[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 58

File: happy-merchants-having-a-blast.png (65KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchants-having-a-blast.png
65KB, 590x385px
Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?
>>
Brought alot of good things but also some bad desu
>>
>>1914433
Neopagan pls go
>>
Their absolute loathing toward homosexuality is a bit obsessive
>>
>>1914448
It is a tenet of many religions not just abrahamic ones.
That is because it is an unnatural and hedonistic act
>>
>>1914448
If homosexuals werent that repelent, obscene and pedophillic you would be right.
>>
>>1914460
/thread
>>
>>1914460

t. closetfag
>>
>>1914433
>Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?

First two out of three are indeed cancer, but the scriptures they are based on are perfectly valid.
>>
>>1914486
Don't apply your own degeneracy on others. homosexuality is abhorrent and based on nothing but lust and physical gratification
>>
>>1914433
>Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?
Yes.
Thats why we live in laicistic societies and nations.
>>
>>1914507
It is a cool thing that you have jackshit to say in nowadays society. Enjoy being irrelevant.
>>
>>1914511
>hurr durr society has been forced to accept homosexuality that means we are dominant
Please. There will be a backlash just like there was against Greek homosexuality infecting Roman society. The liberal delusion about continual "progress" is just that a delusion.
>>
>>1914523
Yeah? Give me a call when that happens, until then have fun being relevant in internet debates only.
>>
File: Original_Foodfight.png (351KB, 591x267px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Foodfight.png
351KB, 591x267px
>>1914511
>It is a cool thing that you have jackshit to say in nowadays society.

Daily reminder that the most violent and virulent homophobes are also breeding faster than western nations and struggle to have their voice heard at all costs.
>>
>>1914531
The fact that you think conservative views are only limited to chinese image boards shows how delusional you are.
>>
>>1914507
>and based on nothing but lust and physical gratification

Protip: if you feel lust towards other men, you are gay. I was actually joking, but you've just confirmed your closetfag status.
>>
>>1914564
I know how limited conservative and especially fundamental Christian views are in today society and laws. All the rich western states are laicistic and don't care much.
If Theocracy is your thing, you best convert to Islam and fuck off for some hot and dusty place.
>>
>>1914492
> mine isn't, but THEY are
lol

>>1914509
> muh society is better
lol

>>1914523
> soddom n gommorh got their shit rekt after sum tim, it will come, soon

>>1914542
> not taking into account that they're breeding faster because they have a shittier quality of life thus need to maintain population
> feeding the paranoïac 'murican some bullshit
what is demography right

That's I don't talk about serious stuff. /pol/ got everywhere
>>
>>1914456
>That is because it is an unnatural and hedonistic act
So are masturbation and sex out of wedlock and the use of contraceptives. They are essentially the same thing. Gay and other non reproductive forms of sex are masturbation with the help of one partner or more.

Gay sex is more sinful though, because there's damage to the anus and anal filth envolved, and a satanic inversion of the function of the anus for the purposes of self-gratification alone, without the possibility of reproduction.
>>
File: IsComics-20.png (798KB, 588x644px) Image search: [Google]
IsComics-20.png
798KB, 588x644px
>>1914606
>That's I don't talk about serious stuff. /pol/ got everywhere

If /his/ had a good sense of consequence it would have had a chance to keep the /pol/ out.

But no, you cannot resist providing entertainment to drama-starved trolls.
>>
>>1914579
That's some mental gymnastics on your part, anon.
Next you're going to say he's a pedophile or a furry because he doesn't like either.
>>
>>1914618
/his/ didn't start with trolls, I was around in the beginning but it was pretty neat back then, many debate were held with all seriousness and outside any political instrumentalisation of the question. Now you ask about religion and everybody is claiming muh objective superiority against x religious/ethnical group. /pol/ V2
>>
>>1914630
>/his/ didn't start with trolls

Looks like you witnessed a birth of a different /his/ than I did.

First few weeks of /his/ existence were rife with thinly veiled (if at all) holocaust denial threads that /his/torians kept on the frontpage for hours with their incessant arguing until moderator finally came to clean them up.

https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/29/#29

Twenty nine posts since the inception of this board and already a /pol/ bait has been thrown in.
>>
>>1914433
Judaism
>ENSLAVE ALL OF HUMANITY FOR THE GLORY OF ELOHIM THE JEWISH GOD JEWS ARE BETTER THAN ALL HUMANS COMBINED X ONE GORILLION
Islam
>FUCK SCIENCE WORSHIP ALLAH OR BE BEHEADED
Christiainty
>FUCK LOGIC GUYS LETS BE MINDLESS MORAL FUCKTARDS AND PREACH A WEAK IDEALOGY THAT WILL IN THE FUTURE GET US KILLED

Yes all of them are cancer.
>>
>>1914630

Bull.

>>1914661

Don't forget /int/ shotposting. Particularly about Australian """culture""" and """history""", and

>holy
>roman
>empire
>>
>>1914523
there has been homosexuality in every society, it's always existed

Hell in WW2 Scottish soldiers were bumming each other on the troop ships to Singapore
>>
File: IMG_2926.jpg (101KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2926.jpg
101KB, 480x457px
>>1914667
>Morals are a bad thing
>>
>>1914667
>ONE GORILLION

>Just one

Oy vey antisemite.
>>
>>1914507
>Don't apply your own degeneracy on others.
Hating gays is degenerate

>based on nothing but lust and physical gratification
If you feel lust towards men then you're gay. It doesn't matter if you choose not to act on that lust, you're still gay.
>>
>>1914615

So since gay sex is a "satanic inversion" of the deigned use of a particular organ where does lesbian sex fall in this moralistic scale? It's still a homosexual relationship but is it only sinful because it's nonreproductive?

I always find it interesting how conversations about the subjective morality of homosexual relationships strictly focuses on the male when it comes to defining why the act is sinful. I just tended to assume it was because it's mostly a male dominated discussion and it's a "stop liking what I don't like" projection issue.

I don't know if you actually believe in what you're explaining or if you're just discussing for sake of discussion but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.
>>
File: 1472716939655.png (6KB, 363x323px) Image search: [Google]
1472716939655.png
6KB, 363x323px
>>1914433
Imagine a world without abrahamic religions
>>
File: 1466754007241.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1466754007241.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>>1914914
imagine a world without koreans
>>
>>1914507
and heterosexuality isnt?
DUDE BOOBIES LMAO
MOMMY
>>
>>1914680
Multiculturalism is great isnt it christfag, your infantile moral reasoning HURR DURR ITS HUMAN BE MINDLESSLY NICE TO IT is what caused this in the first place.

Women having rights CHRISTIANITY
Black freedom CHRISTIANITY
Collapse of the West Christianity

Christfags are mindless moral idiots that cant stop this pathological urge to always look like good people even non christfags that live in christfag countries act like this(Liberals).

>God said forgive
God killed a fuckton of people he does anything except forgive.
>>
>>1914433
Yes.
>>
File: 1443541971325.jpg (540KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1443541971325.jpg
540KB, 1680x1050px
>>1915197
>Collapse of the West Christianity

No that would be atheism.

For example, the EU is an overtly secular organization and the "political correctness" culture suffocating the West also has secular origins. Marx himself was an atheist.
>>
File: 1464393004039.gif (10KB, 304x161px) Image search: [Google]
1464393004039.gif
10KB, 304x161px
>>1915197
So butthurt. Too bad you have no clue about what morality even is.
>>
>>1914456
There is nothing wrong with hedonism if it doesn't take over someone's life but gay relationships just don't produce children and that's the worst thing of it.
>>
Islam > Judaism > Christianity
>>
>>1915283
>For example, the EU is an overtly secular organization
Most European states separate church and state and try to be laicist, save for shining beacons of prosperity such as Poland.
>>
>>1914433
>the cancer of this world?
No that would be secular humanism.
>>
File: 100000612362388_1386210503.jpg (97KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
100000612362388_1386210503.jpg
97KB, 500x333px
>>1914460
I live in liberal Massachusetts and do in-home evaluations and I see the houses of plenty of homosexual couples and honestly, that just tells me that you haven't met any and only know what you've seen on the television because they're just another client to me, they look, talk, and act like the rest of my clients. They wear normal clothes and raise their kids and struggle to make ends meet just like everyone else. Once a year they'll break out the rainbows for pride day (and the overwhelming majority of them don't go nuts on pride day) but the other 364 days of the year you literally can't them apart from normal people and most of the time they don't even bring up their partner while I'm in their house trying to sell them insulation, it just so happens that the wedding photo hanging on the wall happens to be slightly different.

Yes, they may have been the original faggots, but it's 2016 and from bronies to furfags to alt-right morons, we've learned that anyone can be a total faggot for any idea.
>>
>>1914928
>no esports cancer
>no 400 apm memery
>RTS would still be alive.
Should have let the chinese win.
>>
>>1914630
>/his/ didn't start with trolls
I was on this board the first day it was created, before it was even on the home page, and it was full of trolls then. There was never a /his/ golden age, it's always been full of shitposting.
>>
>>1915317
That's funny because I live in NYC and all the homos I know are flaming faggots.
>>
>>1914456
>unnatural

Then explain homosexuality in nature.
>>
>>1915290
Anyone with empathy has morals you stupid fuck.
>>1915283
A true atheist world wouldnt this multicultural fuckhole that is reasoned by feelings and not cold hard logic so its not atheism ITS CHRISTIANITY, as I said before your retarded way of thinking rubs off future generations EVEN THEY ARENT CHRISTIAN DUMBASS.

Christians are also the reason the kike menace is not extinct yet, HURR DURR DONT KILL GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE DURR.
>>
>>1915317
Just come out of the closet already...
>>
>>1915365
>Then explain homosexuality in nature.

Genetic defect, like albinism, blindness, or any other defect.
>>
>>1915369
>Anyone with empathy has morals you stupid fuck.
Wrong.
Morals are distinct from empathy, one does not have to empathize with others to be able to make moral choices.
>>
>>1915317
Nobody is falling for your lies.
>>
>>1915361
I think it's actually gotten better recently. There is a greater diversity of topics I noticed.
>>
>>1915369
>cold hard logic
Logic in general let alone "cold hard logic" is impossible without an emotionally rooted moral base to work from.
>>
File: two dads are better than one.jpg (91KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
two dads are better than one.jpg
91KB, 960x468px
>>1915317
>They wear normal clothes and raise their kids
They sure do, leftypol
>>
>>1915383
Says the paranoid obsessive

>>1915405
That's fine, just don't expect me to believe yours when I know from personal experience that all your dribble about muh degeneracy is an alt-right talking point

>>1915427
>leftypol
You must miss your hugbox where your beliefs won't have to suffer the indignity of critical analysis. Here, I'll help you find it
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1915429
>much /pol/ hugbox
Literally nothing stops you from posting your "critical analysis" there too so logically /pol/ cannot be a "hug-box".
>>
>>1915402
Morals are caused by empathy moron, if you cant imagine how someone feels about something then you cant understand why your actions are morally wrong fucktard.
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
>>1915444
If you love it so much then why do you waste your time bitching about /his/ and go have a gay old time with like-minded individuals.

I mean seriously, nobody's making you click on /his/ so when you bitch about it being /leftypol/ you end up acting like the very same SJWs that you complain about so much, intruding on other people's business and interests and then getting pissed when they don't reciprocate your off-topic rants about jews, negroes, and the gays and tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>1915369
>Anyone with empathy has morals
I wish someone would stop using that buzzword.
Empathy just means simulating another's existence.
Putting oneself in a hobo's place doesn't make you like him more. It's just as likely to make you say he's a junkie that doesn't want to work, and hate him even more, or other explanations(they experimented such thing with upper-class whites and mexican immigrants).
Even sociopaths use empathy, to win over their victims and secure their trust, and then shut it down in order to swindle, rape and kill..

Simply
>>
>>1915317
It is a fact. Gays use more drugs, fall into extremelly obscene things ( just go to a gay bar or club) and have a way higher % of pedophiles than heterosexuals
>>
>>1915450
you are embarrassing, read this:
https://aeon.co/essays/do-we-need-a-telepathy-machine-when-we-already-have-empathy
Empathy means jack shit, morally, and might even make people LESS moral.
>>
>>1915476
If you lack empathy you have no morals period, that is why psychopaths are the most evil people on earth because they lack empathy, infact their brains look like someone with a frontal lobe injury.
>>
>>1915450
Wrong.
There's no logical reason to assume that the simple ability to imagine yourself in another's shoes magically causes you to realize the moral error of you actions.

Such rudimentary self-reflection is easily nullified by the simple statement of "they deserved it", and the unconscious but entirely logical rationalization of "that could never happen to me because I am not them".
>>
>>1915486
Empathy is the only thing stopping you from stabbing someone for fun retard.
>>
>>1915365
Aren't humans apart of nature?
>>
>>1915489
>>1915487
read the fucking article.
Empathy also makes you hate hobos and immigrants, and helps sociopaths be even more manipulative and predatory.
>>
>>1915488
Morality is just an extension of empathy, no empathy no morality, I guess you could say humans do have morals without empathy but its more I LIKE THIS/ I HATE THIS rather than I FEEL LIKE THIS HELPS SOMEONE/ I FEEL LIKE THIS MAKES SOMEONE MISERABLE.

Most humans instinctively find the killing of people in their tribe unforgivable.
>>
File: 1477878672978.jpg (77KB, 672x701px) Image search: [Google]
1477878672978.jpg
77KB, 672x701px
>>1915386
>defect
>>
>>1915465
I'm not bitching about anything I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot for telling that anon he should go back to his "hug-box".

You're just salty that you lost the battle for hearts and minds on /pol/ and that you've all but lost the battle here on /his/ as well.
>>
File: 1476478217628.jpg (506KB, 752x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1476478217628.jpg
506KB, 752x2009px
Are Irish the devil's sons?
>>
>>1915496
Sociopaths were always manipulative because they lack empathy, humans without empathy are selfish monsters.
>>
>>1915309
polan is also least cuckolded european nation.

coincidence?
>>
File: tmp_2983-772-107545493.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2983-772-107545493.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>1915489
Wrong.
>>
>>1915507
Why isn't Grover Cleveland on the list twice?
>>
>>1915517
>implying blacks arent all psychopaths
>>
I always smile when people dream about a Christina restoration in Europe. Folks, we hate muslims because they cannot fit into the secular values of our society, and because they leech on the social systems and are often dumfuck criminals. Their strong believe in a abrahamic religion is the main cause why they don't fit in a modern society.
Now Christfags, just because I do not like them, do you really thing I will restore you to your former glory? It took centuries to evolve society out of that religious mess, there is no going back.
>>
>>1915509
>Sociopaths were always manipulative because they lack empathy
Research from Keysers and others reveals that these apparently cold-blooded predators are actually good at detecting emotions. In one 2013 study, Keysers asked 20 criminal psychopaths to watch short videos of two people either caressing or striking one another’s hands – a simple way to evoke an emotional response that in ordinary people activates brain regions associated with emotional processing. Initially, these participants did not have much activation in regions involved in feelings or pain. But when Keysers instructed them to empathise while watching, their patterns of neural activity became fairly normal.
His interpretation is that these violent predators can feel empathy, but often choose not to. They deploy the ability strategically in order to win over their victims and secure their trust, and then shut it down in order to swindle, rape and kill. So a mind-reading machine wouldn’t necessarily turn a psychopath into a creampuff. Instead, he might become an even more effective manipulator – more cunning, more perceptive, and harder to outwit.

And psychos are the buffed up versions of sociopaths.
>>1915309
Actually, Europe isn't secular, from an american POV. None of the states fullfill the requirments the Supreme Court requires to declare something secular.
And places like Finland and Sweden, which everyone jerks off, still have national churches, and the state collects taxes on their behalf.
We just keep religion untied from politics, unlike America.
>>
File: Roman+empire_36982b_5078178.jpg (191KB, 780x864px) Image search: [Google]
Roman+empire_36982b_5078178.jpg
191KB, 780x864px
>>1915501
>I'm not bitching about anything I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot for telling that anon he should go back to his "hug-box"
If you really hate /his/ so much, just leave, that's all I'm saying. Not every right-winger bitches incessantly about being on a board where there are people with left-leaning opinions who disagree with them, they stay on topic and don't take things personally. But the ones who do bitch need to be put back in their place or else they'll continue shitting up a thread

>You're just salty that you lost the battle for hearts and minds on /pol/ and that you've all but lost the battle here on /his/ as well.
>OMG /his/ is /leftypol/ so many SJWs and communists!
You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You're either winning or you're losing
>>
>>1915487
>If you lack empathy you have no morals period

Bullshit.

Morals are nothing more than social rules created by communities. You don't need empathy to follow rules, you just need discipline.

Empathy exists as a survival mechanism in social species. Nothing more. Nothing less.
>>
File: 1477877016882.jpg (215KB, 1152x876px) Image search: [Google]
1477877016882.jpg
215KB, 1152x876px
>>
>>1915535
>Empathy is the same as detecting emotions
Your a fucking retard.
>>1915541
No morals are mental rules caused by empathy.
>>
File: Nice blue hair, faggot.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nice blue hair, faggot.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>1915500
Yes, defect.

No different than retardation or dwarfism.

They should all be researched and prevented through science and medicine.
>>
>>1915546
> But when Keysers instructed them to empathise while watching
Now stop parroting your dumbass statement. You haven't proven it's true.
>>
>>1915489
>Empathy is the only thing stopping you from stabbing someone for fun retard.

Nope.

It's the law that stops me from stabbing dumb fucks like you, not empathy.

I have no desire to be hunted down like a dog, and tossed in a cage with a bunch of niggers.

Avoidance is much easier.
>>
>>1915528
Psychopathy is a meme.
>>
>>1915538
/his/ will never be your SJW echo chamber, leftypol
>>
>>1915309
This

The cucked countries are atheistic, while the non-cucked countries like Hungary, Romania, Poland , and so on are christians, the only exception is Czech. France, Sweden, Germany, and UK where the Church has collapsed are cucked beyond repair.
>>
>>1915555
Ahem morals are caused by empathy you fuck waffle, if I had no empathy I would probably in prison right now knowing how many times I have thought of murdering a dude I know.
>>1915559
>t's the law that stops me from stabbing dumb fucks like you, not empathy.
Oh so you are a psychopath then this explains everything. Its typical psycho behavior to never admit you are wrong.
>>1915560
t.psychopath
>>
>>1915538
>If you really hate /his/ that much...
Are you retarded?

I don't hate /his/
I hate YOU.
>>
>>1915546
>No morals are mental rules caused by empathy.

No they aren't.

They're man made.

Killing, raping, beating, all that shit has been "morally acceptable" in a variety of different cultures throughout time, and yet those same cultures also showed empathy.

Morality is a man made construct. Period.
>>
>>1915533
>Their low IQ and violent behavour is the main reason that they dont adapt to a modern society.
>>
>>1915567
>Ahem morals are caused by empathy
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1478169296922.png (117KB, 206x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478169296922.png
117KB, 206x256px
>>1914448
>>
>>1915386
>>1915547
Many (relatively) intelligent animals engage in homosexual behaviours at rates too high to be considered abnormal, and they've presumably been doing so over a long enough period of time that it isn't a behaviour that could be considered maladaptive. Furthermore, there are no true "homosexuals" as we understand the term among animals; any animal species that will practice homosexual behaviour has the potential for all members (with the capacity to do so) to engage in such behaviour, with the exceptions actually proving to be the abnormal ones.

This is moot, regardless; at the core of the matter is the fact that a trait can't actually be called a defect if it isn't maladaptive, which homosexuality apparently isn't in many species.
>>
File: 1477929650681.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477929650681.png
15KB, 800x600px
>>1915580
>>
>>1915575
Numbers are man made but started out as mental ideas so shut up.
>>
>>1915533
>Now Christfags, just because I do not like them, do you really thing I will restore you to your former glory?
>implying anyone seeks the approval of a weak horse like you

You are unfit and will not survive the winter.
>>
>>1915317
/thread
>>
File: WarrenCupA.jpg (39KB, 588x680px) Image search: [Google]
WarrenCupA.jpg
39KB, 588x680px
>>1915485
>Gays use more drugs, fall into extremelly obscene things ( just go to a gay bar or club)
That's because they're way more likely to have been thrown out of their house and social scene by overzealous religious parents and be drifters without a support network. So they are simply more vulnerable and easily taken advantage of by the less desirable elements of society

>a way higher % of pedophiles than heterosexual
That paper you're citing has been debunked for serious methodological problems. In a study commissioned by the Catholic Church to study priest sex abuse, this is the conclusion that they came to this conclusion:

>We do not find a connection between homosexual identity and the increased likelihood of subsequent abuse from the data that we have right now ... It's important to separate the sexual identity and the behavior. Someone can commit sexual acts that might be of a homosexual nature but not have a homosexual identity.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/Religion/post/2010/04/what-causes-sex-abuse-research-conflicts-with-catholic-leaders/1

In the book Mental Disorders of the New Millennium (2006), author and psychology professor Thomas Plante writes:
>Although the majority of clergy abuse victims are males, homosexuality cannot be blamed. First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims ... homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes
>>
>>1915567
>Oh so you are a psychopath then this explains everything.

Absolutely not. I have a great deal of empathy for many in society, but not everyone. I've put my life on the line in the military for others.

My moral code is simply different, because empathy has nothing to do with morals.
>>
File: Jesus approves.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus approves.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>1915572
>>
>>1915581
>Acknowledges there are no true homosexuals among animals
>still uses animal behavior to justify human homosexuality
>>
>>1915598
>>1915317
>SJW samefagging and /threading """his""" own post
you /leftpol/ shils are pathetic
>>
>>1915601
>That's because they're way more likely to have been thrown out of their house and social scene by overzealous religious parents and be drifters without a support network. So they are simply more vulnerable and easily taken advantage of by the less desirable elements of society
Nah, that shit was shown to be constant even in places like Denmark, which is super tolerant.
>>
>>1915604
Shut up psychopath.
>>
>>1915581
>Many (relatively) intelligent animals engage in homosexual behaviours at rates too high to be considered abnormal

Bullshit.

That's just what the faggot lobbyists want you to believe.

In most animals, supposed "homosexual" behavior is nothing more than a dominance display that challenges another animal.

Homo's are a defect, anon, nothing more.

They should be treated accordingly.
>>
File: 1476518754505.png (662KB, 1514x802px) Image search: [Google]
1476518754505.png
662KB, 1514x802px
>>1915611
How many times have /pol/ redditors done worse?

I think a fair amount since they're underage and haven't even attended any college
>>
File: nn.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
>>1915586
If that's the best you can do, just stop posting...
>>
>>1915621
>In most animals, supposed "homosexual" behavior is nothing more than a dominance display that challenges another animal.

Nah, the animal world is full of gay shit. There's everything from Hyena's having mothers who grow dicks through hormone surge to dominate others to frogs changing sex.

Everything is gay.

Even primates.

The just can't get over it for the same reasons that you couldn't get over the fact your mom fucked your dad and that seems weird.
>>
>>1915622
>projects his own behavior upon his opponents as a justification for his behavior
Typical fucking commie.
>>
>>1915625
Stop posting black people the very sight of them makes me very angry.
>>
>>1915632
What am I projecting. I see through you.
>>
File: fuck you asshole.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you asshole.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1915611
>>
>>1915609
It is just to counter the claim that homosexuality is unnatural
>>
>>1915636
lol
What ever you say comrade!
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 255x255px
>>1915632
>accuse other people as leftypol or SJW
>berates them for projecting
>>
File: 1476478217663.jpg (42KB, 615x405px) Image search: [Google]
1476478217663.jpg
42KB, 615x405px
>>1915642
Alright. Most people on /pol/ are under age. I was once a /pol/ /news/ person too. When I was underage years ago, back when you used JIDF instead of CTR and worshiped Israel because Trump. I was against feminists and those evil leftists

It's just a bunch of kids afraid of ideas or going with the crowd.

What's more pathetic, an easily swayed teenager, or an adult around children?

You decide, friend.
>>
>>1915626
>Nah, the animal world is full of gay shit.

No it isn't, because the animal world doesn't treat their defects like the special snowflakes humans do.
>>
Cancerous and obsolete in the 21st century. Christianity has turned conservative politics in the US into a joke.
>>
>>1915653
>No it isn't

Yes, it is.

>because the animal world doesn't treat their defects like the special snowflakes humans do.

Are you sure?
>>
>>1915639
In which case it doesn't counter shit because human homosexual behavior is more than just occasionally sticking your dick in the wrong hole.

If you state that no animal manifests human "homosexual" behavior then you're comparing apples to oranges.
>>
>>1915609
You misinterpreted what I said based on your own contemporary, human understanding of "homosexual." When I said "no true homosexuals", it's because they all have the potential to practice homosexual behaviours, thus making the human epithet "homosexual" functionally useless in describing individuals among that species. Homosexuality is a natural behaviour. Whether that means it's acceptable for humans is another question entirely, as I believe you're all degenerate apekin for wanting to sexually gratify yourself like beasts and engage in hedonistic pleasures, regardless.

>>1915621
>>1915653
You're laughably ignorant about the behaviours of higher-order animals. You don't even have any layman's knowledge on the subject. Do you think that elephants and dolphins and bonobos jacking each other off are "shows of dominance", or that your dog getting an erection and humping your leg if not trained not to do so is a conspiracy perpetuated by faggot lobbyists? And again; it cannot be called a defect if it's not a maladaptive trait, you ignorant barbarian. I am probably against homosexuality to an even greater degree than *you* are, but you're an idiot that's trying to justify your apish beliefs on faulty and misinformed grounds.
>>
File: perfectly normal.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly normal.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>1915639
There is no counter.

It's a defect, like a lazy eye.

But instead of urging science to find a cure, they'd rather people just "accept" themselves and others with no hope of a cure.

That's like telling pic related to just "deal with it" and be "proud" of her fucked up eyes.
>>
File: 1478149070035.jpg (375KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478149070035.jpg
375KB, 900x900px
>it's a batshit retard from /pol/ who lives in the rust belt spouting out talking points about homosexuality he heard from his shop teacher thread
>>
>>1915648
Why are leftists so bad at reading comprehension?
Then again I suppose if leftists could actually comprehend what they read they wouldn't be leftists in the first place...
>>
File: 14775526661259.png (57KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
14775526661259.png
57KB, 1000x667px
>>1915666
>There is no counter.
>It's a defect, like a lazy eye.

Nice dubs but stop posting
>>
>>1915675
>Why are leftists so bad at reading comprehension?

Because none of your ideas are worth reading.

>Then again I suppose if leftists could actually comprehend what they read they wouldn't be leftists in the first place...

That hurt :*
>>
>>1915665
>You're laughably ignorant about the behaviours of higher-order animals.

Says the guy defending dominance displays and defective genes.

Do you defend bestiality and pedophilia too? Why, surely THEY'RE "normal" as well, right?

No. They're not.

Neither is homosexuality. They are ALL defects. Period.
>>
File: 1430049830729.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430049830729.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>1915638
>"""he""" gfigures out how to editv the inspect element
>the SJW thinks this proves anything
>>1915650
>being against white guilt faggots like you is "pathetic" and "underage"
this is what leftypol actually believes
>>
>>1915675
>if leftists could actually comprehend what they read they wouldn't be leftists in the first place...

This.
>>
File: 1476380582637.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1476380582637.png
44KB, 706x674px
>>1915686
>this is what leftypol actually believes

What's more pathetic is you think we care as much about identity politics as you ;v)
>>
>>1915650
> What's more pathetic, an easily swayed teenager, or an adult around children?

Why don't you tell me, Mr. "Adult that hangs around kids on /his/"?
>>
>>1915688
>projects his own behavior upon his opponents as a justification for his behavior

Typical fucking /pol/.:v)
>>
>>1915676
Why?

It's the truth.

I don't blame homo's for being homo's any more than blame tards' for being tards'. It's not their fault.

I simply refuse to pretend they're normal, and would like to see science find a cure / preventative measure to eliminate that, and ALL, birth defects.

What so bad about that?
>>
>>1915689
>What's more pathetic is you think we care as much about identity politics as you ;v)
if that was true, leftypol wouldn't have been donating to BLM
>>
File: 1476380585843.png (152KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1476380585843.png
152KB, 500x548px
>>1915690
>Why don't you tell me, Mr. "Adult that hangs around kids on /his/"?

I doubt many kids post here in comparison to /pol/. It's just the place I go to twiddle my thumbs extra before I get ready.
>>
File: pol.jpg (263KB, 642x933px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
263KB, 642x933px
>>1915686
>>"""he""" gfigures out how to editv the inspect element
>>the SJW thinks this proves anything
Nigga, I just a picture with my phone. Do you really think I went through all that trouble just to make you look like an idiot? You're doing a fine enough job on your own, as literally every one else on this thread is pointing out to you
>>
>>1915697
>Why?
>It's the truth.

It's not. There is no evidence it's a defect or mental illness and there is no neurological problem. There is no evidence it's anything but social. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>1915698
What the fuck lol the entire board didn't do that
>>
Why argue with Christfags and Conservativecucks when they lose anyways.
People don't give a shit about Christian believes or morals anymore and nobody really wants to get back to the 50's.
So yeah, keep on crying on women, homos and foreigners, and keep watching how you slowly drift into insignificance.
>>
>>1915675
How is that wrong? You are labeling people and then accuse them of projection when they label you.
Also said the one who refuse to actually counter other people points and replying "No! It isn't!" tier answers
>>
>>1914433
>be Indo-European
>worship Semitic faiths
>from Semitic peoples
>who are neither culturally, linguistically, or racially related to you
JUST
>>
Lazy eyes and gay sex are actually the same and are awful. Fuck you people with lazy eyes.
>>
>Stupid fucking children from /pol/ whining about everyone else

>Stupid fucking children from everywhere else whining about /pol/

I fucking hate all of you
>>
>>1915718
What the fuck did he say that was "anti white" you damn sophomore
>>
>>1915704
>viewing the same gender as a breeding partner is normal

Pedophiles feel the same way about their defect.

Perfectly "normal".
>>
>>1915718
Dance and rage while I sit in my favorite easy chair, drinking iced tea and watching everything you hold dear going down the drain.
>>
File: ..jpg (14KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
14KB, 446x299px
>>1915720
>>
>>1915685
You don't know the biological definition of defect, dumbass. I'm not defending anything, I'm calling you a retard that hates homosexuality for misinformed reasons. All sexuality is primitive and bestial and should be shamed as such, you dumb worthless ape.
>>
>>1915721
>If you don't accept every feminist, pedo, or "refugee" into your country you're irrelevant
>>
>>1915725
>>viewing the same gender as a breeding partner is normal
>breeding partner

Are you autistic.

>Perfectly "normal".

I think you're projecting your autism and your mental deficiencies onto others where the evidence just shows otherwise towards the people you're targeting
>>
>>1915732
>>If you don't accept every feminist, pedo, or "refugee" into your country you're irrelevant

Where was that said
>>
>>1915732
Who are you quoting
>>
>>1915700
>I doubt /his/, the board where high school kids come to get answers to their history homework has more underage posters than pol/, the board where unironically citing crusty old Sorcha Faal tier chain-email blog posts is a main part of the board culture.

I guarantee you /pol/ attracts an older demographic than /his/.
>>
>>1915720
>&humanities
desu /lit/ was safer from /pol/faggotry
>>
File: 1476555589712.jpg (46KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1476555589712.jpg
46KB, 1000x665px
>>1915737
>I guarantee you /pol/ attracts an older demographic than /his/.

Are you serious
>>
>>1915732
feminism is from here, pedo is just your excuse for sexual insecurity and refugee's should be filtered, the religious type should be sent back home immediately.
Now go wait for the big restoration of "christian" values, should be here every moment,
>>
I have to take a shit
>>
>>1915737
>I guarantee you /pol/ attracts an older demographic than /his/.

Maybe I'll start to believe you when you people stop screaming in rage like children on every board and stop putting words into other people's mouths ala >>1915732
>>
>>1915749
quality post!
>>
>>1915751
Ignore and report
>>
>>1915712
I didn't accuse anyone of projection for labeling me, I am openly a /pol/ poster and make no apology for it, I accused them of projection for justifying same-fagging with the rationalization that the enemy probably does it too.
>>
>>1915757
Sorry, I gotta go, me and some comrades are giving free legal advice to sexual refuges.
Was a pleasure talking to you and I hope all your dreams of white supremacy and a totalitarian religious government come true. C U later.
>>
>>1915749
Stop accusing everyone you disagree with being from leftypol when you say stupid shit.

Granted, I am from leftypol, and I do have an agenda. It's at least more original to the board than posting about how homosexuality and lazy eyes are deficiencies that need to be culled lmao
>>
>>1915757
>If you can't dox them. report them!!

You are so mad lol
>>
>>1915766
what is leftypol? seriously I hear it for the first time.
>>
>>1915766
>I do have an agenda
like posting anti white propaganda, we know
>>
>>1914433
>Is religion the cancer of this world?
ftfy, also yes.
>>
>>1915731
>You don't know the biological definition of defect, dumbass.

A defect is any failure in the genetic and biological assembly line.

Genders exist to propagate the species, as does sexual attraction. When an organism is sexually attracted to the wrong gender, it is a clear indication of a defect that took place in the biological assembly line.

In homosexuality, there is a correlation between defective levels of hormones received by a fetus in the womb which has a detrimental impact on brain development, leading to a greater probability of homosexualality, and hence a defective being.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/12/homosexuality-may-start-womb
>>
>>1915772
/pol/ is for fascists and neonats and teenagers

/leftypol/ is for communists, people in college, some teenagers, mostly ex-pol posters, people who saw the light, and where degeneracy is filtered into "fun stuff" and national socialist is filtered to "not socialsit"

Generally the latter is fun while the former is not
>>
>>1915733
And you're in denial.
>>
>>1915773
>like posting anti white propaganda

Identity politics is unique to your board
>>
>>1915780
Sure friend :v)
>>
>>1915779
where do I find it?
>>
>>1915739
Yes.
I am serious when I say that when posts that resemble the paranoid chain-emails sent by your crazy right-wing uncle are being posted on 4chan it's a safe assumption that they are being predominantly propagated by someone who demographically resembles your crazy right wing uncle and not the 14 year old buzzfeed subscriber.
>>
File: 1459132959725.jpg (45KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
1459132959725.jpg
45KB, 364x457px
>>1915581
SPECIES GOAL IS TO REPRODUCE RETARD
HAVING DOPAMINE RELEASED WHEN YOU FUCK ANOTHER ANIMAL OF THE SAME SEX IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO DO. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A GENETIC DEFECT
>>
>>1915772
An SJW hugbox filled with emotional teenagers, white guilt faggots, and community college dropouts and has been raiding /his/ with its propaganda since the day /his/ was created
>>1915781
And funding BLM isn't?
>>
>>1915776
>In homosexuality, there is a correlation between defective levels of hormones received by a fetus in the womb which has a detrimental impact on brain development, leading to a greater probability of homosexualality, and hence a defective being.

That's why psychiatry and neurology can't find shit to prove it that doesn't get through peer review without being dubious;.

Besides the fact it's hypocritical you talk about "the defective " and 'the mentally ill" as if you don't post with them here regularly.

It's just those icky fags you don't like who might post on /d/. Gross.
>>
>>1915708
LMAO

We "christfags" have children, the only ones who will go into nothingness are you atheicucks, don't forget to wear a condom when you fuck your woman, and don't forget to abort her if somehow you impotent cuck manage to produce an offspring.
>>
>>1915796
>And funding BLM isn't?

hahahahahhaha do you really think /leftypol/ funds blm
>>
>>1915793
>virgin detected
>>
File: 1476842442186.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1476842442186.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>1915793
>HAVING DOPAMINE RELEASED WHEN YOU FUCK ANOTHER ANIMAL OF THE SAME SEX IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO DO. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A GENETIC DEFECT

Now this is autism
>>
>>1915800
>We "christfags" have children

Nice dubs you're not going to have kids
>>
>>1915802
they've been donating to them for the last couple of months now, SJW
>>
>>1915804
>>1915805
provides no counter argument.
>>
File: 1476832351322.jpg (17KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1476832351322.jpg
17KB, 183x275px
>>1915791
>yes
>I am serious
>>
>>1915800
Cool, call me when you got a significant majority or anything to say in society and laws. Cheers.
>>
>>1915812
How do we argue with someone so stuck in their ways who might have autism
>>
>>1915816
We need to try and treat homosexuals like we treat autists. Even if there is no cure.
>>
>>1915766
>yeah you caught me I actually am from leftypol >but stop pointing it out though!

Reminds me of how leftists still deny that McCarthy was right even though the Soviets revealed they actually were infiltrating our society.
>>
>>1915812
Sorry mate, I really can't I haven't understood your argument in the first place and have no intention to debate with anybody using caps whatsoever. However I find it mighty amusing getting you this mad. Thanks for this.
>>
>>1915791
>when posts that resemble the paranoid chain-emails sent by your crazy left-wing college professor....

FTFY
>>
>>1915819
>We need to try and treat homosexuals like we treat autists

Lithium? I don't think that works since the brain chemistry of gay people is the basically the same as straight people, and autism is a developmental disorder that requires a lithium prescription.

I think you're confused about this.
>>
>>1915821
When did I say stop pointing it out lol.
>>
File: Its true anon.jpg (111KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
Its true anon.jpg
111KB, 400x587px
>>1915793
This.
>>
>tfw if abrahamism didn't exist or it was a religion of goatfuckers the whole world would be pagan
>you could travel the world worshipping the same gods and goddesses and calling them different names.
>>
File: 1477550641253.jpg (38KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477550641253.jpg
38KB, 500x550px
>>1915835
Sad isn't it
>>
>>1915776
It can only be called a failure if it's maladaptive and thus a defect; otherwise, it's just a mutation that's either adaptive or irrelevant. Homosexuality cannot be called maladaptive, even though it's a deviation on typical reproductive behaviour; since it has existed for at least hundreds of thousands of years in the species that practice it, it is logical to hypothesise that homosexuality is actually adaptive in some form, i.e. the opposite of a defect from an evolutionary perspective. All animals that practice homosexual behaviour will still reproduce if given the chance to do so and if environmental conditions are suitable. Humans that practiced homosexual behaviour throughout history did the same, with reproduction considered paramount even if they did prefer fucking little slave boys from Carthage.

You are an ignorant ape. If there is a Hell, I hope you go to it for your sinful, animalistic pursuit of hedonistic sexual pleasures, just as I hope hedonistic homosexuals do.
>>
>>1915802
>hahahahahhaha do you really think /leftypol/ funds blm
Going by past observation of leftypol posting meta, the fact you deny it like that genuinely makes me believe you guys do in fact donate to BLM.
>>
>>1915796
That is actually /pol/
>>
>>1915797
>That's why psychiatry and neurology can't find shit to prove it...

I just posted an article that demonstrates a correlation between defective hormone levels and the impact they have on a defective brain leading to homosexuality.

You have nothing but "no it isn't"....
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>1915845
>Going by past observation of leftypol posting meta, the fact you deny it like that genuinely makes me believe you guys do in fact donate to BLM.

We bitch about identity politics more than /pol/ does what the fuck are you thinking
>>
>>1915835
>>1915838
I imagine polytheists also have less of an only truth need to forcefully convert all other people and hence are more tolerant. Also, way better sexual morals. Skydaddy fanclubs really ruined that.
>>
>>1915848
>I just posted an article

popsci

>You have nothing but "no it isn't"....

That's all you really need because it isn't.
>>
>>1915805
>>1915804

You have nothing to argue with, and never will, because you have no argument, period.

Homosexuality is a defect no different than pedophilia.
>>
File: 1457207733558.png (65KB, 316x456px) Image search: [Google]
1457207733558.png
65KB, 316x456px
>Ctrl+F
>leftypol
>1 of 22
>>
>>1915858
>You have nothing to argue with, and never will, because you have no argument, period.

What

>Homosexuality is a defect no different than pedophilia.

Here we go again
>>
File: 1478149070031.jpg (164KB, 937x719px) Image search: [Google]
1478149070031.jpg
164KB, 937x719px
>>1915718
>>
File: 020.jpg (50KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
50KB, 350x263px
>>1915807
You seem upset infertile faggot
>>
>>1915843
>since it has existed for at least hundreds of thousands of years in the species that practice it,

So has every other birth defect, anon.

And pedophilia, too....
>>
>>1915793
>>1915812
My counterargument is here. -->>>1915843

I hate you and everything you embody. I hate that you embrace sex and your sexuality, and I hate your hypocrisy when you condemn different forms of sex and sexuality when you are equally repugnant and bestial and primitive. I hate that you take pleasure from anything just for the sake of pleasure, and I hate that any human pursues pleasure and hedonism. I hate your ignorance and your lack of understanding of what is and isn't a defect, of what is and isn't adaptive.
>>
>>1915859 >>1915805
>>1915813
>>1915833
>>1915834
>>1915793
>>1915730
>>1915666
>>1915625
>>1915607
>>1915500
>>1915465
lololol le epic kek meme reaction pic lololol

What a great thread.
>>
>>1915870
>You seem upset infertile faggot

God who wants to be fertile? Kids are expensive, they're traumatizing, they smell. College.

Fucked up. Not a great investment.
>>
>>1915858
Son, you got me wrong, I don't want to argue with you, because seriously I don't think you are capable doing that on a satisfying level.
What I want is to laugh at you, see you flip your shit and knowing that society does exactly the opposite of what you want.
Also, I hope this thread acts somewhat as a containment to keep people like you shitting all over the board.
>>
>>1915849
you leftypol shills only say that you hate identify politics to attract pther underage faggots, but it's on record that leftypol like soros because he opposes "Islamophobia" and that you people donated to BLM in the past
>>
>>1915857
>popsci

Actually, the only "popsci" that exists supports the pretension that homosexuality is "normal", as it ignores all real science that shows it is abnormal.

Why do you hate homosexuals so much that you would deny them a cure?
>>
>>1915843
>Homosexuality cannot be called maladaptive, even though it's a deviation on typical reproductive behaviour; since it has existed for at least hundreds of thousands of years in the species that practice it, i

So would you say that cancer is not a maladaptive trait either since it has also existed for at least hundreds of thousands of years in our species?
>>
>>1915881
>you leftypol shills only say that you hate identify politics to attract pther underage faggots

How. The bar for entry is far higher than /pol/ is, /pol/.

>but it's on record that leftypol

Do tell?
>leftypol like soros

ahahahahahahahahaahah yeah we communists sure do love those rich faggots ahahahahahahahahaahah

>beause he opposes "Islamophobia" and that you people donated to BLM in the past

ahahahahahahahahaahah
>>
>>1915867
>If your not ashamed of being white there is something wrong with you
this is the mind of the 16 year old ANTIFA larper from leftypol
>>
File: 1434022873323.png (305KB, 601x698px) Image search: [Google]
1434022873323.png
305KB, 601x698px
>>1915850

>ywn never go on an international pilgrimage of people going from place to place, worshipping
Durga in India, Epona in France and Athena in Greece.
>>
>>1915843

See>>1915885

I guess epilepsy is an "adaptive trait" too, then, right?
>>
>>1915849
>what the fuck are you thinking

I'm thinking that if leftypol told me the sky was blue, I would go outside to double-check that it hadn't turned green while my back was turned.
>>
>>1915883
>Actually, the only "popsci" that exists supports the pretension that homosexuality is "normal",

No what you posted was popsci

>as it ignores all real science that shows it is abnormal
>all science that shows

You don't know medical science because not only was it removed from the DSM-II, the second edition, it was going to be added to the DSM-III for revision but they still couldn't find enough evidence.

And neurologically speaking, there's nothing to put it at medical concern.

So you're wrong actually.

Even if it was, why shit on everyone around you, yourself included, who are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1476874233175.png (416KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476874233175.png
416KB, 576x566px
>>1915900
>>
>>1915874
The reaction images aren't what ruined this thread
>>
File: 1477823698944.jpg (243KB, 1347x579px) Image search: [Google]
1477823698944.jpg
243KB, 1347x579px
>>1915889
Leftism has always served to make the rich richer
>>
>>1915909
Yeah, leftypol shills ruined the thread
>>
File: 1476555185807.jpg (653KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476555185807.jpg
653KB, 1536x2048px
>>1915911
>Leftism has always served to make the rich richer
>democrats and communists are the same thing

No
>>
>>1915895
Add Stonehenge and Uppsala for some Nordic fun and then something Inca, Ayers Rock also maybe, I always liked the desert.
>>
>>1915914
We're not leaving faggot bend over
>>
>>1915875
> Kids are expensive
Only if you're materialist

>College
Only in America

>they're traumatizing
WTF
>>
>>1915914
>leftypol
You proved them wrong you did it! You said it again!
>>
>>1915922
>Only if you're materialist
*realistic

>Only in America

Yep.
>>
>>1915901
>why shit on everyone around you

Unlike you, I actually want to help those people.

You can't help prevent homosexuality if you don't acknowledge it's a genetic birth defect, no different than retardation.

Why do you hate gays so much that you'd deny them a cure, or deny people a way to prevent their kids from being homosexual?

Don't you want people to have healthy, normal children?
>>
>>1915871
>>1915885
Birth defects and cancer directly kill those afflicted. Comparing them and homosexuality is as absurd as comparing them with other mental abnormalities that developed as unique adaptations to certain environmental conditions, like ADHD among primitive humans.

Maladaptive behaviours are also much more strongly selected against than biological defects. If homosexuality was truly maladaptive in nature, it would exist in much lower percentages of the populations of the species it's common in.
>>
>>1915915
>leftypol claims they hate the rich
>they support Hillary and Soros
>>1915927
If it triggers you leftypol SJWs, it works:^)
>>
>>1915941
AIDS sure killed a lot of gays as a direct result of homosexual sex.
>>
>>1915938
>Unlike you, I actually want to help those people.

By bitching on the internet about identity, you are helping your community. This is community service, you should check.

>You can't help prevent homosexuality if you don't acknowledge it's a genetic birth defect, no different than retardation.

Except there's no medical evidence it is

>Why do you hate gays so much that you'd deny them a cure, or deny people a way to prevent their kids from being homosexual?

Except there's no medical evidence it is a severe condition. Even if it was, on the level you're making it there's still no evidence.

>Don't you want people to have healthy, normal children?

There isn't a possible way to have children that are perfectly healthy and normal and I hope you never become a parent because you sound like a mad cunt
>>
File: 1476555185786.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476555185786.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>1915946
>>they support Hillary and Soros

I'm serious, I just did a spit take.

We shit on Hillary more than Trump are you fucking with me
>>
>>1915927
You prove yourselves wrong by being unrepentant shitposters. All that anon is doing is giving a name to your faggotry.
>>
>>1915946
It doesn't trigger me nigger it's just not an argument but I see people like you use it as an argument constantly. But why do you care you're just shitposting.
>>
>>1915959
explain >>1915911 you SJW faggot
>>
>>1915960
>You prove yourselves wrong by being unrepentant shitposters

Funposters

>All that anon is doing is giving a name to your faggotry.

We aren't leaving
>>
>>1915965
>democrats and communists are the same thing

Did it again
>>
>>1915963
>calling out /pol/ is a "heroic fight against the cis het white fascist establishment"
>but calling out /leftypol/ SJWs is somehow a bad thing though
>>1915974
they want the same thing, SJW
>>
>>1915948
Yeah, that was a maladaptive consequence of their homosexuality, and they got was coming to them. I despise hedonistic homosexuals; I also despise you and your own sexual hedonism that you attempt to justify away as more natural than homosexual sex. Both are equally natural and equally disgusting and reprehensible.
>>
>>1915967
>We aren't leaving
Why would we want you to?
Your behavior is a more effective argument against leftism than we could ever hope to vocalize.
>>
>>1915982
>they want the same thing, SJW
>democrats and communists want the same thing

You call homosexuals defective but you clearly have some screws loose senpai
>>
File: .............jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
.............jpg
5KB, 268x188px
>>1915951
>Except there's no medical evidence it is

Sure, sweetheart.

Sure.

You just ignore all those mean doctors and their mean evidence. They'll go away eventually.
>>
>>1915982
>implying I did that anywhere in this thread
Don't lump me in with other dumb asses that think name calling is a sound argument
>>
File: Ron.jpg (3MB, 4500x3660px) Image search: [Google]
Ron.jpg
3MB, 4500x3660px
>>1915951
>There isn't a possible way to have children that are perfectly healthy and normal

Faggots, everyone...
>>
>>1915986
you both want to get rid of white people in favor of third world savages, that's close enough
>>
>>1915988
>Sure, sweetheart.

Post where it is in the DSM or any other official medical diagnosis

>You just ignore all those mean doctors and their mean evidence

I am telling you there is currently no medical evidence sufficient enough or not dubious enough to consider treating it medically.

You have no reason to be this stupid unless you live in Uganda
>>
>>1915992
>Faggots, everyone...

There isn't.

>>1915993
>you both want to get rid of white people

Half of us are against immigration

>favor of third world savages

Hell they'd probably be smarter than you
>>
>>1915994
Why?

You'll just accuse it being bullshit anyway...
>>
>>1915999
>not being a white guilt faggot is bad
this is what leftypol faggots actually believe
>>
>>1915982
>cis het white facist establishment
When did anybody bring this up but you? It seems to me like people have been talking about gay marriage in this thread.
>>
>>1916007
>You'll just accuse it being bullshit anyway...

The only thing you have is that popsci article. There have been loose studies that show it possibly could be genetic but you could do that with anything as well.

As a medical condition itself, there is literally 0 medical professionals who would quantify it as such.

I do mean zero.

>>1916009
>this is what leftypol faggots actually believe

Remember what I said about identity politics
>>
>>1916012
>only in America
>>
>>1916016
>there is literally 0 medical professionals who would quantify it as such.

Bullshit.

The only ones that wouldn't are gay.

The regular medical profession ignores faggotry because of the political backlash created by the faggot lobby.

It's the same shit that exists when talking about biological racial differences.

Doctors just don't deal with it because they don't want the hassle, and those that do are demonized by dumb faggots, like you, for being "intolerant". Despite the fact they're simply trying to help prevent a birth defect...
>>
>>1916016
>Remember what I said about identity politics
leftypol is only opposed to "identity politics" when it favors white people
>>
if everyone in this thread had a cyanide pill stuffed down their throat, the board would be a better place.
>>
>>1916021
>Bullshit.

It's true.

>The only ones that wouldn't are gay.

What the hell are you even saying at this point. All medical professionals are gay?

>The regular medical profession ignores faggotry because of the political backlash created by the faggot lobby.

That's not how peer review works

>It's the same shit that exists when talking about biological racial differences.

That's not how peer review works

>Doctors just don't deal with it because they don't want the hassle, and those that do are demonized by dumb faggots, like you, for being "intolerant". Despite the fact they're simply trying to help prevent a birth defect...

That's not how peer review or medical science IN TOTO, works

>>1916022
>leftypol is only opposed to "identity politics" when it favors white people

Not really we're opposed to identity politics in general.

You're all two birds from the same tree
>>
>>1915988
>>1915992
>>1916007
>>1916021

You are hypocrites and hedonists that try to back your position with faulty science. You are degenerates that try to defend yourself with what is "natural" whilst stubbornly clinging to your apish understanding of what is natural and unnatural, and how such a thing is paradoxically linked to good and bad. You should despise homosexuality as an extension of animal instinct and empty gratifications, and you should despise yourselves for everything you do that you do predominantly for pleasure.

And to whomever is constantly ending your sentences in ellipses, you are a fucking imbecile that should be hung for raping good sentence structure.
>>
>>1916030
>You're all two birds from the same tree
unless those birda are Soros, """refugees"""" or BLM, then you just throw your money at them
>>
File: 14765185545996.png (858KB, 2224x1475px) Image search: [Google]
14765185545996.png
858KB, 2224x1475px
>>1916038
>unless those birda are Soros

Jesus christ

>"""refugees""""

Jesus christ

>or BLM,

Jesus christ

>you just throw your money at them

We are literally paying George Soros
>>
>>1916016
University of Chicago: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/668167?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Here's one from 91' about the difference between normal brains and gay brains:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1887219

Science clearly demonstrates that gays are not normal, and occur due to defective biology.
>>
>>1915946
Literally the 2nd post in that picture you posted said one less shit log in his meal when he is in the gulag
>>
>>1916030
>muh peer review
http://www.nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
>>
>>1916043
>leftypol literally hates white people so much that they spend hours autisticly making false flag images villainizing those who reject white guilt
>>
>>1916030
>>1916036

See: >>1916050

There's countless studies that have been done over the years that clearly demonstrate the difference between the normal human brain, and the homosexual human brain. There's also been studies that link the cause to these defects.

Just face the facts and quit pretending.
>>
>>1916050
>http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/668167?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

If it doesn't agree with current medical science, it is what you would call, "dubious".

>Here's one from 91' about the difference between normal brains and gay brains:

Oh great it's from 91'. If it doesn't agree with current medical science, it is what you would call, "dubious".

>Science clearly demonstrates that gays are not normal, and occur due to defective biology.

It really doesn't. Evolutionary Psychology is shat on everywhere and it's your only crutch.
>>
Yes Europe needs to back to paganism.
>>
>>1916061
>There's countless studies

There aren't.

>between the normal human brain, and the homosexual human

There is nothing neurologically wrong with homosexuals. All you have is dubious psychology and dated articles and papers.

>There's also been studies that link the cause to these defects.

Cite them, because I'm in the medical field studying the very thing you're talking about. Psychiatry.
>>
>>1916062
>If it doesn't agree with current medical science

But it does.

There's no studies that dispute ANY of it, because it's all based on quantifiable physical evidence that's easily measured.
>>
>>1916055
yeah, that proves that leftypol would support better treatment for capitalists who are pro mass immigration and who push anti white policies
>>
>>1916069
>Cite them

I just did.

Do your own search.

There's countless studies that all show the SAME THING.

Homosexual brains are ABNORMAL because it's a defect. Period.
>>
>>1916073
>But it does.

Nope. Sexual pathology in regards to homosexuality, is dead. Nobody uses Ego Homosexuality or Homophile anymore. It's all dead.

>>1916078
>I just did.

You cited something from the far past, that was vague in its ways to agree with your point its a critical developmental disorder.
>>
>>1916078
You are a blind hedonistic ape that is worse than the homosexuals he loathes for the simple reason of your hypocrisy and willful ignorance. You embrace only faulty ideas that defend yourself and your brand of hedonism whilst rejecting all others.
>>
File: Boohoohoo.jpg (63KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Boohoohoo.jpg
63KB, 1200x630px
>>1916069
>Sir, the MRI scans have come back and they show that your brain is different than the brain of a normal heterosexual man

THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I'M NORMAL DAMMIT! I'M NORMAL!
>>
>>1916091
>THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I'M NORMAL DAMMIT! I'M NORMAL!

The MIT Press ISBN 0-262-12199-9.

Numerous different theories have been proposed to explain the development of homosexuality, but there is so far no universally accepted account of the origins of a homosexual sexual orientation in humans.
>>
>>1916082
Burden of proof is on you.

The studies are there.

Cough up peer reviewed studies that dispute them, or shut the fuck up and accept the truth you fear so much.
>>
>>1916094
>The MIT Press

That's an article, not a study.
>>
>>1916096
>Burden of proof is on you.

Sure.

>The studies are there.

The only ones are from the far past, and again, do not correlate with current medical opinion. That there is no "homosexual disorder".

Do you know how fucking much detail you have to have to be able to say, hey, this needs to be in the DSM, so we can treat or not treat a patient this way or that.

It's intensive peer review because lives are in your hands with the terms of prescription usage. You can't give Xanax or Opiates or what have you to anyone. You have to be without a doubt sure that there is indeed a medical problem within brain chemistry.

And as of today, yesterday, tomorrow, this week, the foreseeable future, Homosexuality has not made the cut.
>>
>>1916109
>writes a bunch of bullshit
>doesn't offer one peer reviewed study refuting anything
>>
>>1916097
>That's an article, not a study.

Bayer, Ronald (1987). Homosexuality and American Psychiatry: The Politics of Diagnosis. Princeton: Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-02837-0.

Since the 1970s, the consensus of the behavioral and social sciences and the health and mental health professions globally is that homosexuality is a healthy variation of human sexual orientation. The American Psychological Association Council of Representatives followed in 1975.Thereafter other major mental health organizations followed, including the World Health Organization in 1990.

It's basically over at this point. This is not the 50's. We are not in Uganda.
>>
>>1916116
>>doesn't offer one peer reviewed study refuting anything

There is no medical professional who can professional or legally diagnose homosexuality as a disorder of any sort. The evidence is not there.
>>
>>1916120
Were'nt you just the asshole accusing that anon of using "out of date" material?
>>
>>1916134
>Were'nt you just the asshole accusing that anon of using "out of date" material?

Except it isn't really out of date, since it's years after agreement not to pursue homosexuality as a disorder based on lack of evidence and Ego-dystonic pathology isn't considered valid by anyone and the W.H.O.

So, no. I'm sorry but there is no professional who can diagnose homosexuality as a disorder, and the only ones who can aren't medical professionals but religious groups.
>>
>>1916120
No, no, no.

You show me a peer reviewed study that directly disputes the findings that show homosexual brains are different than normal brains. Or a peer reviewed study that shows homosexuals recieve the same hormone levels as normal kids in the womb.

I'll wait.

>>1916122
>no studies to dispute anything
>just talking out of their ass
>>
>>1916142
>doctors lobbied and harassed by homo groups to quit calling their defect a defect

See? It's normal.

Just like pedophilia!
>>
>>1916144
>You show me a peer reviewed study that directly disputes the findings that show homosexual brains are different than normal brains

There are studies into what makes homosexuals different, but there is nothing major as say, a schizophrenic or someone with aspd. It's just not major enough to consider giving people pills or putting them through conversion therapy which does not work and cannot be permitted in a medical setting.

You keep asking for evidence and I'm telling you the biggest evidence. Currently, it cannot be diagnosed by a medical professional. If they did and gave someone pills, their medical license would be revoked faster than you can say degeneracy.

>>1916144
>just talking out of their ass

I am not. Again, I'll say it again.

There is no medical professional who can professional or legally diagnose homosexuality as a disorder of any sort. The evidence is not there.
>>
>>1916147
>See? It's normal.

There were protests, but protests do not influence medical evidence. There is still ongoing study into the neurology and brain chemistry of homosexuality, and still there isn't anything to say, give this person therapy or treatment.

>Just like pedophilia!

The difference between the two is pedophilia is child abuse and traumatizes children, giving them severe traumatic issues later in life. You have post traumatic stress disorder and other psychiatric issues.

Because it can cause that, and homosexuality cannot, it can't be compared easily. Unless you just have a grudge, which is perfectly fine. But don't ask medical science to back you up because it can't.
>>
>>1914433
The only thing this thread is missing is the turkish tripfag,
>>
>>1916155
We're done.

You just keep talking bullshit with zero evidence to back it up, or to dispute any of the evidence offered.
>>
>>1914433
Judaism, Islam, and Protestant Christianity are pure cancer.
>>
>>1916155
What, pray tell, is the threshold of "majorness" before brain abnormalities qualify as a disorder and what is the scientific basis for this threshold?
>>
>>1916165
>The difference between the two...

...is the focus of their defective sexual urges.

That's it.

And yet you claim one is "normal".
>>
File: Pedo scum.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Pedo scum.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
>>1916165
Oi!

Nuthin' wrong with a little inner-generational luv.

Why it's been done since the Greeks, now, innit!

How dare you accuse me of bein' abusive!
>>
>>1916174
>What, pray tell, is the threshold of "majorness" before brain abnormalities qualify as a disorder and what is the scientific basis for this threshold?

Well for one. While it is highly fragmented, there is a case for severe brain chemistry differences in a scizophrenic than there is in a regular person, or a homosexual.

In fact, everything in the DSM-V has links to brain chemical issues, that can be proven and backed up, "Oh this person needs help, we should give them XYZ prescription to balance the brain's chemistry or try to help it be more balanced".

Currently, homosexuality just looks, fairly normal. There are things there that are specific but small. It's nothing DSM worthy, and there are indeed minor differences in the brains of all people, so it's within margin of error to say it's a disorder.

We just cannot give drugs and therapy and medical use to everyone because it has been shown to do more harm than good. That goes for anything in Psychiatry.
>>
>>1916165
>The difference between the two is pedophilia is child abuse and traumatizes children, giving them severe traumatic issues later in life.

Yeah like growing up to become a homosexual lol
>>
>>1916168
>You just keep talking bullshit with zero evidence to back it up, or to dispute any of the evidence offered.

That is the evidence.

>>1916193
Nice joke but it still isn't valid to compare homosexuality to pedophilia.

>>1916175
>...is the focus of their defective sexual urges.

Again, this is 50's logic and science. There is nothing to prove it is defective and evolutionary psychology about reproduction being the soul purpose of sex will not get you anywhere.
>>
>>1916210
>Yeah like growing up to become a homosexual lol

That is more of a social problem that can turn psychological, but it is not a psychiatric one.

Indeed, the person with homosexuality is traumatized by others in abuse of their own power.

You're more similar to a pedophile than the homosexuals.
>>
>>1916199
>It's nothing DSM worthy

I get that you're arguing that but my question is what is the specific threshold that makes something DSM worthy?
>>
Why do western religions concern themselves so much with proper perceptions of the one god?

Does anyone sincerely believe that one can't be fully virtuous and alive without believing the Holy Spirit proceeded from the father and the son?
>>
>>1916213
>You're more similar to a pedophile than the homosexuals.
So who are the homosexual pedophiles more similar to then? Other homosexuals or other pedophiles?
lol
>>
>>1916215
>my question is what is the specific threshold that makes something DSM worthy?

Severe brain chemistry issues and notable observable issues with communication, behavior, and emotion, and it's usually combined with many issues.

In other words, while homosexuality is just the urge to touch a dick or touch a vagina, something in the DSM is when you have the urge to chew on ice while at the same time getting your heart pumping at loud noises and being constantly paranoid people are mocking you. It's a large difference. And the brain chemistry shows it.

But human sexuality, the development of sexual orientation, is not a complete view as of now. There's even been studies that show the brain of heterosexual men and male to female transexuals are more similar than they are different, and the brains of mtf transexuals might have portions far more masculine than heterosexual men, interestingly enough. Just as an example.

But as for just plain homosexuality, not gender dysphoria which is in the DSM-V, we need more evidence in order to properly consider it a disorder. Currently it's all just not enough. You have to be sure in order to medicate someone to alter their brain chemistry to normal levels. And to what degree
>>
>I was there in beginning

No duh you silly cunts, board is only a year old
>>
>>1916223
>So who are the homosexual pedophiles more similar to then?

I get the point you're making, but you're not going to get me to defend pedophilia I'm sorry. People of the sort usually have mental illnesses unrelated to homosexuality that leads them into having the lack of empathy to consider pedophilia.
>>
>>1914433
I actually think I'm getting dumber just by reading this thread.
>>
>>1916230
>Severe brain chemistry issues and notable observable issues with communication, behavior, and emotion, and it's usually combined with many issues.

The compulsion to put one's reproductive organ up the fecal excreting organ seems like a severe observable behavioral issue.
>>
>>1916230
>In other words, while homosexuality is just the urge to touch a dick or touch a vagina, something in the DSM is when you have the urge to chew on ice while at the same time getting your heart pumping at loud noises and being constantly paranoid people are mocking you.

So why is OCD a disorder when it's just the urge to lick doorknobs and ritualistically count things?

>but OCD symptoms negatively effect your life!
While the irresistible urge to get rogered by strange men in bus station restrooms doesn't right?
>>
>>1916230
Again, what is the threshold of brain abnormality before it qualifies as "severe?"
>>
>>1916247
>Implying straight people can't have and enjoy anal sex
>implying that you don't stick dragon dildos up your ass every night
>>
>>1916267
anal sex has always been considered deviant behavior and it's only in the past decade with the proliferation of internet pornography and the rise of gay acceptance that this stigma has begun to change.
>>
>>1916247
>The compulsion to put one's reproductive organ up the fecal excreting organ seems like a severe observable behavioral issue.

Well you would be wrong.

>>1916259
>So why is OCD a disorder when it's just the urge to lick doorknobs and ritualistically count things?

It can be linked to problems of a part of the brain, the basal ganglia, communicating. It has trouble communicating with other portions, and so you get your OCD. It's far more complicated than that, but the basal ganglia is a big part.

>While the irresistible urge to get rogered by strange men in bus station restrooms doesn't right?

It doesn't have the same measure at all to other mental illnesses, no.

>>1916266
>Again, what is the threshold of brain abnormality before it qualifies as "severe?"

Two things. When it becomes severe enough where a person can lock up or just not function, or when the brain chemistry is noticeably different in one part of the brain that can be observerd and observeed repeated.

Like what I said with the basal ganglia and OCD, one part of the brain is failing like a clapping monkey with a broken motor, one hand isn't as fast as the other in making that loud annoying noise.

The brain is complicated and we cannot find anything different enough to justify treatment or mediation in homosexuality, currently.

If we were to find a problem with one portion of the brain communicating for example, fine. If we found certain portions of the brain related to sexuality that were functioning hyperactive or lower active, or just acting like that failing motor figure of speech, fine.

But we just don't. It's complicated to explain just how something gets in the DSM, but it's not like it's this loosely made list. Extreme care and diligence went into making the current edition.
>>
File: 1476988388292.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476988388292.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>1916300
>anal sex has always been considered deviant behavior and it's only in the past decade with the proliferation of internet pornography and the rise of gay acceptance that this stigma has begun to change.

It was happening behind closed doors
>>
>>1916300
Seriously, the only attraction heterosexual people have toward anal sex is the fact we see it as wrong. Remove the taboo aspect and it makes about as much sense as armpit sex.
>>
>>1916321
It feels kinda nice is the actual reason. The taboo aspect could make it better.
>>
>>1916336
>it feels kinda nice
Speaking as someone who has experimented with sodomy, it really doesn't.
>>
File: 1462566768542.jpg (49KB, 401x485px) Image search: [Google]
1462566768542.jpg
49KB, 401x485px
>>1916318
>It was happening behind closed doors
So was kiddy fiddling.
>>
>>1916360
This constant comparing pedophilia and homophobia in terms of deviancy and them being "the same Genetic defect" is really starting to sound like you are projecting your own experiences into that argument. Face it you cannot prove that homosexuality is a serious malignant genetic defect, and if i am understanding what the other anon has been saying, there isn't enough evidence in modern science to say that it a defect in any sense of the word.
>>
File: esol.png (362KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
esol.png
362KB, 830x974px
>>1915538
>>
>>1915601
Warren Cup was confirmed fake iirc
>>
/pol/ is 4chan's reddit embassy
>>
>>1914448
The extent to which antihomosexuality is a thing has only to do with the fact that it threatens a traditional social family system which was damn near perfected to easily rule large masses of people, especially in explicitly patriarchal theocracies. Acts which risk this system are often considered the most shameful and liable to capital punishment.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.