[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: madmax.jpg (135KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
madmax.jpg
135KB, 800x1014px
Is he our guy?
>>
No, this board has already been lost to reactionary Catholics. It's advised that you migrate elsewhere.
>>
Only commies like him.
>>
He's what every /his/torian should strive to be.
>>
>>1909422
>>1909438
Off with your heads, this board will become the Republic of Virtue.
>>
>>1909392
he was the worst thing to happen to Europe since Attila the Hun, or the merchants that brought the black plague
>>
>>1909392
He was pretty great, but unfortunately /his/ is full of """neo-reactionaries""" (aka LARP: the ideology), so no
>>
>>1909422
>>1909471
I'm a reactionary Catholic and also a fan of Robespierre.
>>
>>1909471
>LARP: the ideology

you can say that about anything, what are you?
>>
Yes, this board needs much more virtue
>>
>>1909392
>Hobbes says that people are idiots that need government to put them in line or they'll kill each other
>Rousseau says that humanity are innocent and loving and that if you remove government the world becomes a utopia
>Bunch of frogs buy the latter and remove government
>reign of terror ensues
>>
If this a board full of deranged, murderous manlets then yes.
>>
>>1909392
t. riven main
>>
can anyone who has studied the french revolution in detail explain something to me

why did he do it?
>>
>>1909775

A good way to remove hostile elements in your society is to just kill them.
>>
He was utopian, therefore wrong. There's never going to be a would where terror isn't necessary to maintain order.
>>
File: Moonbeam.jpg (1MB, 1448x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Moonbeam.jpg
1MB, 1448x2016px
>>1909595
Thanks Moonbeam!
>>
>>1909543
You can say it about reactionaries more than anyone else.
Didn't Evola in practice write fantasy to justify his theories?
>>
>>1910431
NRxers are also usually big on sci-fi and fantasy.
>>
Hijacked the revolution. Men of 1789 were /ourguys/, Vive le Roi
>>
>>1909485
How is that even possible
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>>1909392
Literally did nothing wrong

>ywn see his Republic come to form
>>
>tfw the bourgeoisie took the down the only man capable of establishing the reign of Virtue
>>
File: 5529a66fc8296.jpg (84KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
5529a66fc8296.jpg
84KB, 600x458px
>>1909392

Jawdroppingly awesome.
>>
>>1909392
yes, the terreur was a necessary evil
>>
>>1909595
They didn't remove the government, they just changed it. France was never in a state of anarchy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.