[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History Careers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Pict 7.jpg (199KB, 435x386px) Image search: [Google]
Pict 7.jpg
199KB, 435x386px
So I was working on a double-major with Medieval Studies and Accounting, and my uni just totally reworked when Accounting classes are offered with no warning, and it looks like I can't both graduate on time and hold my Accounting major. If I just go Medieval Studies, what sort of jobs should I be looking at, and what are they like? Also, recommend grad school or no?
>>
File: the latz.png (4MB, 2000x2046px) Image search: [Google]
the latz.png
4MB, 2000x2046px
>what sort of jobs should I be looking at, and what are they like?
you guys wanna tell him or should I?
>>
Outside of teaching and maybe working at museums, there aren't gonna be a whole lot of choices available to you. Your best bet is to probably wait for your Accounting major and focus on getting money and becoming economically stable right now.
>>
>>1899241
Hey, "shitty" and "rare" counts as what are they like
>>
>>1899225
Grad school will be necessary at that point, as for jobs..
>>
>>1899225
You should go into STEM and get a job as a field biologist or something. Much more lucrative.
>>
>>1899225
my dude ...
do what you have to to finish the accounting degree. kiss some ass, see if you can get requirements waived or varied, do tutorials or whatever the fuck, etc. stay an extra term if you really must.
>>
>>1899225
Hey hey. I am a professional military history interpreter who's worked at several of the biggest living museums in the US.

The number one, most important question I have is: Where are you from? I assume from the way you type, that you're American.

If so... Medieval studies is less than useless, unless you plan on leaving the country, or teaching. I say this as a 15thC-aboo.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.