[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /his/ think of Russian history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

what does /his/ think of Russian history?
>>
fuck you cunts
>>
>>1904407
He killed him with a staff not a mug you cyka
>>
File: 0r9XvT9.jpg (394KB, 1807x1384px) Image search: [Google]
0r9XvT9.jpg
394KB, 1807x1384px
>>1904407
I think it's was pretty complex but largely undocumented so it's pretty hard to say in the early days. But holy shit, it's mostly wars that you either win with massive casualties or lose with massive casualties, rulers who never gave fuck about the people and the weirdest from of Christianity.

If you far back and count people from Kiev as Russians you get one crazy bitch, Queen and also saint Olga.
>The Drevlians where a small tribe in the Kiev territory.
>Wanted their guy on top so they sent twenty of their best men to persuade Olga to marry their Prince Mal.
>In response was have them buried alive.
>But then she sent a letter to Prince Mal that she accepted the proposal.
>Asked for the most distinguished men to accompany her on the journey in order for her people to accept the offer of marriage.
>So they sent the best men who governed their land.
>Upon their arrival, she offered them a warm welcome and an invitation to clean up after their long journey in abathhouse.
>After they entered, she locked the doors and set fire to the building, burning them alive.
Bitchs can handle their shit.
>>
Imperial Russia was pretty cool to study. They're always slightly behind Western Europe, and when they FINALLY begin to industrialize, ww1 starts and the commies take over. Russia is pretty much that underachiever fat kid that you can make fun of, but don't want to mess with when angry.
>>
>>1904407

Fucking awesome.
>>
centuries of cold, toil and tyranny interspersed by disasters
>>
>>1904700
Truth. The majority of Europe and all their great powers looked down upon them. Their army was never the greatest but usually the largest. Battles were fought with brawn not brain. If only more was recorded, we outsiders could better appreciate them.
>>
>>1904407
2 other sons surely wasn't his heirs and Feodor didn't ruled for 14 years after Ivan died

>>1904679
>>Wanted their guy on top so they sent twenty of their best men to persuade Olga to marry their Prince Mal.
They also killed her husband
>>
>>1904407
Best summed up as "and then it got worse".
>>
>>1904954
I didn't know they killed her husband, make more sense now.
>>
>>1904407
depressing as all hell
>>
>>1904954
One was very sickly (and possibly retarded) and the youngest one had epilepsy that caused his death (either that or he was just straight up murdered).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.