092960240.jpg (42KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477092960240.jpg
42KB, 351x450px
Would it be child abuse to name my son Vercingetorix?
>>
>>1924569
even if you have a fitting surname it's retarded, if you don't just DONT

>Vercingetorix Smith
>>
Yes, it's also a proof you have autism.
>>
no more abusive than naming him daykwan or latravious desu
>>
Unless you have a French surname don't do it
>>
>>1924617
How would that make it any more acceptable
>>
You could probably get away with it as a middle name.
>>
Would it be child abuse to name my son Adolf?
>>
I want to adopt an African like my favorite hollywood celebrities and name him Lil "Nigga" Jim
>>
Name him Hieronymus
>>
>>1924569
There are alot of great names you can't really use to name your child.
>>
>>1924583
/thread
>>
>>1924569
what a stupid meme name for a child. dont do it.

besides, Julius is a much cooler name
>>
>>1924727
t. Caesar
>>
File: cicero.jpg (36KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
cicero.jpg
36KB, 250x313px
Why do niggers hold monopoly on the cool latin names like Marcus and Darius? How did we allow this to happen?
>>
>>1924756
That only applies to the US tho.
>>
>>1924584
this
Ive met a black girl named l-a (pronounced la-dash-a )
>>
>>1924789
No you didn't, we got that chain mail email in the mid noughties talking about l dash a too, go away cletus
>>
>>1924727

Who could be behind this post?
>>
I named my son Brennus

No fucks given
>>
File: 1469915229074.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1469915229074.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
Can I name my child Oedipus?
>>
>>1924963
Don't act all surprised when he kills you and fucks your wife. On that matter I really like the name Judas but I'd do more harm than good on that poor kid if I name him that
>>
>>1924756
Filthy christian names dominated
>>
>>1924974
Among white people I mean, and black people are more likely to pick unusual individual names
>>
What are /his/ approved historical names for your children?
>>
>>1924993
Satan
>>
>>1924617
French here.

It's awful even with a French surname.
>>
>>1924993
Napoleon.
>>
>>1924569
He will have to correct everyone when they try to pronounce his name with a 'V' instead of a 'W'.
>>
Can you name your child basically anything in USA? We have laws for that in my country, though when you become an adult you can change your name to almost anything you want.
>>
>>1924993
Skilliam boo-boo Wobblesorth XVII, supreme emperor and defender of the Holy Roman Empire, Kurdistan, and Nippon (PBUH)
>>
>>1924756
Because a lot of american slave owners were romaboos to a ridiculous level (just look at the Palladian neoclassical architecture of their houses), and in their LARPing they gave roman name to their slaves to convince themselves even more to be the patricians of a new Rome.
>>
>>1924756
It's because the French colonists in the United States, around New Orleans, gave their slaves French names ( whatever was popular in France in the 17th.) That's kind of why you see Tyrone, Demarcus, and latin shit that went beyond Anglo naming in American negroes. It sounds French as the Slaves copied French trends on naming sort of; I have either that explanation or the masters naming them.
>>
>>1924756
Tyrone is an Irish name even, it's ethnically on the same level as Connor.
>>
I'm going to name my child Chad.
Firstly, for the Anglo-Saxon origin Caedda
Secondly, so he can fuck Vercingetorix's gf
>>
>>1924968
Kek
>>
>>1924993
Lucius
Frederick
Maximilian
>>
>>1925059
There aren't any laws regarding children's names, if that's what you mean. Some parts of the country frown upon unusual names, but those norms seem to apply less and less every year.
>>
File: alexander the great.jpg (50KB, 627x793px) Image search: [Google]
alexander the great.jpg
50KB, 627x793px
>>1924993
Alexander
>>
>>1924569

Just caul them Charles you cunts have a bunch of impressive figures named Charles
>>
On the same note, I want to name my doggy Beowulf or Grendel. Are those names acceptable? Will normies make me explain?
>>
>>1925786
I named my gsd Blondie expecting people to pick up on it and say Hitler named his gsd blondie as well. No one has mentioned anything.

It's unrelated to your question but I just thought I'd share.
>>
>>1924993
Hitler Mussolini
>>
File: Schopenhauer_1852.jpg (162KB, 635x809px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer_1852.jpg
162KB, 635x809px
>>1924569
its child abuse to have a child to name anything in the first place.
>>
>>1925266
>Tyrone is an Irish name even, it's ethnically on the same level as Connor.
No it isn't. Tyrone is a place, and it's pronounced differently. I don't know where the Black American name came from but I doubt it's that.
>>
>>1924569
Why would you name him after a barbarian loser?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.