[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roman architecture so impressive.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: brickbarn.jpg (260KB, 1024x909px) Image search: [Google]
brickbarn.jpg
260KB, 1024x909px
roman architecture
so impressive.....
>>
>>1901271
Rome had some nice monuments but a shitload of graffiti and litter too
>>
File: Salve.jpg (101KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
Salve.jpg
101KB, 429x600px
>>1901271
looks sturdy.

how old is it?
>>
>Look up "arab barn" to fight post

What the fuck
>>
>>1901271

Am I wrong or is that the Senate?
>>
>>1901295
>I'd say they need to treat buildings better than they treat human beings

Friend,
>>
>>1901608
>implying there is anything wrong with that
These buildings won't last forever. Abdul can get a cut in his welfare and it's not like they don't reproduce like rabbits
>>
>>1901295
Hey, you should be happy it didn't get demolished for building materials.
>>
>>1901295
We would if we could you know. But it's expensive and we don't have the money to take care of fucking everything.
We've got more historical sites than half of Europe put together, and we're not the richest country in the continent you know.
Also if we don't take care of the fucking boatniggers we get sanctioned and embargoed so it's not like we'd have more money if we just sent them back. Complain to your own government so that they push the UN to change the statute of refugees.
And don't even get me started about the fucking quakes, we've got like 4 6+ richter quakes in the last ten years.
>>
>>1901271
Subhuman, it's been standing there for at least a 1500 years, that's impressive by default.
>>
File: 1476333397580.jpg (3MB, 2638x2296px) Image search: [Google]
1476333397580.jpg
3MB, 2638x2296px
I've been wondering, there's a shitload of ancient Roman public buildings still standing whole, even in use, but are there any houses, not mansions or palaces, but normal houses from the Roman period that are still whole and with people still living in them to this day?
>>
>>1901967
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe there still are in the south. No clue about the north though.
>>
>>1901608
We can always have more people. We cannot though reproduce ancient roman architecture
>>
>>1901967
>but are there any houses, not mansions or palaces, but normal houses from the Roman period that are still whole and with people still living in them to this day?

you mean like the archetypical domus? Houses were and still are built the same way to this day. You'd be hard-pressed to find an ancient, original construction still in use though
>>
File: 1477372427032.png (20KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477372427032.png
20KB, 368x368px
>>1901294
>that first image
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.