[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vladimir the Great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4980.jpg (340KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4980.jpg
340KB, 1920x1152px
Statue unveiled next to the Kremlin. Already triggered western media reporting on how it's "controversial". The only controversy about it is the fact that he is shared as a patriarch by Ukraine as well.

Why are Ukrainians such agonizing individuals? Why can't they just accept the fact that they and Russians are brothers that share their history.
>>
pretty cool statue
>>
>>1919760
seems like a political play to appropriate more history under Moscow if anything
>>
File: 65656.jpg (13KB, 575x359px) Image search: [Google]
65656.jpg
13KB, 575x359px
>1015
>Russia
>Uraine
>>
>>1919760
>red star
>big fuck off cross
Russia really doesn't help it's own stereotype.
>>
>>1919781
Pretty much this.
>>
>>1919781
>appropriate
I'm sorry, but I have to use this phrase.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
That's literally their history. It's not appropriating anything. The statue was commissioned years ago to celebrate the 1000 year anniversary of the Orthodoxy in Russia.
>>
Pretty good statue, to be honest.
>>
>>1919795
Right and it's a play by Moscow to claim lordship over all the rus people.
>>
>>1919802
"Ukrainians" are a meme, they are to Russians what Scots are to the English.
>>
>>1919799
i agree

>>1919802
You can interpret it that way, I have nothing against it. As for my part, I know that it is what it is- a monument commemorating an anniversary. The fact that it's erected at such a pivotal time in Russia is coincidence
>>
>>1919820
And russians are to europe what the mongols are to china.
>>
>>1919843
And China to Europe is what America to China...
>>
It would have turned out differently if US didn't surround them with rockets after Russians dismantled USSR.
>>
>>1919760
Nice statue
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.