[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW1 Responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ww1_german_trench.jpg (99KB, 470x478px) Image search: [Google]
ww1_german_trench.jpg
99KB, 470x478px
Which countries are responsible for the first world war /his/ and why is it Russia and France ?
>>
Serbia should have just accept the ultimatum, but not they wanted blood.
>>
>>1919137
>why is it Russia and France ?
>>
>>1919137
Basically all of the major powers were expecting and suiting up for world war I, except none of them actually thought it would be a world war. So in a way of talking neglicence, they all are
>>
>>1919146
Yes, they should have, but Russia backed them anyway. Russia could have prevented it from escalating.
>>
File: stopswearing385.jpg (3MB, 4421x3553px) Image search: [Google]
stopswearing385.jpg
3MB, 4421x3553px
Austria-Hungary went to Germany to ensure they had German support before sending the ultimatum to Serbia.

Germany could have easily just told them to stop being war-mongering faggots like Italy did but instead they gave them all their support full well knowing then shitshow it would start.

Germany was a mistake.
>>
>>1919280
So having the Austrian heir assassinated by a Serbian national and Serbia refusing to let Austria investigate themselves doesn't justify a war? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1919297
The black hand wasn't a government supported group friendo. It was formed by Serbian military officers but it wasn't actually supported by the government.

Of course an investigation needed to be conducted, but Serbian sovereignty didnt need to be violated in the process like the Austrians wanted.
>>
>>1919137
Serbia, because they've refused the polite austrian request to become their property
>>
>>1919350
>wasn't a government supported group friendo
The unfortunate thing is that this is completely untrue. The Black Hand was financially supported by the Serbian government. You should brush up on your historiography.
>>
File: wwdf.png (45KB, 1071x485px) Image search: [Google]
wwdf.png
45KB, 1071x485px
>>1919137
Because the two assholes had the spine to defend themselves against German
attack
God I hate these two countries so much! How did they dare!!!
>>
>>1919385
Do you have a source for that?

The Black Hand actually tried to assasinate the Serbian King and Queen in 1901 and in 1903 leaders in the group sucessfully led armies that killed the royal couple.

I'm not sure how much a government would be supporting a group that is performing terrorism and assasinations against the governemnt itself.
>>
>>1919389
Russia started mobilizing, then Germany issued an ultimatum to stop mobilizing in an effort to keep the war localized. Russia refused, so Germany naturally declared war. France told Russia all the way back in November 1912 that it would support Russia in a war against Austria and Germany. France wanted Alsace-Lorraine back, and Russia wanted control of the Bosporus straits. Serbia was just the excuse they needed.

http://net.lib.byu.edu/~rdh7/wwi/1914m/willnick/timeline.htm
>>
>>1919137
>Russia and France
that doesn't sound like Conrad von Hötzendorf
>>
>>1919137
Of course Germany, because «Fríedrich Krupp AG» worked heavy for providing weapons to everyone who can afford them.
>>
>>1919601
That's part of the correct answer. Capitalism is at fault. Entente and Central Powers were competing economies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.