[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech superiority thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What are the most notable instances of ooga booga spear chuckers getting BTFO'd by a small disciplined unit with advanced equipment?
>>
>>1911258

Basically any battle between the US army and any native tribe.
>>
>>1911258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mount_Tabor_(1799)

Heh... psshh nothing personal Roaches.
>>
>>1911268
Why does that article read like it was written by a fanboy?
>>
>>1911282
>Just when all seemed to be lost
>Although Kléber saw and his men began to feel relief, their opponent still had many times more men than Napoleon and Kléber together.
>this charge transformed the Ottoman retreat into a general rout. Kléber’s men found their thirst replaced by an adrenaline rush, and the waters of the Jordan turned red with the blood of the Turks who were killed in the rout.

True, for a wikipedia article it's slightly too romanticized.
>>
Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire
Japan vs the world
Polish horses vs german tanks
>>
>>1911258
>ooga booga spear chuckers
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1911267
>Basically any battle between the US army and any native tribe.

The US army had numerical superiority in the Indian wars.
>>
>>1911258
Battle of Hastings
>>
File: Destroying_Chinese_War_Junks.jpg (107KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
Destroying_Chinese_War_Junks.jpg
107KB, 1024x671px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

>19,000 troops v 200,000 on their own soil
>get absolutely blown the fuck out by Royal Navy to the point where they don't even bother going nesr the water anymore because they just know
>the greatest achievement for the Chinese in that war was executing a bunch of prisoners

Chinese didn't think they needed white pig technology and that they were the superior civilization. What makes me laugh is how they thought "we got blown the fuck out the first time so I think this next time we should be ok"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

NOPE.

Apparently the British were infuriated by the execution of prisoners AGAIN that they were going to burn down the Fordbidden City but settled on something else.
>>
>>1911368
>Polish horses vs german tanks
no such battle existed, on the first day of the invasion of poland a unit of polish cavalry charged advancing german infantry to delay their advance so that polish infantry had more time to move to a superior position. The germans were caught by surprise and retreated, the polish pursued them but were themselves counter attacked by german armored cars and withdrew after suffering some losses.
>>
>>1911258
francisco pizarro vs the inca
>>
>>1911368
>Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire

More like tens of thousands of native warriors supported by a few hundred Europeans' conquest of the Aztec Empire
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.