[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hitler just marry this qt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 3325897.jpg (30KB, 427x594px) Image search: [Google]
3325897.jpg
30KB, 427x594px
Why didn't Hitler just marry this qt?
>>
Because he was a beta autismo
>>
He did actually.
One day before they killed themselves in the Führerbunker.
>>
He wanted to keep all his female fans thirsty.
>>
>>1916068
What I would like to know is why he didn't have kids
>>
eva braun was below average and homely, not a qt
>>
>tfw you're going to annihilate that pussy like you did with the Jews
>>
>>1916570
This, I mean, if you were the most powerful man on the planet, wouldn't you be dropping creampies in your gf on the regular?
>>
>>1916601
Let's be honest, he was no spring chicken himself.
>>
Hitler was a pathetic beta faggot
>>
>>1916068
She must have been a really cool girl, he could have literally fucked anyone in Germany and anyone he captured in any nation he invaded and he goes for this 5/10. What the fuck is up with that? He make a big deal about the master race but fucked a mediocre bitch. What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>1916570
>>1916068
He admired Catholic Priests giving up marriage in order to serve their congregation.
>>
File: 1467989897122.jpg (66KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467989897122.jpg
66KB, 477x750px
>>1916732
Rubbish, Hitler was super cute
>n-no homo
>>
>>1916068
I'd fuck her in the pusi, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>1916068
Because he chose a dark one instead.
>>
File: 525db4f6464e0.jpg (97KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
525db4f6464e0.jpg
97KB, 720x725px
Hitler felt German women responded better to their Fuhrer being a bachelor, who was dedicated to Germany. It also gave the impression that Hitler may end up with one of them. He was a bit of a sex symbol in the Reich.

Another thing Hitler was worried about was offering a weakness to be exploited by his rivals and enemies. A solitary man is far harder to get to then one with a family. At one point Eva Braun was planning a wedding for one of the Typists in Hitler's circle. Count Ciano showed up unannounced and Hitler forced Eva to be confined to her bedroom for the duration of the celebration.

One unexpected answer I found was how much Hitler hated the idea of Nepotism. Not surprising when you account for his hatred of Monarchy, but he expressly stated to Speer that those that followed him would undoubtedly attempt to place his hypothetical child in control of the Reich in the event of his demise.

>Hitler: " Imagine if on top of everything else I had a woman who interfered with my work! In my leisure time I want to have peace. I could never marry. Think of the problems if I had children! In the end they would try to make my son my successor."
>>
>>1916068
>Dr. Morell? I'm NSDAP.
>>
>>1916068
micro penis got him friend zoned. Was impossible for him to have kids cause the opening to his urethra was at the base of his cock just above his scrotum. Plus he was into letting his much younger cousin shit on him.
>>
File: 1446130409961.jpg (83KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1446130409961.jpg
83KB, 800x850px
>>1916570
>>1916715
>>1916968
Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle
>>
File: GERmorell5.jpg (22KB, 375x530px) Image search: [Google]
GERmorell5.jpg
22KB, 375x530px
>>1917299

Don't even mention that cocksucker. Jesus Christ Hitler, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

>Crashing your health.... WITH NO SURVIVORS.
>>
>>1917311
I read everyone hated him because he refused to bathe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.