[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seven years ago, I was an interesting person. Now, I am little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Seven years ago, I was an interesting person. Now, I am little more than a corpse.
>Yes, madam, I am finished. My star has fallen. I have no fight left in me. I work and I try, yet know that all is but a farce... I await the end of the tragedy and – strangely detached from everything – I do not feel any more an actor. I feel I am the last of spectators.
You are transported back in time and are appointed as Mussolini's political advisor in the first year of his time as Prime Minister. Your mission is to make sure Mussolini never meets his tragic end. Mussolini will do whatever you suggest as long as it doesn't involve entirely reforming the political landscape of Italy and isn't in extreme ideological violation with the doctrine of fascism. Public opinion of Mussolini both in the party and among citizens must stay positive throughout his dictatorship.
What do you advise to Mussolini to make sure he avoids his fate and achieves his vision for Italy?
>>
>>1900243
disown hitler. duh.
>>
>>1900270
Disowning your allies wouldn't make your enemies your friends, or even your allies nominally.
>>
>>1900287
see Italy in ww1

or many other nations in history
>>
Join Franco in declaring neutrality in WW2.

Build a strong defensive military and explain that true fascism is inward-looking.
>>
>>1900287
Not really.

Franco was a dictator, but he stayed stayed neutral in WWII and nobody bothered him.
>>
>Ally himself with France and Britain, not do anything with Germany
>Tell him Spazio Vitaly is fucking dumb, Italy doesn't need anymore land
>Do what he wants with Libya, annex the shit out of it but don't treat the Libyans like shit and leave Ethiopia and everywhere else alone
>Don't do the Battle for Wheat at all and instead focus on more economically viable natrural resources
>>
>>1900243
Ally with Franco and Salazar. Don't fight Ethiopia, build bombers, wait for France to fall then entrench troops on the border (I don't want the french to think I'm prepping to hit them).
>>
>>1900303
You think Hitler would let you do that?

lmao dipshit
>>
>>1900306
>stayed neutral

keyword there
>>
>>1900243
Give Mussolini a boat ticket to Argentina with as much money as he can muster, a fake passport, and tell him to never come back.
>>
>>1900339
Assuming that neutrality entails preserving your sovereignty and not Belgium-tier "hey hans, wanna borrow my bike" neutrality then I can't see much of an objection.
>>
>>1900243
Now I was seven days old
>>
>>1900803
Even if he does, fall back to Sicily/Sardinia/Libya and pull a De Gaulle. Maybe get an Italian Occupation zone in Berlin.
>>
>>1900243
I would try to ease up and ally with America more and ditch Germany. Allying with Spain and Portugal sounds good but they're even weaker then Italy. Britain and France, the League of Nations, don't really like you. America at this point is still relatively neutral so I would try to get on their good side.
>>
>>1900243
Remain completely neutral in WWII.
>>
Invade balkans.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.