[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hadrian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>>
File: 43532.jpg (197KB, 1440x750px) Image search: [Google]
43532.jpg
197KB, 1440x750px
well alright
>>
>>1911873
Is this the greatest love story ever told?
>>
>>1911873
He has a really cool collider in Switzerland.
>>
>>1911882
Was more symbolical.
Also, there are women who run security for portions of the wall that scream at you for going over it.
>>
>>1911873
Boypussy connoisseur
>>
>>1911900
Was his boipussy really divine?
>>
You know guys hadrian did other things than just fuck young boys
>>
Did he really fuck Antinous?
>>
build wall
>>
>>1911873
Ran away from Mesopotamia like a bitch
>>
One of the most interesting men to be emperor desu
>>
>>1911873
he made beards fashionable and if he never did anything else, that's worthy of being remembered.
>>
>1914860
It is rather curious that for all their obsession with masculinity romans never saw the cool factor of beards before Hadrian
>>
>>1914860
t. Greek boyfucker
>>
File: 1473695717322.png (2MB, 1000x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1473695717322.png
2MB, 1000x1372px
Also he killed a lot of Jews.

Like really a lot.

Came closer to eradicating the Jews than Hitler.
>>
>>1915588
That was Trajan dummy
>>
>>1915694
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt

You are the dummy.
>>
>>1911873
>>1911900
How could they make statues that fucking realistic way back then but drawings or paintings looked like fucking shit until the Renaissance?
>>
DUDE

BUILD WALL

LMAO
>>
>>1917919
DUDE

ACKNOWLEDGE FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS STRONGER IF IT PULLS ITS BORDERS BACK TO A DEFENSIBLE LEVEL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONQUER EVERYTHING

LMAO
>>
>>1914587
make the picts pay for it
>>
>>1911873
>We don't win anymore, nobody respects Rome anymore
>The legions are depleted, they're losers
>I know more about the Germans than the legates
>We need to bring jobs back to Rome, folks
>These barbarians come into our lands, they take our jobs and rape our women
>Its awful
>But we're going to build a wall, it's going to be a terrific wall let me tell you
>We're going to build a wall and make the picts pay for it
>We're going to stop the barbarians and were going to fix the mess with the Jews
>What are they doing over there? We're going to crush the Jews.
>And we're going to pull out of Persia folks, I told Trajan not to go into Persia. If I were emperor, Centurion Lucius would still be alive because we would've never gone to Persia.
>We should've never gone into Persia folks
>We're going to secure our borders, we're going to crush Jews, and were going to make Rome great again

>Oh man I love beautiful boys. I just can't stop kissing them. And when you're emperor you can anything. Grab them by the boipussy.
>>
>>1911882
where?
I know he built6 a few walls
>>
>>1917986

quality post
>>
>>1915694
To be fair, he was provoked. He was so sick of the Jews that he rena med the area palestine to fuck with them. I think he was also going to build a temple to Jupiter on the Jewish temples ruins, but there was an earthquake or something.
>>
File: fidel-castro-sm.jpg (18KB, 253x205px) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro-sm.jpg
18KB, 253x205px
Yo Hadrian. Lose your razor?
>>
>>1915694

it was Vespasian
>>
>>1912301
The wall? They didn't spend years building a bloody symbolic wall. It was manned by a garrison and used to be bigger.
>>
>>1917750
Greeks did realism before it was cool.
>>
File: ancient arya stark.jpg (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ancient arya stark.jpg
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>1917750
they also had realistic paintings the only thing they lacked is an understanding for perspective
>>
>>1915694
No, it was Titus- that guy that everyone used to rave about.
>>
>>1917986
>the crooked and corrvpt senators in Rome are all opposing my emperorship, I'll make tremendovs deals with the senate when I'm emperor, believe me.
>I will bring jobs back to Rome, I will be the greatest jobs emperor Jvpiter ever created!
>>
>>1917750
Because they're 2 completely different art styles?
>>
>>1920870
>filename
kekkd
>>
>>1918066
England/Scotland
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.