[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This dude climed a tree to see Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: zacharius.png (104KB, 573x696px) Image search: [Google]
zacharius.png
104KB, 573x696px
Luke 19:1-10.
>At that time, Jesus came to Jericho and intended to pass through the town.
>Now a man there named Zacchaeus, who was a chief tax collector and also a wealthy man, was seeking to see who Jesus was; but he could not see him because of the crowd, for he was short in stature.
>So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus, who was about to pass that way.
>When he reached the place, Jesus looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, come down quickly, for today I must stay at your house."
>And he came down quickly and received him with joy.
>When they all saw this, they began to grumble, saying, "He has gone to stay at the house of a sinner."
>But Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, "Behold, half of my possessions, Lord, I shall give to the poor, and if I have extorted anything from anyone I shall repay it four times over."
>And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house because this man too is a descendant of Abraham.
>For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save what was lost."

The way picture it going down would be like Jesus with a crowd of disciples, talking about stuff, having jokes, teaching some knowledge, and then Jesus looks up at this dude in a tree and is like "Whoa cool man, I wanna hang out with that guy" so He calls Zachaeus out of the tree and Zachaeus is like "sweet" and then Jesus goes "bro I'm staying over your house tonight" and Zachaeus is all happy.

Then the disciples are like "aww I wish He stayed over my house"

Then Jesus goes "hey you know Abraham right?" and Zachaeus goes "of course I haven't seen him in a grip" and then they instantly became friends.
>>
>>1898010
>Then the disciples are like "aww I wish He stayed over my house"
>Then Jesus goes "hey you know Abraham right?" and Zachaeus goes "of course I haven't seen him in a grip" and then they instantly became friends

It's more like : "why is he hanging with that ambalance chasin pogue?"
Zaccheus: Jesus, ur so cool I ain't gonna chase ambalances any more, I gonna give half of my monies to charity and refund all the people I conned.
Jesus: Good job. You're back in the club, this is what I am all about: rescuing people from their sin.
>>
Imagine being so knee-weak for Jesus that the moment you see him, you decide to give away half your fortunes.
>>
>>1898028
I wonder what His facial expression was when He was like "did that dude just climb a tree?"

>>1898038
Imagine trying to climb a tree just to see someone
>>
File: jesus.jpg (27KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
27KB, 289x400px
>>1898010
Glad to see you went to mass anon. I imagine Jesus going over to his house and Zacchaeus asking him all kinds of questions.
>>
>>1898084
Actually I read today's Gospel here:

http://dailygospel.org/M/AM/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.