[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fifth of November

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Gunpowder_Plot_conspirators.jpg (1MB, 2200x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Gunpowder_Plot_conspirators.jpg
1MB, 2200x1130px
>Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
>The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
>I know of no reason
>Why the Gunpowder Treason
>Should ever be forgot.

So /his/, what are you doing to commemorate the failed attempt of a bunch of Catholic extremists to blow up Parliament in protest of a Presbyterian/Protestant king taking the throne?

Inb4 bonfire and fireworks like everyone else.
>>
Blow up the Parliament
>>
>>1922882

>blowing up parliament over "what flavor of Christianity is better" autism
>>
File: james connolly on british public.jpg (489KB, 2048x1156px) Image search: [Google]
james connolly on british public.jpg
489KB, 2048x1156px
armed struggle

then bonfire and fireworks like everyone else
>>
>>1922882

literally the Antifa of their times
>>
>>1922882
Celebrating my birthday
>>
>>1923180
Absolutely halal
>>
>>1923203
James connoly really thought there was a society that didnt do that?
>>
>>1922882

imagine if they actualy achieved it

imagine a england, in those times, without a government

o they would of fixed up another one in no time im sure, but imagine those few weeks, with no one in charge, no government, it phisicaly ceased to exist, the people wouldnt have accepted direct rule from the crown it would of started another war

but imagine if you could just wipe out 70% of all the operative career polticians and party agents of whichever kind that constantly try to run your country

wouldnt it be worth it?
>>
>>1923897
Wow, we have the same birthday.

Happy birthday man.
>>
>>1923180
>blowing up Germany over "what flavor of Christianity is better" autism
>>
>>1923180
>I hate the French, but I hate Anglos who disagree with me even more.

t. V for Vendetta man
>>
>>1924041
Thanks, you too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.