[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is a Napoleonboo >attacks Russia in winter anyway why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hitler.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>is a Napoleonboo
>attacks Russia in winter anyway

why?
>>
to surprass his ideal
>>
>>1902260
>>attacks Russia in winter anyway
holy shit at least read the wikipedia article on operation Barbarossa before you make a thread like this on /his/ holy fuck
>>
June =/= winter
>>
>>1902269
>reading

haha why the fuck would I? I'm not a nerd.
>>
>>1902269
Do you think that not postponing the attack on the Soviet Union (imagine, for the sake of the idea that Italians were a LITTLE competent and got it over with Greece quickly, helping the Croatians in getting support for the alliance with Axis... basically a shit-tier fighting in Yugoslavia with no need for Germany to interfere) would change anything? Would those few weeks help the Germans?
>>
>>1902260
He thought Blitzkreig would work due to its speed. He didn't understand what supply lines are
>>
>>1902282
The Balkan campaign didn't cause Barbarossa to be delayed, that is a myth. They could not go any earlier than they did, because the spring rains cause the ground to be really muddy and they had to wait for that to clear up, which doesn't happen till June.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.