[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamory and polygamy....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (14KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
14KB, 294x171px
So.. I'm supposed to believe that we know more about animal sexual instincts than our own, that we're "confused" by our oppressive culture that we should be monogamous?
>>
>>1901548
Animal social behavior is simpler than our own in general.

No comment on the rest of your statement.
>>
>>1901548
Most men aren't cucks who like to share.
>>
>>1901563
Women aren't men's property.
>>
*Should be* isn't an instinctive category. There are many cases when you shouldn't follow instinct, for one reason or another and that leads to confusion.
>>
>>1901556
Very... very...very untrue. We just complicate things because we're smart. We're not as territorial as lions, for example; territory is a whole other dimension of complexity.
>>
I think monogamy, with communal relationships, are the natural order of humanity.

If you look at chimps, their dominance-hierarchy manifests as a way for the males to compete to the top, and the women pick the "top" male so to speak.

Humans are also very much like this, which would explain why human males are more physically aggressive than females.(Because aggression is associated with a primordial goal of reaching the top of the dominance-hierarchy so that you will have access to the females).
>>
>>1901563
you will share your wife with jamal or you will get no one
>>
>>1901565
Depends
>>
>>1901565
Yes they are.
>>1901588
Males are more aggressive because mammalian males are the physically superior gender thus they are more likely to engage in violence.
>>
>>1901565
>implying that makes it okay to be a whore and fuck over the one you supposedly love
>>
>>1901999
Says who?
>>
>ITT: people who have had sex vs permavirgins who can't into social interaction

But to answer your question OP, humans are mostly non-monogamous creatures. That being said, our culture has created societal checks to ensure our monagamy for good reasons evolutionarily
>>
>>1902084
Says men, obey us or we will break your skull cunt.
>>
>>1902124
>humans are mostly non-monogamous creatures
The males strive for polygamy, the female strives for monogamy. Gotta make sure the muscle is protecting your kid.
>>
Does anyone here have detailed knowledge on the differences between male and female biology or are you all speaking out of your ass?
>>
>>1901565
>Women aren't men's property.
And unlike what why you're trying to imply that's not what a heterosexual monogamous relationship means. Quit buying into feminist memes
>>
>>1902327
>Does anyone here have detailed knowledge on the differences between male and female biology

I sure do. And so do you, you just don't pay attention.
>>
>>1901565
Of course not. You can sell property. Marriage is until death do us part.

Human sexuality is whatever the most powerful group is able to impose. Thus the 21st century will be a dark century.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.