[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accurate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: Leaders.jpg (2MB, 1836x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Leaders.jpg
2MB, 1836x2761px
Accurate
>>
Don't trash my boy Hoxha, filthy revisionists
>>
>>1917018
Place Castro at the very top
>>
Mussolini should be moved down to just stupid tier.
>>
>>1917166
this tbqh
>>
>>1917018
I wonder why fascism isn't more popular among African dictators in countries like Zimbabwe or the Congo. Both countries have a lot of resources
>>
>>1917210
>niggers
>sacrificing individualism for the glory of the state

Kek
>>
>>1917018
>somehow, Obama has destroyed this nation more than Ronald Reagan or George W Bush
hmmm
>>
Jimmy Carter isn't stupid.

>Hey retards stop using so much fucking nonrenewable resources and actually care about the state of the world you live in

>Noooo, this is 'Murica we do what we want. Stop being so depressing Jimmy. Let's vote for Reagan he'll trickle down the wealth and let us do whatever want MURICA MURICA MURICA XDDDD
>>
>>1917308
I used to think like this, but the thing most respectable about Jimmy Carter was why he was a bad president: he thought you could just sit down with congress and have a sensible discussion about the issues to get things done.

I do agree that Reagan was a stupid fucking shit though.
>>
>>1917316
Does being a bad president equate to being stupid? I guess that was my argument. He was terrible at doing what he needed to do (be a figurehead to spur American hope in a "dark" time), but you can't just call him stupid.
>>
>>1917308
>>1917316
>>1917336
>Le ebin liberals actually care about the environment may may
>>
This is bait
>>
How did Obama make this list but not George W Bush?
>>
>>1917338
>The "calling a thing you don't agree with a meme without any actual argument" meme
>>
>>1917210
It's because of the association with Nazism and thus white racism. Idi Amin was essentially a black fascist. As were Mobutu and Hastings Banda
>>
File: terkem.jpg (50KB, 420x486px) Image search: [Google]
terkem.jpg
50KB, 420x486px
>>1917018
>Erdogan
>"stupid tier"
>when he is retaking rightful Ottoman clay in Syria and just today imprisoned top members of the libshit pro-k*rdish party, helping us kill the meme of "multi-culturaism"
Just cause you white folks lack the balls to fight for the survival of your race doesn't mean you can just label people "stupid".
>>
>>1917220
Lots of Communist states in Africa that did the same thing. Ethiopia, Angola, Somalia, Guinea-Bissau, Burkina-Faso, Benin, Congo, Mozambique, and Uganda all had experimentations with communism.
>>
>>1917018
>Ludwig II
Those castles he built might have looked stupid back in the day but their tourism revenue has paid for them several times over by now. There's a reason Bavaria is the nice part of Germany.
>>
>>1917018
Alcibiades didn't ruin Athens, Athens ruined Alcibiades. Alcibiades was the only reason they had any success against Sparta, if it weren't for corrupt Athenian politicians repeatedly framing him for shit he clearly didn't do they might've actually beaten Sparta.
>>
>>1917290
"Carter sucks but not Reagan"
same
>>
>>1917018
>Obama fucked up the country
Where is the evidence of this?
>>
At least LBJ made it, but he at least needs to be in level 2, if not 3. He got the colored gentlemen and ladies voting democrat for quite a while.
>>
File: 1442159977705.gif (1MB, 264x264px)
1442159977705.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>1917018
>Trudeau not at the top

>Putin on the list
>>
>Napoleon III
>Hussein
>Destroyed their country
Napoleon III didn't destroy anything and Hussein was destroyed by illegal invaders.
>>
>>1917018

Putin is many things but he is not stupid.
>>
>>1917606
Look up russia's economy atm brah
>>
>>1917610
More people died under Saddam's rule than died after it.
>>
>>1917617
That qualifies him only for the "Fucked Up Their Country-tier
>>
File: luisvxi.jpg (98KB, 643x416px)
luisvxi.jpg
98KB, 643x416px
why is louis xvi not in "destroyed your country" teir
>>
File: 1476083184521.jpg (725KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476083184521.jpg
725KB, 1200x1200px
>>1917018
>Assad
>Hussein
>Gaddafi
>Putin

>Obama but no W

>No Stalin, but Mao's there

I feel like the pic is meant to be b8
>>
>>1917018

>Hitler

Already lost me. It's plainly obvious Germany was already fucked and destined to get fucked harder. WW2 was a hail mary attempt to not get fucked.
>>
What'd Napoleon III do to fuck his country up?
>>
File: revisionist_history.jpg (18KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
revisionist_history.jpg
18KB, 299x288px
>>1917646
Assad and Gaddafi, while both in the right, the former could have saved his country by setting up a friendly leadership and stepping down, while the latter just coulda not tried to replace USD dominance with a new gold standard in Africa and the ME. Given the results, both are "Destroyed their country tier".

Putin's been a mixed bag, particularly economically, but I suspect he should be left off until we see the final results.

Hussein got backstabbed in a way he could never see coming in '91, and thus, despite his reputation, should not be on there at all. However, later, he shoulda known what would happen when he started trading oil for Euros, but he was backed into a corner by that time, and no longer really in control. In the end, he didn't destroy his country, if anything, a lack of him did, and it was entirely out of his hands.

Obama has been primarily a continuation of Bush policies. If he's gonna be on there, so should W. Though his father really set up the situation that caused Jr to lead us into a never ending war, that Obama has simply continued. This, despite officially having killed Osama, but alas, I doubt any president would have taken that opportunity to declare the "War on Terror" won and reverse course.
>>
>>1917646
Also, Stalin, if anything, saved his country - just in the worst possible way. Managing to fight such a bloody war, and have the USSR emerge from it as one of two world superpowers was pretty impressive, so, far all his callousness and cruelty (and debatable death count), you can't really put him on there.
>>
>>1917018
Chamberlain needs to be at least in the disaster tier
>>
>>1917712
I think Mao is the same, China still technically became a functioning country, even if he killed some many of his own people.

>>1917703
>Given the results, both are "Destroyed their country tier".
That's actually true I suppose, but I feel that to be truly on the "destroyed their country tier", you literally had to do stuff which were simply self destructive. Neither of them actually did anything wrong, it was other powers and a domino effect which lead to their countries being destroyed.

It depends on the degree of which subversion counts as failure or not I suppose. Is a company going to hell because of revolution the fault of the leader? It was the populace which technically did it, not the leader himself.

It's all very vague

>Putin's been a mixed bag, particularly economically, but I suspect he should be left off until we see the final results.
It's too early to say he destroyed Russia. Too many variables are in place at the moment, including external pressure from other Powers, but self inflicted attempts to subvert this pressure.
>>
>>1917617
Given that his rule was over two decades, I think that'd be kind of inevitable. (Or at least I hope it would be.)

Even then, you're counting things like the Al Anfal Campaign and the Kurd Rebellion, and only counting those killed directly by US forces - not the deaths caused by the economic damage, the sanctions, and resulting unrest of his removal, at which point, yes, sadly, you very much break the death count of Saddam's entire rule, as even the most conservative estimates put that number in the millions, while the Iraqi economy did nothing but thrive under most of Saddam's rule. Well, at least until Kuwait started fucking with them, prompting Saddam to ask the US for permission to invade them, before the more well-to-do of his people did so without him - which, in the end, we more or less gave.
>>
>>1917740
Well, given that either of them could have saved their country by either giving the appearance of stepping down, or not committing what they knew well to be economic war against the US, I'd say it's their fault.

China came out okay, but under Mao, in addition to setting back the nation decades culturally and the death toll from the revolution itself, the policies he put in place ended up isolating a huge starving population that, really, probably would have become a world power a lot sooner without his intervention. On the other hand, he did unite the country in a fashion, and if it had rose to prominence sooner, it might have gotten into a war that would have had it bombed back into the stone age, but alt-history is pretty unpredictable. Maybe demote to "Fucked up their country-tier".
>>
>>1917018
>Horthy in Disaster tier
>>
>>1917655
As much as that post smells of /pol/ I have to agree with him. War was Germany's only way out, and Hitler put up a damned good fight.

Plus, in the long run, not having to maintain a military as per the resulting peace agreements, probably worked in Germany's favor, and the new peace agreement was certainly more favorable than the one they were previously under (even if it did slice the country in half).

Granted, probably not what he was actually aiming for. And yes, his reach did exceed his grasp. A much better leader might have been smart enough to quit the game while he was ahead, but the expansionist war ball is hard to stop, once it starts rolling.
>>
>>1917018
Have to disagree about Pausanias (assuming you're referring to the Spartan regent). He certainly had some personal flaws, notably incredible arrogance, but he certainly didn't do any serious harm to Sparta. After all, he was the victor at Plataea, even if there was a lot of luck involved. And keep in mind that the Spartans honored him (posthumously) with statues and annual games dedicated to him jointly with Leonidas.
>>
>>1917655
>>1917802
>It's plainly obvious Germany was already fucked and destined to get fucked harder

yes

because HITLER fucked it.

He's the one that burned the Weimar economic recovery to the ground and focused entirely on unsustainable growth using public works and weapons contracts funded by loans he had no intention on paying back. If Hitler hadn't been focused on starting another war, Germany wouldn't have been put in the position of having to enter a major war to stave off economic collapse.
>>
>>1917633
He wasn't the one who destroyed his country [spoiler]that was the Jacobins[/spoiler]

[spoiler]great tier leader desu[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1477795258544.jpg (79KB, 537x585px) Image search: [Google]
1477795258544.jpg
79KB, 537x585px
>>1917370
>rightful Ottoman clay
>>
>>1917018
>Ludwig the II of Bavaria
>Stupid-Tier

The man was a Patron of the Arts he made everyone's life better.
>>
>>1917018
Napoleon III
Assad
Saddam
Ivan IV
Uros V
Horthy
Nasser
Andronikos II
Jacques Chirac
John Lackland
Gaddafi
Jimmy Carter

All victims of circumstances.

Selim II did nothing wrong.
Americans bitch and moan about Obama too much, he's no worse than Bush and Clinton before him.
Putin isn't stupid.
Hoxha arguably had nothing to destroy, because Albania was already a shithole.
Pavelic arguably succeeded in his goal. 1/3 of the Serbs have been killed, 1/3 driven out, and 1/3 assimilated.
>>
>Napoleon III
Whoever made this has no knowledge of History and is a just a war memer
>>
>>1918083
Assad and Gaddafi coulda saved their respective nations if they'd done something different (or in Gaddafi's case, not done something different.) Yes, the forces at play were external, but it wouldn't have led to the destruction of their nations, if Assad had left a puppet in charge and stepped down early on, or if Gaddafi hadn't done try to start independance for the economy of the whole region. (Hell, we kinda liked Gaddafi up until then.)

More or less agreed on the rest...

Not much Carter coulda done, but it is worth noting he's still a fine statesman, having probably done more for his country after his presidency than during it.
>>
>>1917018
Stanislaw II was a fucking great enlightenment king who created a constitution that was far ahead of its time, he was fucked by external powers, but he doesnt deserve such a shitty name
>>
>>1918301
>cuck sucking Catherine's dick
>great
>>
File: trashmaster 3000.jpg (32KB, 340x339px) Image search: [Google]
trashmaster 3000.jpg
32KB, 340x339px
>>1917018
>gaddafi
>being on the list
>>
>>1917018
>Napoleon III
>Destroyed their country tier

Only two kinds of people could have such a retarded opinion: an american or a frenchman.
>>
>>1917615
>2016
>recognizing realize
>>
>>1918409
>reality
>>
>Erdogan
>stupid
He is shrewd as fuck. His sultan ambitions cannot be denied. A stupid man would never get away with the insane shit he's pulled.
>>
>>1917018

>no tony blair
>>
>>1918417
This. He should be on fucked up their country tier for turning Turkey into an islamist shithole though.
>>
File: 1451998678856.jpg (14KB, 266x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451998678856.jpg
14KB, 266x306px
>>1917018

Wew, /his/ actually succeeded to trigger me.
>>
What was wrong with NapIII?
>>
>>1917290
Or Buchanan
>>
>>1917336
>Does being a bad president equate to being stupid?
Yes, he stupidly believed he could do his job without getting tough, like Obama's first few years
>>
>>1917018
Only bone to pick would be Hugo Chavez' ascension to top tier.
>>
>>1917018
>All US presidents on the list are Democrats
Hm?
>>
>>1917018
Obama should go to Stupid. Mussolini should go to stupid. Charles XII shouldn't even be on the list. He could have won Poltava had he been able to command, but his purely by chance injury fucked him up. LBJ off list.

Other than that, it's spot on.
>>
File: 1477312351304.png (412KB, 708x682px) Image search: [Google]
1477312351304.png
412KB, 708x682px
Put Maduro in disaster tier
>>
>>1917018
> Obama
> Nero levels bad
>>
>Mao
...what? China is literally one of the world's most powerful countries today, and while they may be very oppressive you can't say their country is destroyed
>>
>>1920446
>>1920640
>Because they severely limit their exposure to different people and ideas, they vastly overestimate the extent to which other people agree with them. And thinking they are “the moral majority” supports their attacks on the “evil minorities” they see in the country.

Really makes you think.
>>1918417
>>1918468
>ruined his country by doubling its economy and making peace with the HDP.

KKKill yourself
>>
File: fernando_vii.jpg (277KB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fernando_vii.jpg
277KB, 920x1200px
>>1917018
Put Ferdinand VII of Spain in "Destroyed their country-tier"
>>
>>1917347
He so stupid the world forgot about him.
>>
>>1917646
>No Stalin, but Mao's there
and? stalin was a massive asshole true, but the USSR was economically, militarily and politically far more stable when he died than it was when he took over, he took russia from collapsing state with bugger all industry and a shockingly bad army and turned them into the genuinely scary USSR of the early cold war and secured hegemony in eastern europe.

sure the road to success was paved with bodies, but it was a road nonetheless
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.