[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477475741309.png (61KB, 709x505px) Image search: [Google]
1477475741309.png
61KB, 709x505px
>>
explain what
>>
>>1903183

>UK, Super power, Global power, biggest empire and the most powerful country : able to mobilize 4 M soldier for 46 M
>France, little empire, inferior than UK, irrelevant country : able to mobilize 7,8 M for 39 M
>>
>>1903210
Volunteer army.
>>
>>1903210
britain wasn't invaded, france was...
>>
This is the fourth time I've seen this on /his/. Can't you take it back to /int/ pls?
>>
>>1903210
Your post is bullshit.
>France, little empire, inferior than UK, irrelevant country
France was a great power, the second biggest colonial empire, they were also in direct border with germany, a warmongering country and their ally(technically) Italy.
Of course they got a bigger land army.
>UK, Super power, Global power, biggest empire and the most powerful country
Uk was a great power not a superpower, they also never were a land based power, they got the power from trade, industry and navy.
Also:
>>1903243
Brit take a long time to begin to use their potentiel and their biggest contribution was the blocus of germany, the stuff that ultimately(with the meat grinder of France) defeat germany.
Please go to /int/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.