[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most if the original citizens of Israel were Jews from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: map_israel.jpg (21KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
map_israel.jpg
21KB, 242x242px
>most if the original citizens of Israel were Jews from the Middle East

So let me get thia straight
>the Middle East has a mixed Muslim and Jewish population
>Jews decide they should form their own state
>lets form it in the place where Jews originally came from
>Israel is formed, Muslims who live there get kicked out and get sent to Arab countries that only got formed at the same time as Israel
>the same amount of Jews get kicked out of the Arab countries and are sent to Israel

How is this event not seen as a population exchange and division of the Middle East between two indigenius groups but as Jews taking over Arab clay?
>>
>>1897711

It was about 2/3 arab ethnically cleansed to 1/3rd, with half the jews being ashkenazi who arrived from Europe since 1930s
>>
because most if the original citizens of Israel were not Jews from the Middle East
>>
>>1897719
That was true before the first arab-israeli war but middle eastern jews became a majority after that in Israel.
>>
>>1897711
> a three continent junction
> on the Mediterranean
> right next to the Suez canel
> right next to huge ME oil reserves
> neighboring enemies second least civilized in the world only to Africa

Best fucking place to start a 3,000 year empire desu. Have a feel that is their plan.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
11KB, 280x180px
>>1897711
because the jews control the media therefore they wont phrase it like that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-10-21-13.png (105KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-10-21-13.png
105KB, 540x960px
>>1897730

I'd say there are pretty much *no* pure European Jews there anymore and only the low iq fundamentalist ones are staying
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.