[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was a bigger edgelord?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: hitstal.jpg (75KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
hitstal.jpg
75KB, 600x409px
Who was a bigger edgelord?
>>
>>1902696

Hitler

Stalin was ruthless but jovial, Hitler was just histrionic and melodramatic as fuck
>>
>>1902696
Hitler was edgier. Stalin wasn't edgy, just a complete douche bag.
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (25KB, 506x684px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
25KB, 506x684px
>>1902696
Stalin.
He kill almost a whole nation just of famine.
>>
Stalin was paranoid
Hitler was edgy as fuck
>>
File: dibsfebora.jpg (36KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
dibsfebora.jpg
36KB, 550x404px
>Moscow is under siege
>start murdering civilians at random
Whoa careful Josef, don't get cut on these edges
>>
They were just autistic

Thank God mothers killed autistics in the womb these days
>>
File: Roman_Ungern_von_Sternberg.jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Ungern_von_Sternberg.jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>>1902696
>historical edgelords
>not this guy
>>
>>1902696
Hitler, he was an artist.
>>
>>1902875

Even worse, a failed one.
>>
File: serveimage-6.jpg (30KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-6.jpg
30KB, 948x711px
>mfw niggas be pretending that I wasn't the edgiest muthfucka
>>
File: fedoraedgelord.jpg (18KB, 564x265px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraedgelord.jpg
18KB, 564x265px
>>1902708
>>
>>1902945
"He can't even shoot straight!"- Stalin mocking his son's failed suicide attempt
>>
>>1902989
That's probably the kind of shit my dad wouldn't say if I failed at suicide too.

Growing up with an abusive asshole of a dad is no laughing matter.

; ;
>>
Imagine the powertrips these two autismos must've felt, casually wasting thousands of lives for no reason. Stalin probably felt like a fucking god coming out of this alive, with nuclear weapons to boot
>>
>>1903046
He probably didn't feel to godly when he rolled around in his own shit and piss for hours slowly dying on a cold floor alone.
>>
>>1902708
This. Hitler was an unironically edgy cunt. Stalin was a fairly standard asshole.
>>
>>1902696
Stalin is percieved as a more cool minded person. Meaning that he might have been an emotional fool but he presented himelf as a stoic and calculated person.
Hitler on the other hand was edgy as fuck with his rants and teen like angst.
>>
>>1903619
Well, everyone around Stalin was scared shitless of him so he'd always seem calm by comparison.
>>
>>1902696

Hitler was actually delusional and gave into his fanaticism.

Not to mention, have you seen his speeches?

Or read mein kampf?
>>
Hitler. He was a CWC tier aspie at every stage of his life, there's the whole "i am the leader of le master race" and the part where he believed himself to be a competent strategist
>>
>>1902696

Stalin was certainly a psychopath, Hitler was an autist who somehow ended up running a country. I'd say Hitler is the edgier because of that mustache.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.