[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drifters and Ends of History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

For those of you following the Anime scene a new show has come out called Drifters. In it people from history are brought together in a fantasy world to fight each other, with them divided into two factions; The Ends and the Drifters. Drifters are people who died normally and or with an unacheived goal while Ends are people who died with (in their moment of death) hatred for mankind. Ends get cool magic powers while Drifters get the tech of their era, so you get shit like a Jap fighter pilot with his vs Anastasia Romanov with Ice magic.

On that note, I assert Sigmeund Freud would be an End with the power of making peoples minds burst into flame after they are tricked into realizing their entire life has been based around wanting to fug their mother.
>>
Oh yeah and it is very possible that the Black King, leader of the Ends, is jegus since they both "once fought for the salvation of man"

Discuss members of history and discuss wether they were Ends or Drifters.
>>
>>1898804
Lame
>>
>>1898804
Lame shit
>>
>>1898840
Yeah the scars on his hands are pretty much a give away
>>
>>1901080
>>1901732
Read the manga samefag
>>
>>1898804
I read that manga way back when.

Has the Vietnam GI shown up again yet?
>>
>>1898804
It's another episode of WE WUZ
So you will have Japanese defeating stupid quasi medieval European armies.
It's always the same. Some smart ass thinks "oh, if only I could get into time machine, I would revolutionize war and world"
So you will have in next episode
Killing knights with bows ala guerilla warfare
Next step is obvious one. Introducing firearms. So clever.
In between there will be self masturbation with thousand times folded katanas,as if it were some alien technology.
>>
>>1898804
me on the right
>>
>>1902440
>Next step is obvious one. Introducing firearms. So clever.
nigga billy the kid is a character
>>
>>1898804
Anime was a fucking mistake.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.