[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I kill 60 million of my own people xD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Mao.jpg (81KB, 791x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Mao.jpg
81KB, 791x1010px
>mfw I kill 60 million of my own people xD
>>
Nobody cares because thy Chinese are a gazillion.
>>
>60 million chinese
Nobody noticed
>>
da tree of liberty blood of patriots fugggg
>>
>just keep killing sparrows, it's fine
>>
>people who aren't born because the parents didn't have children due to food shortage are considered to be killed
ebin
>>
The holocaust was exaggerated but look at these hot stats from the black book of communism
>>
>>1903122
>it a commushit claims 30 million died instead of 60 million therefore it's not that bad episode
>>
>>1903129
Who claimed you cared about the morality of mass starvation when you don't care about the morality of it occurring in the present time
>>
>>1903124
>literally every person ever that died in a capitalist society was a victim of capitalism!
>yeah but Stalin and Mao's """""""death tolls""""""""" are exaggerated, plus they weren't TRUE marxists anyway, checkmate porkyfags
>>
>>1903136
>>literally every person ever that died in a capitalist society was a victim of capitalism!

That is the judgement on communism in which the black book is basically based. If you use it, it would be hypocritical not to use it elsewhere as the terms of which a society can be functional or not.
>>
>>1903142
>That is the judgement on communism in which the black book is basically based

Because most of those deaths were specifically attributable to the policies enacted by the government. For example, Mao's Famine is the first time in the recorded history of China that every region suffered from famine
>>
>>1903156
>Because most of those deaths were specifically attributable to the policies enacted by the government.

And if we use those same terms, you get bad news about Capitalism. You can't say "This is bad! Bad! Communists are evil!" when what you're using as a standard you fail at delivering to. It's really a nice way to instill propaganda.

>For example, Mao's Famine is the first time in the recorded history of China that every region suffered from famine

And today is the first age of the entire world where we have more wealth than to no what to do with, and situated it at the hands of the richest men of all of history.

More so, that the resource that could be optimized is at an all time low in optimization, the wealth isn't communal but personal. While mass starvation is occurring regardless
>>
>>1903172
>And if we use those same terms, you get bad news about Capitalism.

Comparisons are impossible when /leftypol/ types simply write off any real-world regime based on Marxist principles as not indicative of "true" Communism. Anyone left attempting to defend real world politics against an imagined Utopia is obviously going to fail.
>"Look at all this environmental degradation! Capitalism strikes again!"
>"And the draining of the Aral Sea, Chernobyl, and other Soviet environmental failings?"
>"W-Well the USSR wasn't TRUE Communism! Obviously in TRUE Communism the environment would be protected!"

>More so, that the resource that could be optimized is at an all time low in optimization

And every recent attempt at central planning has failed. This isn't getting into the fact that the current system is unsustainable, given peak oil
>>
>>1903233
Except nobody really says "not muh true communism" except either people trying to pretend to be communists or uneducated people who don't post on leftypol or communist circles.

It's generally agreed upon that there are attempts at communism that can be disagrees with or did not end well, but to suggest every single person has ultraleftist opinions is ridiculous.

Don't make this argument about semantics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.